Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!!

Go down 
+8
cletus
Mclovin23
HoosierDaddy
Tusk
MikeyT
LLcoolJames
Fuckin Schiller!!
Disgustang
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!!   Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:37 am

Ah I had no idea. Tried coming back that way thought you;d head back out. That blue cobalt was annoying, wasn't gonna waste my time Smile
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!!   Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:47 am

did said annoying cobalt have chrome trim on the edges of the doors, and a peace sticker on the 1/4 window? if so that kid is a total chode stroker. you should have run him off the road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!!   Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:58 am

DavidESchiller wrote:
did said annoying cobalt have chrome trim on the edges of the doors, and a peace sticker on the 1/4 window? if so that kid is a total chode stroker. you should have run him off the road.
Laughing I didn't really pay attention but that fugger was glued to my bumper.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!!   Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:58 am

DavidESchiller wrote:

FACT^
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!!   Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:29 pm

DavidESchiller wrote:
+1 I'm sure it was that little douche
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!!   Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:54 pm

GTSLOW wrote:
Terminator wrote:
Bullshit. I was next to you on Greenway Cross bro. Must be a bad exhaust leak then. Twisted Evil

lol so you're jersey shore on bcm?

Lol yea that's me, i have owned a couple Goats and saw yours right away. Most of them are all stock around that area and i heard you get on it and had to investigate. Sounded good. I lol'd at the plate as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!!   Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:27 pm

Terminator wrote:
GTSLOW wrote:
Terminator wrote:
Bullshit. I was next to you on Greenway Cross bro. Must be a bad exhaust leak then. Twisted Evil

lol so you're jersey shore on bcm?

Lol yea that's me, i have owned a couple Goats and saw yours right away. Most of them are all stock around that area and i heard you get on it and had to investigate. Sounded good. I lol'd at the plate as well.

I've seen a few around. Only one in madison w/o a spoiler Very Happy
Back to top Go down
baileyracing
Legit
baileyracing

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!!   Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:35 pm

thats funny now that you mention it, i do remember the peace sticker on his car lol.. he bothered me for about 3 blocks then i told him i was heading home so he wouldnt follow me back haha wat a tool
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!!   Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:08 pm

you should have brought him out and the rest of the 608 tuners too. we would be very accommodating.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!!   Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:18 pm

I love the 608 tunerz!
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!!   Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:23 pm

so does everyones fists. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!!   Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:22 pm

Lol im scared to ask about said "tunerz".
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!!   Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:07 pm

they're just a bunch of shit talking, salty nut sack loving east wash ricers. a few of them came around at one point talking shit like you wouldn't believe, and we've given them several chances to back up their shit in person but they always run away with their tails between their legs.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!!   Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:14 pm

they figured out who i am, so i dont get invited to there things anymore Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!!   Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:16 pm

LOL they must have a gangsta myspace group.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!!   Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:31 pm

they roll on facebook yo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!!   Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Milwaukee is coming to wreck your town!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: