Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey guys here is my intro

Go down 
+6
Overboosting
roguestatus
Blown91LX
Mclovin23
MikeyT
t0nyb0l0gna91
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Next performance mod....
Supercharger
hey guys here is my intro I_vote_lcap11%hey guys here is my intro I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
347 stroker kit
hey guys here is my intro I_vote_lcap11%hey guys here is my intro I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
BOTH!!!!
hey guys here is my intro I_vote_lcap78%hey guys here is my intro I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage

hey guys here is my intro Empty
PostSubject: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:12 am

I have a 1990 Mustang GT and a 2001 Chevy 2500HD Duramax

Not sure where to start, lots to list. But I love cars and diesel trucks. Right now Im working on building both vehicles up a little more and trying to make them different than all the other mustangs and duramax's. My truck is pretty much all stock, so thats a big work in progress. As for the mustang, the list is long, so I'll try to remember it all. Im pushing a little over 400 hp at the wheels, but Im planning on finding a dyno this spring/summer to get the exact numbers

Exterior -
Custom dark blue metallic flake paint (needs to be repainted correctly...previous owner had it done and its not the greatest looking paint)
Cobra Rear spoiler
Smoked Headlight Covers
4" Cowl hood

Interior -
Autometer Drag Tach
Autometer Oil Pressure and Temp gauges
Autometer Water Temp gauges
Autometer Voltage Meter
Autometer Air Fuel Ratio
Nitrous controls and Purge

Suspension -
Steeda sub-frame connectors
Steeda front and rear sway bars
Lakewood brakes all around
Lakewood Struts
Caster/Camber plates
Eibach 1.5" lowering springs
BBK Polyurethane Bushings

Rims and Tires -
Centerline Billet Series Star drag rims
BF Goodrich Drag radials

Engine -
Edelbrock RPM Performer Intake manifold
BBK valve covers
BBK long tube headers and H-pipe
2.5" Flowmaster stainless exhaust
AEM Cold Air Intake w/K&N Filter
24# injectors 190lph fuel pump
70mm Throttle Body
Accel Coil Pack
Underdrive pulleys
NOS Nitrous Oxide System with purge
AC Delete Kit
Aluminum fan and water pump
Tremec 5-speed Transmission
3.73 Gears with full posi rearend
Steeda Short Throw Shifter

Im sure I forgot somethings...but thats a start anyway...

Im planning on putting 17" Cobra R rims or 18" Saleen rims ( just dont think the 18's will fit ) new headlights because everyone knows the stock mustang headlight for the fox bodies look awful over time. My hood is a 4" cowl and its to big, and its a junk ass fiberglass one, NEVER buy a fiberglass hood! they are always shitty looking, you definately get what you pay for! And a paint job, either metallic black or purple with Shelby stripes ghosted in. As for the motor I'm looking into a strocker kit or Kenne and Bell supercharger. Im also looking for a rear bumper with like half moon cut outs in it similar to the 99-04 GT ( so any help or suggestions would be great there ) otherwise i might just put a cobra rear bumper on since it already has the cobra rear spoiler.

As for the truck, its getting exhaust done tomorrow, straight all the way back from the turbo. Now that its finally fixed and back from AF Motors (NEVER GOING THERE FOR SERVICE AGAIN!!!!!! but thats a whole different story) Im ordering blacked out headlights and blacked out LED tail lights and blacked out LED 07+ clearance lights. I need headlights because AF Motors broke my driver headlight so right now I have a spare piece of rubber from my old gsxr1000 wedged in under the headlight to keep it up so I can actually see more than 4 feet infront of my truck at night. Its going to get new tires 285 75 16's either Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armour or Goodyear Fierce tires. And then hopefully before summer EFI Live tuning.

I'd love to hear any comments or ideas, and also how to post pics!!!!!!
Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
t0nyb0l0gna91
Legit

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:14 am

nice welcome dude
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:15 am

Cool way to introduce your self! I'm very impressed with the build. Welcome to the site. We have a fairly large group of mustang owners here.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:19 am

Holy fuck Jordan what the fuck are you doing over here! I vote both big guy. you better get your ass down here this summer for some meets. bring your brother too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:21 am

Thanks guys!
haha ok Corey! I will! hopefully with a supercharger Wink and 600+HP
any mustang guys have any pointers I'd love to hear them!!!
still dont know how to load the pics of my car?!?!?

Last edited by jgriff50 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:22 am

Welcome vagina. I heart fox bodies Wink I dont think anyone in madison knows what AF motors is either big guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:23 am

HAHA well IDC!!!!! a few of you guys do, and DONT go there, a blind monkey or Helen Keller would be a better mechanic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:24 am

Chris those rims look SOOOOOOOOO much better than the stock ones!
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:28 am

fucking mustangs! lol welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:29 am

thanks Blown! what kind of supercharger do you have?
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:30 am

Welcome and that truck will be a beast. Where's the exhaust gonna exit? Hopefully the side so you can cover someone's car in black diesel Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:32 am

jgriff50 wrote:
thanks Blown! what kind of supercharger do you have?

powerdyne. Want to buy one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:33 am

haha oh yea....with EFI I will be able to run close to 500 hp! Very Happy and yea right out the passenger side behind the tire! that way my rim doesn't get caked full of sut! gotta love blowing smoke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:34 am

well yea I want to supercharge mine, I was thinking Kenne Bell....but I'm open to anything, preferably the best Wink
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:37 am

It kinda depends on what kind of power band you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:44 am

how does this one compare to kenne and bell?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:47 am

DRK wrote:
Stock roller block 347
Eagle forged crank and rods
Ross XL400 dome pistons approx 13:1
steel stud girdle
ARP oil pump drive shaft
stock 5.0 oil pan
SN95 front cover and water pump
Summit SFI balancer
ARP hardware through out
Comp cams 280 XR solid roller and comp link bar lifters
TFS thick wall push rods
TFS-R heads
TFS rocker stud girdle
Comp Gold Race rocker arms
Polished and painted cast aluminum tall valve covers
Hooker 6225 LT 13/4" - 3" headers for fox chassis

I'm looking for $3,000 for all of it. Motor has less then 2,000 street miles on it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:50 am

whats that chris?
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:51 am

The kb is going to give you power low in the rpm range. You will make most of your boost at a fairly low rpm. The powerdyne makes boost based on rpm. Higher rpm = higher boost. To a limit of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:52 am

I like the sound of that....what am are we talking for HP gain, and how much money?
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:00 am

jgriff50 wrote:
I like the sound of that....what am are we talking for HP gain, and how much money?

a little less than 20hp per pound of boost i would say. A friend of mine is selling a powerdyne. I think he wants around a grand. I should tell you that there are much better blowers on the market though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:05 am

hmmmm.....well i like what i've read about vortech's new one and the kenne bell. whats your take on them?
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:08 am

I would go with a vortech s trim. You can find sone good deals on them used.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:09 am

really? where can you find them used??
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:12 am

ebay, the corral, sometimes craigslist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey guys here is my intro
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next