Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride

Go down 
+5
2jz-U-Ltr
Rac3c4r
Blown91LX
cletus
Fuckin Schiller!!
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride Empty
PostSubject: state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride   state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:01 pm

wasn't able to get a picture of it... but I got pulled over today by Lee in what was definitely not his usual vehicle. he was cruising in the center lane and I passed him on the left because I had absolutely no idea that it was a cop. he was in a Dodge Magnum that was either black or a really dark blue, with black wheels and tinted windows. has regular Wisconsin plates as well.

about a mile later I saw the lights come on in the top corners of the windshield. I pulled over and he waddled up and introduced himself even though I'm quite sure he remembered me, and he then proceeded to tell me that they were cracking down on cars with aftermarket HID lights. and I damn near busted out laughing because this is the second time he's pulled me over for my FACTORY HID headlights and told me they were illegal. he asked if I could prove that they were factory and seemed a little upset when I responded by asking if he could prove that they werent. so I showed him where my headlight lense has D2S engraved in it, and then I popped out a bulb and showed him where the bulb said D2S on the back of it. he then started muttering something about my intake, and wandered back to his car. he gave me back my license, registration, and insurance card, and told me to have a nice day so I flashed him a big sarcastic smile and took off while he was still standing at my door.

I sit here and wonder if he pulls over every Prius he sees and accuses them of the same thing. those do have factory HID's as well.

anyway the point of this story, if there is one... does anyone else find it INCREDIBLY FUCKING IRRITATING that some fucking dumbshit will pull you over for something when he obviously has no fucking idea what he's talking about? I feel like they should have to have atleast minimal automotive knowledge before they get put out on the streets. he had to ask me what kind of car it was, which is somewhat understandable with the STi because you don't see many of them. but the fact that he also asked the same question when he pulled me over in my Mustang is pretty sad. his sheer stupidity combined with the fact that he doesn't seem to comprehend any of the laws he's supposed to enforce really make it seem like they'll give just about any idiot in the world a badge and a gun. I try to be respectful of those who risk their lives to keep the public safe, but this guy is a fucking retard and every time he's standing next to my car I pray that a big truck hits him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride   state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:13 pm

Call the State Patrol office in DeForest, speak with the commander in charge, explain how you feel you are being harrassed. Most likely you will get a written letter of apology from the State Patrol.

I know a guy that had a trooper knock a two-way radio out of his hand so others could listen to him being intimidated, humiliated, and harrassed by this little Nazi. In the end it worked out for him.... Even though he was in the wrong for only running drag packs off his headers for exhaust Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride   state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:30 pm

I've thought about calling and complaining. I think I'll probably do it. although in the past I had decided against it because it's really only your word against his, as with arguing a ticket in traffic court and they're more likely to side with the officer than the offender. but shit I suppose it can't hurt to try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride   state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:27 pm

You should definitely write a letter at the bare minimum.

I was pulled over by a State boy quite a while back on East. Wash. Granted I was stupid for doing a burnout (how was I to know there was a silver unmarked hiding amongst the traffic at a stop light Wink ) on the Wash on a weekend.
However, once he gets me pulled over he begins to harass me about the equipment on the car. I had brand spanking new Mickey Thompson drag radials on the rear. He went on and on about how my rear tires were illegal because there was no tread on them and this and that. I told him that was a load of bull (this is after he already gave me a ticket). I told him that they were DOT legal and there was a ton of tread on them and he could look on the sidewall for the stamp if we wanted to. Then he asks if he should call a MPD to stop by with a tread depth gauge. I said, "Go ahead! Then you'll find out I'm right." He didn't say anything for a moment and then told me I should go home.

I'm just glad he didn't say anything about my exhaust. Knock on wood!
Back to top Go down
cletus
Legit
cletus

PostSubject: Re: state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride   state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:20 am

officer lee pulled me over on my way back from stoughton the day Dave Horne past away. I left DeFo without putting on my front bumper. So he gave me a fix it ticket for "failure to display a front bumper and license plate" and for my exhaust (at which time was open down pipe). He told me to have my mechanic fix it lol I told him I am the mechanic and I was going to leave a 3in exhaust on it. Mind you this is after I told him I just lost a friend in an accident on hwy 138 and was headed home from there. The following day I slapped the bumper on it drove to the state patrol headquarters and asked to speak to officer lee. He wasn't there, his commanding officer came out looked over the car and I told him everything about the car. He was really cool about the whole thing. Long story short he signed off on the fix it tickets and told me that officer lee is kind of a green horn and didn't know when to draw the line.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bossandsons.com

PostSubject: Re: state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride   state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:53 am

As Zac mention. Make a formal complaint. Troopers are suppose to be THE best of our police force and those I know personally know the automotive laws inside and out and won't give grief if it isn't warranted.

Those I know mention all the time that the gray area I wander into is what keeps me from being pinched for anything. Just as you mention about Lee, if they don't know for absolute sure what you've done is illegal it is not something for them to harass you about. Ask, yes, Harass, no.
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride   state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:07 pm

maybe he doesnt like ricers. Lol. J/k
Back to top Go down
Rac3c4r
Legit
Rac3c4r

PostSubject: Re: state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride   state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:33 pm

I seen the dark blue with black rims Magnum today on the interstate. He had his lights blazing, probably because of the accident on exit 126. Those cruisers look awesome for the record Smile
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride   state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Yeah I saw him on the 90/94 interchange. Well, I saw the car and assuming cops and cars are like penguins and mate for life then it was him.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride   state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:51 pm

i work on them all the time. they have more then one. funny thing is most people do much is said here and go flying past when your on a test drive others see all the anteni and hammer the brakes as they are coming up on you.
Back to top Go down
Srauls
Legit
Srauls

PostSubject: Re: state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride   state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:34 pm

Damn I really hope they don't get me for my for my HID's then. Never had any cop issues (knock on wood) even when I had them aimed too high.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/srauls

PostSubject: Re: state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride   state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:07 am

Blown91LX wrote:
maybe he doesnt like ricers. Lol. J/k

Most cops I know don't. They are easy targets. You know you will find something illegal on most stops.
Back to top Go down
WWevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride   state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:57 am

It's not necessarily your word against his. If PD procedures are the same as state troopers they're required to record the conversation between you and them. I had this happen to me where a Wausau cop who arrested me for racing kept pulling me over for my exhaust multiple times. He kept pulling me over after I got the car signed off and insisted it was too loud so I filed a formal complaint and he got fired for being overzealous or something. Sucks to be him.
Back to top Go down
noodles
Legit

PostSubject: Re: state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride   state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:17 am

Well if u guys are around rimrock area. There's a female officer that goes by fisher in one of those black m.p.d cars with yellow. As she was done with a car that she pulled over and was about to step in her car. I go around her, and her and I make eye contact. As soon as I pass her and look in my rear view. She keeps her lights on and quickly catches up to me and pulls me not A block down where the other car was. Here my gf n i are thinking WTF?!?! Did I do wrong? She walks up, I'm in process of rolling windows down. She says...reason I pulled you over was cause you weren't wearif seat belts!!!! I'm just sitting there going WTF in my head cause I did have my seat belt on!! She says nope, I saw her's on(points at gf) but you didn't have one. And this was her watching me on side of road about to get in her car not more than 8' away. Looking directly as us thru the front windshield.

She then says, it's ok I got footage I'll check. Steps in her car watches it..then after 10 min of "watching" cause I'm looking in back of my rear view. She's just looking off into space and out at the highway. Another 5 min goes by and I see her holding my tickets and she's still "watching.". Then finally..took her 20 min to finally get back to me. And say.."in the footage your tints are too dark, I saw her seat belts on but not yours in it tho. I'm not gonna deal with your tints as I'm sure they're illegal.".

So I got me a $10 fine for no seatbelts, and a $88 for no plate registration. But fault..I thought i had it laying around. But it's registered now. I've had multiple cops drive behind me and tailgate and nothing for 2months since it expired 1st of June. /end rant
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride   state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:44 am

I just saw trooper lee this morning sitting in his saigon shaggin wagin digging in his snout up to his third knuckle at the 90/94 interchange.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride   state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:16 pm

noodles wrote:

So I got me a $10 fine for no seatbelts, and a $88 for no plate registration. But fault..I thought i had it laying around. But it's registered now. I've had multiple cops drive behind me and tailgate and nothing for 2months since it expired 1st of June. /end rant

If you can go to court plead "not guilty" or "no contest" and hope they'll drop the seatbelt and make you pay the reg. Plead you agree with the reg ticket but know you had your belt on. Reason being is a seat belt ticket will be a hit on your insurance. Worst ticket aside from DUI to get. Insurance agents will just tell you your rates are going up because you are a higher risk without it on, and they can prove you don't wear it because of the ticket.
Back to top Go down
noodles
Legit

PostSubject: Re: state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride   state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:47 pm

Yeah, i already paid for my registration just a day after the ticket was issued sunday. Yeah I'm most def going to try to fight this seatbelt ticket bull crap cause 1) I had my stupid belt on, otherwise the chim would drive me crazy. 2) that cop lied and purposely did it just to waste my time. Seriously!! And 3) Thanks for heads up on that insurance getting jacked up. *Knock on wood* This year thank god I haven't gotten a speeding ticket of any kind and I think this would be worse prolly. I guess..see her in sept. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride   state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

state trooper Lee continues to harass me from his new ride
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: