Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+7
Disgustang
LLcoolJames
overblown
408 4 Eye
Fuckin Schiller!!
MikeyT
Bod89lx
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Bod89lx
Legit
Bod89lx

Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!!   Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:36 pm

Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!!   Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:55 pm

wow, yet to me the m ost impressive thing driving that car in the rain storm! That thing is just badd ass!

Mike
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!!   Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:33 pm

jesus christ. I too am very impressed by the fact that he drives that thing in the rain.
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!!   Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:58 pm

Wow!
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!!   Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:22 pm

Holy fucking shit!
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!!   Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:29 pm

^Sweet!!!! Bryan No county for old men! That muthfucker was disturbing and played a psychopath with 100% accuracy!

Mike
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!!   Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:39 pm

thats fricken awesome
Back to top Go down
Bod89lx
Legit
Bod89lx

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!!   Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:19 pm

Yea that thing is no joke, that 6.95 pass was after driving 1200 miles on the drag week tour.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!!   Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:22 pm

sounds like he is gunning for your hot rod don. only a few more tenths to catch you
Back to top Go down
cletus
Legit
cletus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!!   Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:43 pm

WOW is all I can say!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bossandsons.com
Slowmaro
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!!   Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:34 am

I kept a close eye on the daily updates becasue I had two friends competing in the modified power adder class, and it was pretty cool seeing Larson try for the first ever 6 sec pass at drag week. The first night they had to swap the trans. in the hotel parking lot Shocked
My friends took a 55 Chev. that has a big block with an 8 Liter whipple on top of it. They completed the entire trip and averaged an 8.8 sec 1/4 ET. They said the trip on wed. night in the rain took them almost 10 hrs. (which normally would have been 2 hours) becasue they had to drive so slow through the rain on their ET Streets. The driver of the car Ridk Kornowski built the entire chassis and suspension setup, and Luke from Beyond Redline built the powerplant and did all the tuning during the week.
I thought about entering my car in the small block power adder class, and I am kicking myself for not trying it, becasue I could have easily won if my car held together, I think the winner averaged a 10.0 for that class.
Here are a few pics from the trip:
Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!! IMG_5917_sized
Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!! IMG_5395_sized
Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!! IMG_5428_sized

We might take this car down to Automotion next year to rip up the streets.
Back to top Go down
cletus
Legit
cletus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!!   Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:04 am

Badass man!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bossandsons.com

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!!   Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:36 pm

agreeably awesome. Buuuuuuuuuuut one question, MPG anyone? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!!   Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:13 pm

1 gallon per mile
Back to top Go down
Slowmaro
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!!   Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:27 pm

pyrostang wrote:
agreeably awesome. Buuuuuuuuuuut one question, MPG anyone? Twisted Evil

There is a video on 1320 video that cruizes along with Leff Lutz (also a 6 sec. capable car) during drag week, and he mentioned that he was getting 4 mpg. That would get expensive.
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!!   Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:47 pm

Bad ass for sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!!   Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worlds Fastest Street Car!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: