HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Bom diggity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mile_high51
Legit
avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2010-02-04
Age : 29
Location : Madison, WI

PostSubject: Bom diggity   Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:32 pm

Sup guys. My name is Myles and I hate cars, period. Anything with a steering wheel or handlebars haunts my dreams. That's why we're all here right?

No seriously, I just bought a 98 Trans Am and am fairly new to all this. I love the car and can't seem to stop spending money on it, anyone else have this problem? Weird...

I used to own an 04 RX8. I kept pretty much to myself with it, oh and the police.

I live on the east side of Mad Town and I'm sure some of you will be seeing me doing the East Wash cruise the first day its not insane to take off the t-tops. Good to be here.

Here's the T/A right before I bought it.





No mods yet. Just bought some 17X10'' Torque Thrust II's, pretty excited to get them on. Full engine tune up, tranny flush and oil change (full Mobil 1) all come first. Two 12's will be in within two weeks.

Wish list (like by spring): pacesetter racing headers, ORY, with an SLP loudmouth, volant cai, pp typhoon intake manifold & throttle body, trango shift kit, just to name a few. heads/cam come next year.

Nice to meet ya'll
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
avatar

Posts : 3170
Join date : 2010-01-27
Location : Madison

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:41 pm

Welcome Miles

Great looking car. I love torque thrusts II great rims! Yeah this spending money thing seems to have hit all of us, more like an addiction. Welcome hang out and have fun!

Mike

_________________
if it is an old archaic mopar... I be interested [/color]
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit


Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:58 pm

Welcome man. Is this the White TA that was on craigslist a couple months ago down in Chicago area? Auto trans? If so, I almost pulled the trigger on it myself. Couldn't have asked for a better price on it.

_________________
03 Cobra: Whipple/E85/Forged Motor/
Supercharged Z06 SOLD
04 Cobra  Sold
Back to top Go down
t0nyb0l0gna91
Legit


Posts : 811
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:00 pm

nice looking car. hope too see you out there!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:07 pm

Yesssssssss. Good choice on the torque thrusts Wink and there's no way were waitng till spring to see that. You gotta come to one of the thusday meets
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit


Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:09 pm

QuasarZ28 wrote:
Yesssssssss. Good choice on the torque thrusts Wink and there's no way were waitng till spring to see that. You gotta come to one of the thusday meets
You don't drive yours in this weather do you?

_________________
03 Cobra: Whipple/E85/Forged Motor/
Supercharged Z06 SOLD
04 Cobra  Sold
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
avatar

Posts : 768
Join date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:27 pm

welcome guy, where did you hear from the site??
Back to top Go down
mile_high51
Legit
avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2010-02-04
Age : 29
Location : Madison, WI

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:39 pm

sure is Native. I just couldn't resist. So far no probs, you can tell it was rear ended but it's been repaired fairly well and there's no frame damage. carfax checked out. guy was a pretty half ass mechanics though.

oh yessss. you're driving around already? when's the stroker going in you lucky dog?

You wont see me out there until at least mid march I'm afraid. I always like to give the roads like three heavy rainfalls to clear that f-ing salt.

thanks frank, i heard from mr quasar up there.
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit


Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:58 pm

mile_high51 wrote:
sure is Native. I just couldn't resist. So far no probs, you can tell it was rear ended but it's been repaired fairly well and there's no frame damage. carfax checked out. guy was a pretty half ass mechanics though.

Yeah no doubt man. I talked with the guy for a while and he said the car was in great shape. Glad someone local picked up the car. Nice to have another Trans Am on here too Cool

_________________
03 Cobra: Whipple/E85/Forged Motor/
Supercharged Z06 SOLD
04 Cobra  Sold
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1906
Join date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:01 pm

welcome to the site I bet your pretty happy going from a rx8 to a trans am. Torque ftw.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:08 pm

LegaSTi wrote:
nice looking car. hope too see you out there!

hahahahahaha god ur shitty
Back to top Go down
mile_high51
Legit
avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2010-02-04
Age : 29
Location : Madison, WI

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:12 pm

Overboosting wrote:
welcome to the site I bet your pretty happy going from a rx8 to a trans am. Torque ftw.

I'd give up a bit of luxury for some t-tops and balls anyday.

but the rx8 had those super cool back doors...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:13 pm

Native wrote:
QuasarZ28 wrote:
Yesssssssss. Good choice on the torque thrusts Wink and there's no way were waitng till spring to see that. You gotta come to one of the thusday meets
You don't drive yours in this weather do you?

yeah I take it out from time to time...as Peter said, those things attached to the side of gas stations do wonders Wink
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:16 pm

mile_high51 wrote:
Overboosting wrote:
welcome to the site I bet your pretty happy going from a rx8 to a trans am. Torque ftw.

I'd give up a bit of luxury for some t-tops and balls anyday.

but the rx8 had those super cool back doors...

but they have a wankle motor...ewww. I heart LS1's
Back to top Go down
Rac3c4r
Legit
avatar

Posts : 643
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:27 pm

Its about time you join up! Cant wait to see the new car Very Happy

p.s. I almost bought a black auto before the STi... love the TAs.....

_________________
This POS better not break
Back to top Go down
mile_high51
Legit
avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2010-02-04
Age : 29
Location : Madison, WI

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:10 pm

QuasarZ28 wrote:
Native wrote:
QuasarZ28 wrote:
Yesssssssss. Good choice on the torque thrusts Wink and there's no way were waitng till spring to see that. You gotta come to one of the thusday meets
You don't drive yours in this weather do you?

yeah I take it out from time to time...as Peter said, those things attached to the side of gas stations do wonders Wink

yeah...as soon as i get everything lubed and checked out you really think I'm going to be able to stare at it on one of those sunny 34 degree days?
Back to top Go down
mile_high51
Legit
avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2010-02-04
Age : 29
Location : Madison, WI

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:10 pm

QuasarZ28 wrote:
mile_high51 wrote:
Overboosting wrote:
welcome to the site I bet your pretty happy going from a rx8 to a trans am. Torque ftw.

I'd give up a bit of luxury for some t-tops and balls anyday.

but the rx8 had those super cool back doors...

but they have a wankle motor...ewww. I heart LS1's


yeah....pistons please. thank you
Back to top Go down
mile_high51
Legit
avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2010-02-04
Age : 29
Location : Madison, WI

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:13 pm

NaSTi wrote:
Its about time you join up! Cant wait to see the new car Very Happy

p.s. I almost bought a black auto before the STi... love the TAs.....

so...from a black v8 to a white 4cyl.

not very partial are you???
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:46 pm

Very cool car. WS6 cars are one of the the sexiest cars on the road. Welcome!


Can i give you my advises and opinion on headers for the LS cars though?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:48 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
avatar

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 39
Location : Monroe, Wi

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:01 pm

another nice car. Welcome
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit


Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:17 pm

QuasarZ28 wrote:
Native wrote:
QuasarZ28 wrote:
Yesssssssss. Good choice on the torque thrusts Wink and there's no way were waitng till spring to see that. You gotta come to one of the thusday meets
You don't drive yours in this weather do you?

yeah I take it out from time to time...as Peter said, those things attached to the side of gas stations do wonders Wink
Haha you're a junky Very Happy

_________________
03 Cobra: Whipple/E85/Forged Motor/
Supercharged Z06 SOLD
04 Cobra  Sold
Back to top Go down
mile_high51
Legit
avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2010-02-04
Age : 29
Location : Madison, WI

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:42 pm

Terminator wrote:
Very cool car. WS6 cars are one of the the sexiest cars on the road. Welcome!


Can i give you my advises and opinion on headers for the LS cars though?

go for it. i always welcome different opinion.
Back to top Go down
Rac3c4r
Legit
avatar

Posts : 643
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:54 pm

mile_high51 wrote:
NaSTi wrote:
Its about time you join up! Cant wait to see the new car Very Happy

p.s. I almost bought a black auto before the STi... love the TAs.....

so...from a black v8 to a white 4cyl.

not very partial are you???

The 4 cylinder was better in the snow Very Happy

_________________
This POS better not break
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
avatar

Posts : 4589
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:16 pm

nice looking car and welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   

Back to top Go down
 
Bom diggity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: