Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need an intake pipe fabricated

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

Need an intake pipe fabricated Empty
PostSubject: Need an intake pipe fabricated   Need an intake pipe fabricated Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:53 pm

Hello,

I need an intake pipe fabricated, but don't exactly know where to go. Here's the kicker: Its a 3" diameter pipe. It basically has to be a transition style pipe, like this one:

http://www.mandrelbends.com/roll-bars-hoops-offsets-94/offsets-110/3-00-aluminized-offset-823.html

Unfortunately, I cant get Colombia River to answer some questions I have like how long overall the 3" Pipe with the 3" linear offset is....
Not only that, but I'm much rather bring the car somewhere, and have someone bend up a pipe so I can check fitment right away. I'd also need 2 things added to it: A 3/8 hose connection, and a 1" hose connection. This is for the valve cover breather and a bypass valve.

Does anybody have any idea where i could go? I'm willing to drive a bit to a shop if need be.
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: Need an intake pipe fabricated   Need an intake pipe fabricated Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:57 pm

Id go to an exhaust shop. Take em your 2" or what ever you have now. Have em make the 3" and have the nipple's welded on. Would cost ya about $25-45
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Need an intake pipe fabricated   Need an intake pipe fabricated Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:14 pm

This is what I have now:

Need an intake pipe fabricated IMAG0159

Need an intake pipe fabricated IMAG0158

Need an intake pipe fabricated IMAG0157

In this pic, you can see where the BOV comes out of the intercooler pipe. Its just a small leg to the pipe between the air meter and the intercooler pipe.

Need an intake pipe fabricated IMAG0161

Pay no attention to the relay and relay box on the fender side of the pipe, those can be relocated easily. It just looks like crap, and it could definitely be better. If I had 2 90* bend 3" pipes, I could probably have them cut and then welded back together to work. Most of the exhaust shops around here have lost my business (Speedys fucked up my car, Exhaust pros act like complete assholes) So I'm not sure where to go. Also, do you know of anybody that might have 3" 90'S IN STOCK? Id rather not order anything offline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need an intake pipe fabricated   Need an intake pipe fabricated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need an intake pipe fabricated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Garage-
Jump to: