Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Custom Fbody owner joining up.

Go down 
+9
Overboosting
Mclovin23
Disgustang
Rac3c4r
XSFTLBS
MikeyT
Blown91LX
Administrator
Native
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Native
Legit

Custom Fbody owner joining up. Empty
PostSubject: Custom Fbody owner joining up.   Custom Fbody owner joining up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Hey, just heard about the forum

Last edited by Native on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Custom Fbody owner joining up.   Custom Fbody owner joining up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:09 pm

If you'd like to see my mod list

Last edited by Native on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Custom Fbody owner joining up.   Custom Fbody owner joining up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:10 pm

Welcome to the site, that engine bay is fucking immaculate! Well done. The paint has an old school feel even though it was never a production job. I think you are the first T/A owner here but there are some F body guys lurking around here someplace.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wistreetandtrack.com
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Custom Fbody owner joining up.   Custom Fbody owner joining up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:12 pm

welcome. Sharp car.
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Custom Fbody owner joining up.   Custom Fbody owner joining up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:16 pm

Peter MS3 wrote:
Welcome to the site, that engine bay is fucking immaculate! Well done. The paint has an old school feel even though it was never a production job. I think you are the first T/A owner here but there are some F body guys lurking around here someplace.

Thanks. Yeah the car used to be a Zeus Performance car so they tried not to spare much expense on it. I'm just the lucky guy who got it cheap during the winter months.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Custom Fbody owner joining up.   Custom Fbody owner joining up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Welcome to the site. The car looks awesome. We have a really nice collectioon of domestics and imports here. Yet, i think you are our first Poncho vehicle on the board! anyway, like I said great car. What size wheels are those?

Mike
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Custom Fbody owner joining up.   Custom Fbody owner joining up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Nice F Body!

The paint scheme reminds me of the Chip Foose Mustang. Definitely classy look!
Back to top Go down
Rac3c4r
Legit
Rac3c4r

PostSubject: Re: Custom Fbody owner joining up.   Custom Fbody owner joining up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Very nice looking fbody! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Custom Fbody owner joining up.   Custom Fbody owner joining up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:27 pm

Thanks guys.

MikeyT, the wheels are 17 x 9.5 running a 275 tire. I'd like to throw some 285 MT Et streets on it though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom Fbody owner joining up.   Custom Fbody owner joining up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:37 pm

That fucker is clean! Welcome!

Ever run that sucker?

Last edited by Terminator on Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Custom Fbody owner joining up.   Custom Fbody owner joining up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:38 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Custom Fbody owner joining up.   Custom Fbody owner joining up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:44 pm

Terminator wrote:

Ever run that sucker?

Thanks. No I haven't had the opportunity to run it at the track. It's kinda pointless with a 10 bolt rear end. I have Aubrun posi and 4:10's but without some type of tire it's not going to do much. Previous owner was running mid 12's at 113ish with 2.2 60ft times. (not on nitrous, I'm installing that now)

Last edited by Native on Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom Fbody owner joining up.   Custom Fbody owner joining up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:46 pm

Nice ride. Love the color scheme.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Custom Fbody owner joining up.   Custom Fbody owner joining up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:47 pm

nice looking car man. really clean engine bay. hope to see you out sometime
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom Fbody owner joining up.   Custom Fbody owner joining up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:49 pm

Native wrote:
Terminator wrote:

Ever run that sucker?

Thanks. No I haven't had the opportunity to run it at the track. It's kinda pointless with a 10 bolt rear end. I have Aubrun posi and 4:10's but without some type of tire it's not going to do much. Previous owner was running mid 12's at 113ish with 2.2 60ft times. (not on nitrous, I'm installing that now)

How many miles she got on the clock. I only ask because its rare to see an LT1 F body in the shape yours is in or Quasars for that matter.....
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: Custom Fbody owner joining up.   Custom Fbody owner joining up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:56 pm

Nice car, like black out said it does kind of have a chip foose feel to it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom Fbody owner joining up.   Custom Fbody owner joining up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:08 pm

Welcome!!!

Where in WI are you located?
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Custom Fbody owner joining up.   Custom Fbody owner joining up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:09 pm

Terminator wrote:
Native wrote:
Terminator wrote:

Ever run that sucker?

How many miles she got on the clock. I only ask because its rare to see an LT1 F body in the shape yours is in or Quasars for that matter.....
It has 95k on the car and about 12k on the motor.
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Custom Fbody owner joining up.   Custom Fbody owner joining up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:10 pm

Overboosting wrote:
Nice car, like black out said it does kind of have a chip foose feel to it
I've never seen one before, I'll have to look that up. I know the guy who painted it took a big risk as it's hard to make an F body look good in two tone.
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Custom Fbody owner joining up.   Custom Fbody owner joining up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:11 pm

moparkid wrote:
Welcome!!!

Where in WI are you located?

Oops forgot to fill out my profile info, I'll do that. I'm in Madison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom Fbody owner joining up.   Custom Fbody owner joining up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:11 pm

95K!!! UNREAL! Looks good for almost 100k!
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Custom Fbody owner joining up.   Custom Fbody owner joining up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Terminator wrote:
95K!!! UNREAL! Looks good for almost 100k!
Yeah it was a NC car so the first time it had seen snow or moisture for that matter lol was when I brought it to WI late last year.
Back to top Go down
Srauls
Legit
Srauls

PostSubject: Re: Custom Fbody owner joining up.   Custom Fbody owner joining up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:39 pm

Damn clean car man welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/srauls
t0nyb0l0gna91
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Custom Fbody owner joining up.   Custom Fbody owner joining up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:33 pm

wow that thing looks nice!! welcome too the site
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom Fbody owner joining up.   Custom Fbody owner joining up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:53 pm

Great car, man! You must keep it hermetically sealed for it to stay that clean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Fbody owner joining up.   Custom Fbody owner joining up. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Fbody owner joining up.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: