Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Milwaukee Street Cars......

Go down 
+15
Brendler84
Fuckin Schiller!!
Tyounin608
408 4 Eye
Rac3c4r
Mclovin23
cletus
mr.johnson
240sxguy
LLcoolJames
1BADT
Disgustang
Blown91LX
HoosierDaddy
overblown
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Milwaukee Street Cars...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Street Cars......   Milwaukee Street Cars...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:42 am

Just another Milwaukee street car here. Trying to get my stuff together and get back to the track.

Milwaukee Street Cars...... - Page 2 41319_820367030998_26704895_44632223_6893941_n

Milwaukee Street Cars...... - Page 2 41149_820366916228_26704895_44632218_6860796_n
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Street Cars......   Milwaukee Street Cars...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:36 am

Holy shit, the 4-eyes are multiplying!

Nice foxbody!
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Street Cars......   Milwaukee Street Cars...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:46 am

Awesome 4 eyes!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Street Cars......   Milwaukee Street Cars...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:39 pm

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Street Cars......   Milwaukee Street Cars...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:36 pm

I don't even remember you having the car out without the wing on it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Street Cars......   Milwaukee Street Cars...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:15 pm

Welcome to the site.

Can we bring a 70 Torino with? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Street Cars......   Milwaukee Street Cars...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:22 am

MeanLX wrote:
Welcome to the site. Can we bring a 70 Torino with? Wink

Lol yea bring it down to the track and let's line 'em up!

Milwaukee Street Cars...... - Page 2 Firehouse14
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Street Cars......   Milwaukee Street Cars...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:58 am

^^^^^^ That thing looks like it eats children, stock Turbo?^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Street Cars......   Milwaukee Street Cars...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:59 am

theres a hole in your bumper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Street Cars......   Milwaukee Street Cars...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:12 pm

MeanLX wrote:
Welcome to the site.

If your talking about Dave M's car, heck yeah! That's a cool car and a really nice guy!
Now that I got the car working a little better, I think he and I would be a little closer than at the NSCB.
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Street Cars......   Milwaukee Street Cars...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:38 pm

FourEyedFord wrote:

If your talking about Dave M's car, heck yeah! That's a cool car and a really nice guy!

Did someone say Torino? afro

Milwaukee Street Cars...... - Page 2 Torino10_800x600
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Street Cars......   Milwaukee Street Cars...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:02 pm

408 4 Eye wrote:
FourEyedFord wrote:

Did someone say Torino? afro

Milwaukee Street Cars...... - Page 2 Torino10_800x600

Thats the one! 2006, must be back when it was Fuuuurd powered, lol!
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Street Cars......   Milwaukee Street Cars...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:48 pm

this is the only season that it had a chevy in it and that was because scotty K said hey you can use my motor and dave did not have his done..............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Street Cars......   Milwaukee Street Cars...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:04 pm

brngrhd wrote:
this is the only season that it had a chevy in it and that was because scotty K said hey you can use my motor and dave did not have his done..............

I know why Scottie's motor is in there and I don't mean to talk bad about either of them at all. Since I am a ford guy I have to razz him a little about the chevy power, lol. They are both really nice guys. I have known Scottie for a while now, but Dave I just met at the Gus's show.
Back to top Go down
Bod89lx
Legit
Bod89lx

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Street Cars......   Milwaukee Street Cars...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:55 pm

Welcome to the site. Nice car I was at BBRC today and he was talkiing about your car sounds like it should be flying for sure now.. BTW never trust a foxbody with a hole in the front and rear bumper!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Street Cars......   Milwaukee Street Cars...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:00 pm

Bod89lx wrote:
Welcome to the site. Nice car I was at BBRC today and he was talkiing about your car sounds like it should be flying for sure now.. BTW never trust a foxbody with a hole in the front and rear bumper!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks man! Chris is a really cool guy! He helped me out a lot when I was learning the boost controller, and he baselined the suspension for me.
Back to top Go down
cletus
Legit
cletus

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Street Cars......   Milwaukee Street Cars...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:46 pm

Adamsy87 wrote:
MeanLX wrote:
Welcome to the site. Can we bring a 70 Torino with? Wink

Lol yea bring it down to the track and let's line 'em up!

Milwaukee Street Cars...... - Page 2 Firehouse14

That is wtf I'm talking about sick looking machine there........
Back to top Go down
http://www.bossandsons.com

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Street Cars......   Milwaukee Street Cars...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:56 pm

FourEyedFord wrote:
MeanLX wrote:
Welcome to the site.

Now that I got the car working a little better, I think he and I would be a little closer than at the NSCB.

Yeah, I got a chance to check out your ride at Gus'. Definitely a sweet ride. I hung around the car for a while to see if you would come back so I could ask you about it but I apparently missed you. lol I really liked some of the details on the car. Did you use Corbeau's seat brackets?

I really wanted to check out GLD the next day but things didn't work out that way. Hopefully we can meet up sometime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Street Cars......   Milwaukee Street Cars...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:15 pm

MeanLX wrote:
Did you use Corbeau's seat brackets?

Yea we both have the Corbeau Forza seats with slider brackets. Although Bobby's doesn't slide anymore...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Street Cars......   Milwaukee Street Cars...... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:45 pm

MeanLX wrote:
FourEyedFord wrote:
MeanLX wrote:
Welcome to the site.

Yeah, I got a chance to check out your ride at Gus'. Definitely a sweet ride. I hung around the car for a while to see if you would come back so I could ask you about it but I apparently missed you. lol I really liked some of the details on the car. Did you use Corbeau's seat brackets?

I really wanted to check out GLD the next day but things didn't work out that way. Hopefully we can meet up sometime.

Thanks! Sorry I missed you at Gus's! The track the next day was a blast, and I learned a lot more about the car.
I will be at the next RSD at GLD, which is next week Friday. Stop by and say high if you can make it out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee Street Cars......   Milwaukee Street Cars...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Milwaukee Street Cars......
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: