Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Domestic/Import UNITY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Domestic/Import UNITY Empty
PostSubject: Domestic/Import UNITY   Domestic/Import UNITY Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:55 pm

Laughing Laughing

These two links were posted on TB.com. Read thru the first one, its guys like this (if its real) that give the real Honda guys a bad name. The second link is a discussion on TB.com about the thread from HondaTech. Enjoy!

http://www.ht-archive.com/showthread.php?t=329566

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/kill-fish-stories/326516-i-found-honda-forum-please-sitting-down-one.html
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: Domestic/Import UNITY   Domestic/Import UNITY Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:12 pm

I'm willing to bet it's real. either way it's fucking hilarious. but there's seriously people out there that think a stock Civic with weight reduction will pull on Z06's and Cobras and shit like that. if that thread on HT weren't 8 years old, I'd most likely be registering to join in on making fun of that dipshit.
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Domestic/Import UNITY   Domestic/Import UNITY Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:52 pm

I dont see the joke. Didnt you see all the mods that civic had? 500whp easy untuned. You think that gn of yours is fast Zac? Wanna take a crack at my civic. Lets say $200 any race you want. My mods are. Shit brown custom paint job, 600hp worth of stickers, it has a bunch of rust and the muffler just fell off, so it tips the scales at like 1200 pounds. So step up son! lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domestic/Import UNITY   Domestic/Import UNITY Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:05 pm

I'll run that POS Civic weight lift I'm missing the go-fast stickers, but I've got a Hurst shift handle on my '96 Civic LX. I know for sure that handle is equal to 12 PSI of boost.
AND.... my muffler is just about rusted out. It's starting to sound Fartcan-ish, there's another 50 HP easy. Oh, and the intake silencer is missing, so she's got a ricerboy CAI setup if you will, running a fresh FRAM filter... another 25 HP.

Shit, I'm not even scared of my own GN with my Civic. My Civic is the shit, 'yo Double Fu
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: Domestic/Import UNITY   Domestic/Import UNITY Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:36 pm

Blown91LX wrote:
I dont see the joke. Didnt you see all the mods that civic had? 500whp easy untuned. You think that gn of yours is fast Zac? Wanna take a crack at my civic. Lets say $200 any race you want. My mods are. Shit brown custom paint job, 600hp worth of stickers, it has a bunch of rust and the muffler just fell off, so it tips the scales at like 1200 pounds. So step up son! lol.

your shit brown paint job statement made me think of this, one of the best videos of all time