Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Powder Coating Rims

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Powder Coating Rims Empty
PostSubject: Powder Coating Rims   Powder Coating Rims Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:03 pm

Anyone know where I can get my rims powdercoated for a decent price, while still having them look good when it's done?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powder Coating Rims   Powder Coating Rims Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:32 pm

What color? I know a guy that runs a lot of black coat...
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Powder Coating Rims   Powder Coating Rims Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:38 pm

i was interested in the same thing. gloss black with red lip possibly zac?
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Powder Coating Rims   Powder Coating Rims Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:18 pm

Zac, he quoted me 35/wheel for black powdercoat. You will have to arrange to get them media blasted beforehand.

Evan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powder Coating Rims   Powder Coating Rims Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:25 pm

yeah black with a red lip would be awesome if at all possible. do i have to pay to have the media blasted too? or is that covered in the $35?
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Powder Coating Rims   Powder Coating Rims Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:55 pm

i believe they said you have to have that done first
Back to top Go down
t0nyb0l0gna91
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Powder Coating Rims   Powder Coating Rims Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:14 pm

Everyone will be rolling around with black wheels and red lip lol
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Powder Coating Rims   Powder Coating Rims Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:26 pm

i always wanted to get them but they wouldnt do me any good without a motor in the car. priorities. lol
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Powder Coating Rims   Powder Coating Rims Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:49 am

LegaSTi wrote:
That sucks
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Powder Coating Rims   Powder Coating Rims Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:28 am

Peter MS3 wrote:
LegaSTi wrote:
That sucks

Trendsetter!
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: Powder Coating Rims   Powder Coating Rims Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:49 am

I was quoted $400 from a place in Oregon. That was getting them blasted and with silver metalic w/ clear for 18"s. I do plan to get one set of my spares done there someday. I can't recall the name here at work, but I could look it up when I get home if interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powder Coating Rims   Powder Coating Rims Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:17 am

Tusk wrote:
I was quoted $400 from a place in Oregon. That was getting them blasted and with silver metalic w/ clear for 18"s. I do plan to get one set of my spares done there someday. I can't recall the name here at work, but I could look it up when I get home if interested.

I believe the place in Oregon is All-Color.

The place in Mt. Horeb I'm reffering to is Spectrum Powdercoating. Spectrum does a lot of assemply line coating for other companies, mainly there parts to assemble there products. Not sure that they would do two colors because of the line setup... But you can call Don or Justin and talk with them 437-2468. Tell them Zac said to call and inquire, I've known them all my life. Don is a good friend of my Dad's, and his son Justin is a good friend of Terminator and myself.
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: Powder Coating Rims   Powder Coating Rims Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:09 pm

^^^ Yup that was the name of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powder Coating Rims   Powder Coating Rims Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:18 pm

alright, thanks for the number.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Powder Coating Rims   Powder Coating Rims Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Powder Coating Rims
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Recommendations-
Jump to: