Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bom diggity

Go down 
+7
Rac3c4r
Overboosting
franky.C
t0nyb0l0gna91
Native
MikeyT
mile_high51
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Bom diggity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Bom diggity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:43 pm

Lol i always ask. Just my opinion though. Kooks baby. KOOKS. Trust me. Cool

I almost went with pacesetters for my LS2 goat and then i went Kooks. Soooo glad i did! 3VS197 on here talked me into it and i was happy for it. I heard the whole debate Kooks vs Pacesetters but if you don't want exhaust leaks and max hp, go with the Kooks man. You will be happy you did. Just my 2 Pennies!
Back to top Go down
mile_high51
Legit
mile_high51

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Bom diggity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:18 pm

Terminator wrote:
Lol i always ask. Just my opinion though. Kooks baby. KOOKS. Trust me. Cool

I almost went with pacesetters for my LS2 goat and then i went Kooks. Soooo glad i did! 3VS197 on here talked me into it and i was happy for it. I heard the whole debate Kooks vs Pacesetters but if you don't want exhaust leaks and max hp, go with the Kooks man. You will be happy you did. Just my 2 Pennies!

Yeah, I agree with you 100%. They are better headers. It's just that I see they go for over a grand with the ory. I can get some coated pacesetters and ory for under $500 shipped.

Like I said, I agree they are better. But not twice the price better. I usually don't like to spare expense but there doesn't seem to be that drastic of an advantage to go with the kooks.

If I had $5000 set aside for bolt on however, I'd be all over them.

Appreciate the opinion.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Bom diggity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:09 pm

Hey big guy, glad to see you made it over Smile havent seen ya around in awhile
Back to top Go down
mile_high51
Legit
mile_high51

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Bom diggity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:31 pm

Mclovin23 wrote:
Hey big guy, glad to see you made it over Smile havent seen ya around in awhile

why hello. i know i have been quite the stranger lately. i've been going up north A LOT lately to watch football with my grandma, I'm not sure how many years she has left and watching football and nascar is like all she does. i can't remember the last time i stayed in madison for the weekend.

i imagine ill be seeing ya more when it warms up though Cool
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Bom diggity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:56 pm

Welcome, it's nice to see all the F body love
Back to top Go down
http://www.wistreetandtrack.com

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Bom diggity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:12 pm

Try maryland speed and just check out their price packages. I got mine for $700 in a package deal. Smile
Back to top Go down
mile_high51
Legit
mile_high51

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Bom diggity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:32 pm

$700 isn't bad.

That site has them for $870 shipped, and that's without the y-pipe (an extra $400 or so).
Back to top Go down
mile_high51
Legit
mile_high51

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Bom diggity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:33 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Bom diggity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Speed Inc is selling them on ebay eh? They do some good work on LS stuff. Tuned my Goat. Thats a good price including the mid pipe.
Back to top Go down
mile_high51
Legit
mile_high51

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Bom diggity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:55 pm

Terminator wrote:
Speed Inc is selling them on ebay eh? They do some good work on LS stuff. Tuned my Goat. Thats a good price including the mid pipe.

That's what I was thinking, I haven't found a better price.

Now that you're talking about it though I really want some kooks. That's like buying a fast over a ls6 intake. Great if you have the money, but the dollar to hp ratio just isn't there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Bom diggity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:33 am

I hear ya man loud and clear. I was in the same position you are. I kept beating it back and forth. My buddy with an 04 GTO bought a use set of kooks for $200 lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bom diggity   Bom diggity - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bom diggity
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: