Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey guys here is my intro

Go down 
+6
Overboosting
roguestatus
Blown91LX
Mclovin23
MikeyT
t0nyb0l0gna91
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Next performance mod....
Supercharger
hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 I_vote_lcap11%hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
347 stroker kit
hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 I_vote_lcap11%hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
BOTH!!!!
hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 I_vote_lcap78%hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage

hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:35 pm

Anyone make plastic ones?
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:50 pm

not sure exactly what they are made of. Cervini's has then for $245. My buddy wants a grand for that blower. Look around and if you dont find a vortech, just make an offer.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:35 pm

welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:08 am

i'm not reading three pages right know but i will say a few things. first, nice fox. second, i'm assuming you're saying you make over 400whp on the bottle right? and last, if you want to be fast on the track AND the street then don't waste your money on a kenny bell. in fact, only buy one if you just really like that cool whining sound they make when you're racing.

also welcome to the forum from a fellow mustang and diesel truck guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:42 pm

Well like I said the HP is estimated I've never had it on a dyno buying plan as soon as this shitty snow leaves!
But I do have a 100 HP spray of nitrous.

So blown you ready to sell those rims at a good price? Wink if not I think I'm going to order some black ones in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:59 pm

I think i will hang on to them for now. Not sure i want weld draglites on it all the time. Sorry to raise your hopes. Need a nitrous pressure gauge or a gauge cage though? lol I will have a mass air and 30lb injectors for sale soon too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:45 pm

i have a mass air...but have been thinking about going bigger than 24lb injectors, not sure if i need bigger but keep me in mind!

im in the same boat, except all i have are my centerline drag wheels, i was thinking about putthing back on the turbine rims! haha but im sure ill just buy black cobra r rims when it gets time to bring the stang out of the shop!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:57 pm

ok guys, here are some pics of my rides!

Pony

hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Nos11

hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Mustan11

hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Gt_fro11

hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 5_011

hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Driver10

Duramax

hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Dmax_f10

hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Dmax10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:59 pm

yes....i love the bottle Smile
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:14 pm

jgriff50 wrote:
i have a mass air...but have been thinking about going bigger than 24lb injectors, not sure if i need bigger but keep me in mind!

im in the same boat, except all i have are my centerline drag wheels, i was thinking about putthing back on the turbine rims! haha but im sure ill just buy black cobra r rims when it gets time to bring the stang out of the shop!

If you go with a blower you will need bigger injectors for sure. What do you have for a mass air?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:27 pm

Oh OK...how big is that mass air?
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:31 pm

I have a 70mm and a 76mm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:36 pm

I might buy that 76mm....how much
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:42 pm

jgriff50 wrote:
I might buy that 76mm....how much

I kinda want to sell the injectors and mass air together. But i would let it go for $65 i guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:44 pm

How about a package deal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:46 pm

you guys should just call eachother Wink lol justkiddin
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:53 pm

I was thinking $200 for the injectors and 70mm meter. I dont want just the 70. Its calibrated for the 30's. I have sample tubes for 24's and 30's with the 76mm C&L. $225 For it all. I have to get my new injectors and meter first though. I will let you have the 76 for $50. And sell you the injectors and 70mm later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:56 pm

Sounds good! Let me know when you are close to buying the new ones and I might buy the whole works from you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:47 pm

Hey blown do you know anyone that can recalibrate my ecm for tire size? I'm sick of my speedo being off 20 MPH
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:52 pm

for your dmax i assume? I think any dealer can do that for you. I used efi live when i put the 305s on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:56 pm

No my mustang is all fucked. I'm gonna do my truck with EFI. Who did your EFI and how much was it?
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:11 pm

You need a speedo gear to change the speedo in the stang. What gears do you have? I did the efi live tune myself. Efi live is like $750.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:30 pm

Just a fun fact - On your GM truck, you can only change the tire size to another supported tire size from the manufacturer. Anything over a lt245/75r16 you will have to use aftermarket software. In 2006 and newer GM 3500 single axle trucks, you could get OE tires in lt265/75r16, but you can only change the size to a 265 if your truck is '06 and newer Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:59 pm

yea i know, thats why im using EFI LIVE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:00 pm

i have 3.73 gears.

so if EFI is 750 can you buy another liscense for 200 and put it in my truck for me?? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey guys here is my intro   hey guys here is my intro - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey guys here is my intro
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: