Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I'm in Madison..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

So I'm in Madison.. Empty
PostSubject: So I'm in Madison..   So I'm in Madison.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:36 pm

On East Wash cause I just got done with visiting my cousin & nephew & decided ok, I'm gonna check out East Wash before I go home & see what the hypes about..I'm in a silver Pontiac.. Oh and two black guys just pulled up next to me when I was getting gas in what appeared to be a child molester van asking me if I wanted to ride with them.. Said they had candy.. So yeah. Interesing time. LoL going to check out your pawn America now so I know where you fucks sit when I come up next Very Happy
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: So I'm in Madison..   So I'm in Madison.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:39 pm

Oh yeah, should have warned you that Thursdays are rape night on the wash. I'm heading out in my van in a few and see if I can bag a small one for a change before they're all gone.
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: So I'm in Madison..   So I'm in Madison.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:42 pm

lmfao ^

Check out slumberland right next door since that's where we have been stopping instead.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: So I'm in Madison..   So I'm in Madison.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:43 pm

was the van white with the rear windows knocked out of it and metal panles installed? when i went to luch that fuck was driving down the wash. he looks like a dirty fucker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I'm in Madison..   So I'm in Madison.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:48 pm

brngrhd wrote:
was the van white with the rear windows knocked out of it and metal panles installed? when i went to luch that fuck was driving down the wash. he looks like a dirty fucker

Actually..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I'm in Madison..   So I'm in Madison.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:58 pm

They drove up right when I was making this thread, I hear..

Them: " hay, hay baby!, hay .."
so I look up, roll down my window and was like "umm yeah, what do you want?"
Them: " what your name baby, I like that hot ride, wanna ride with us?"
Me: "no thanks my cars better"
Them: " aww dont be like that baby, we gots some candy, why can't I has your name?"
Me: "cause I'm not a crack whore, hope you find one though cause I'm sure she'll love your "candy"" window goes up & I book ass outta there before I got a cap inmy ass. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I'm in Madison..   So I'm in Madison.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:04 pm

This is why I pack heat - so I can shoot back the next time I'm caught in the middle of a drive-by...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I'm in Madison..   So I'm in Madison.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:10 am

Pontiac hates black people.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: So I'm in Madison..   So I'm in Madison.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:43 am

This thread kicks ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I'm in Madison..   So I'm in Madison.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:37 pm

So I'm in Madison.. Oh-sna10
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: So I'm in Madison..   So I'm in Madison.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:21 pm

mtperformance wrote:

but black people love Pontiacs Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I'm in Madison..   So I'm in Madison.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:39 am

DavidESchiller wrote:
mtperformance wrote:

but black people love Pontiacs Very Happy
Its weird I know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I'm in Madison..   So I'm in Madison.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:47 am

Man I loved having my white van with no windows in it. I called it "Surprise sex van"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I'm in Madison..   So I'm in Madison.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:14 am

CrackedHead wrote:
Man I loved having my white van with no windows in it. I called it "Surprise sex van"
It wasn't white, it was red remember...

So I'm in Madison.. Free_candy_van
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I'm in Madison..   So I'm in Madison.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:15 am

Oh yeah, well that was the first van you were aware of Wink There were others Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I'm in Madison..   So I'm in Madison.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:29 am

CrackedHead wrote:
Oh yeah, well that was the first van you were aware of Wink There were others Very Happy

Well you were going to show me the other one and.... Oh now I know why I woke up with the smell of chloroform in the morning out in the middle of that field the next day & a weird taste in my mouth, covered in the motor oil. And I never got my god damn candy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I'm in Madison..   So I'm in Madison.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:44 am

Well a guy can't give away all his secrets Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I'm in Madison..   So I'm in Madison.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:02 pm

CrackedHead wrote:
Well a guy can't give away all his secrets Suspect
sandbagger
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: So I'm in Madison..   So I'm in Madison.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:22 pm

IT'S NOT SANGBAGGING IT IS HUSTLING!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I'm in Madison..   So I'm in Madison.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I'm in Madison..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: