Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats your dream car?

Go down 
+13
WWevoX
fokus83
240sxguy
kthxbai
Tusk
Blown91LX
franky.C
XSFTLBS
MikeyT
kp116
2jz-U-Ltr
Fuckin Schiller!!
LLcoolJames
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

Whats your dream car? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your dream car?   Whats your dream car? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:02 pm

This thread is an effort to get people posting. cause its been lame here lately.

Whats that one car you have always wanted to have? why? tell me about it Very Happy. If you already own your dream car; why is it your dream car, and why do you like it so much?

Ive always wanted a late 60's roadrunner. A lady around the corner from me growing up had a 69 that her and her dad restored when she was in high school. She used to drive it by my house all the time. I got a ride in it when I was 12 or so, and was hooked. Theres something about a well tuned 440 Very Happy. Ive also always wanted a Nissan Silvia or 240 or some version of that with an RB motor. I just think there cool.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: Whats your dream car?   Whats your dream car? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:08 pm

Ford GT. one of the newer ones running compound boost. I came across one on youtube or streetfire or something. with the stock blower ported as well a custom twin GT30R turbo kit and it was pushing 1300 to the wheels at 45 psi and I swear to god I dream about it like every night. I want it red with black stripes and black chrome FR500 wheels.

an STi hatchback was my dream car, and what a letdown that was...

anyway, cool question. hopefully this brings some action back to the site because you're definitely right, it's been totally dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your dream car?   Whats your dream car? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:23 pm

Whats your dream car? DSC03480

BAM!!

don't really know why its my dream car. always loved em. although a 53 is not my ideal year, i always remind myself that i'm nineteen so quit my bitching.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Whats your dream car?   Whats your dream car? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:46 pm

Mk4 Supra because they are the boss.

You expect to find fast cars at the drag strip, but you never expect to get owned on the highway as bad as you will by one of these. Its just so awesome that the turbo lag gives everyone a second of hope before it starts sucking in all the oxygen in that particular mile of highway and blows by you like you're standing still. You never really had a chance.

I know the dig racers will hate on it, but it's a lot more exciting to pass a car when your running 170 than it is at 60. Oh yeah, 750whp reliably on pump gas as a DD. The downside.......this car is another case of bad owners giving a car an even worse reputation, like mustangs and corvettes.

Also, best looking car ever IMO.

Whats your dream car? 18fa_10
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Whats your dream car?   Whats your dream car? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:49 pm

^agreed. If I ever have a chance to pick one of those up, I probly will lol.

Great responses so far! keep them coming Smile
Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
kp116

PostSubject: Re: Whats your dream car?   Whats your dream car? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:05 am

Mk4 is one of my favs. You just have to have deep pockets to own those. They are monsters on the highway but its sad when you see a "1000"hp supra run 12's at the track. I have always loved the c6 z06's as well!
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Whats your dream car?   Whats your dream car? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:09 am

For me it changes like the season... Right now my dream car would be a 1970 440-6 pack Plymouth Road Runner. It would have to be an off color. Somkething like moutain blue or hemi orange, and no doubt a 4 speed with a dana 60 rear end. Also a set of 50 series tires in the back, Koni air shocks, and foot gas pedal... Also, Black Betty by RamJam would play continuously!

Whats your dream car? 1970RoadRunnerSidea

Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your dream car?   Whats your dream car? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:50 am

what does a mk4 run price wise?
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Whats your dream car?   Whats your dream car? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:29 am

Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: Whats your dream car?   Whats your dream car? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:43 am

Mercedes Benz SL65 AMG
Whats your dream car? Sl65blackserieslive_04
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Whats your dream car?   Whats your dream car? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:32 am

Im gonna say Bugatti Veyron. Just because i want to rape peter in his supra. Lol
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: Whats your dream car?   Whats your dream car? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:55 am

Within reason...... Always thought they were cool.
Whats your dream car? De-tomaso-pantera-1-big

Also an older one....
Whats your dream car? Vector_w8

I have to up the ante here... Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport
Whats your dream car? Bugatti+Veyron
Back to top Go down
kthxbai
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Whats your dream car?   Whats your dream car? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:20 am

Attainable:

Supra like above. Targa Top manual.
STI Blue with gold rims (yes I still want one)
Lotus Elise

Not-attainable:
BMW M6
Any AMG
Audi R8
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Whats your dream car?   Whats your dream car? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:28 am

I am pretty happy with my current fleet. I wish my 530i was an E39 M5.. and honestly considered buying an M5 but it just isn't a logical car as a daily driver when I have my 240sx to go do stupid stuff in.

Sounds lame, but I don't really have a dream car anymore. I fear I may be becoming one of those dudes who ends up with a lameass car in the future but is completely content with it.

The pantera posted above is tits though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your dream car?   Whats your dream car? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:41 am

Well unless my direction of car taste takes a hard 90 somewhere, I have attained my dream car... 1987 Buick Grand National.

Unless someone offers me an obscene amount of money for it, I will never sell this car. And if I would sell it, I'd be buying another one the very next day. I have always wanted a Turbo Regal ever since getting a ride in an '86 T-Type some 16 years ago.

I have three main reasons I love these cars.

1. The history behind them & why Buick built them.

2. The reputation they carry to those who know what they are.

3. The insane (reliable) power they make with minor mods and get better fuel mileage doing it than alot of brand new cars.

Now, a few other cars I would love to own, but don't cosider any a dream car.
1966-67 Chevelle Malibu SS, 1969 Z/28 Camaro, 1983-84 Hurst/Olds, 1987 Buick GNX, 1989 TTA, 2010 Camaro SS, 2010 Dodge Challenger.
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: Whats your dream car?   Whats your dream car? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:36 am

^^^ Good call on the 89 TTA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your dream car?   Whats your dream car? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:00 am

A '68-70 B-body Mopar with a Hemi, or a 70-71 E-body Hemi car.
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: Whats your dream car?   Whats your dream car? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:08 pm

kthxbai wrote:

Not-attainable:
BMW M6
Any AMG
Audi R8

You must work at Menards or something..
Back to top Go down
kthxbai
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Whats your dream car?   Whats your dream car? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:11 pm

nope Sad
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: Whats your dream car?   Whats your dream car? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:16 pm

kthxbai wrote:
nope Sad

well in that case. you should go take a ride in my neighborhood (Rich Boy Estates) all the way down Old Sauk, & find out that those cars are plenty attainable with just a little hard work & dedication.. and maybe just a little help from Daddy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fokus83

fokus83

PostSubject: Re: Whats your dream car?   Whats your dream car? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:42 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your dream car?   Whats your dream car? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:57 pm

69 Nova Yenko 427

Quote :

The Yenko big-block Nova was Produced in 1969 and the small-block-inspired Deuce debuted in 1970. The first-year Yenko's numbered 37, of which 28 had a 427 installed by Yenko's crew and 9 left the lot with the factory-installed 375-horse 396 powerplant. According to Yenko, the L72 427-powered Novas were the wildest cars he ever built. They were 396 cars with no SS emblems - and with the right tires and suspension setup, the finished machine was capable of reaching 60 mph in less than four seconds.

Whats your dream car? 69yenko02
Back to top Go down
WWevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Whats your dream car?   Whats your dream car? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:03 pm

Just because of how awesome they sound when they hit boost I'd take an R34 skyline GTR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your dream car?   Whats your dream car? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:38 pm

This is the RS5 but I have always wanted an S5.... fucken sexy and pretty quick.

Whats your dream car? 2418692430_8d2bd369c6_o
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Whats your dream car?   Whats your dream car? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:24 pm

this car LS1 and boost. nuf said

Whats your dream car? Th_Nova008

Whats your dream car? Nova001

Whats your dream car? Nova002
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your dream car?   Whats your dream car? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your dream car?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next