Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm thinking fast food joints don't hire Rhodes Scholars

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I'm thinking fast food joints don't hire Rhodes Scholars Empty
PostSubject: I'm thinking fast food joints don't hire Rhodes Scholars   I'm thinking fast food joints don't hire Rhodes Scholars Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:40 pm

So.... yesterday the wife, kids & I went to do our usual weekend shopping for some household items & a few grocerys. Anyway, afterwards we hit a burger joint for a quick lunch (drive thru). I won't say the name, but it rhymes with Dairy Queen.

Nice polite gal comes on the intercom. I start placing our order. I ordered what I wanted (a #11 grilled), then proceeded to the wifes. I get half way through & I get interupted. "What was the drink with the #3?" WTF, I think for a second, I said I ordered a #11 grilled, and I want a Lemonade with it. "OK" she says. I start in again with my wifes order. I place her order, and start with our older daughters order. I get interupted a 2nd time. She says "hold on". Now I'm getting irritated.

NOW, a different female voice comes on and asks me if she can take my order. I say to her, "You mean to tell me you didn't get ANY OF THE ORDERS I JUST PLACED?!?!?" She says, "I got the #11, but what was the drink again?" I told my wife, one more fuck-up outa these morons & I'm driving away. I boldly told her a Lemonade. Started in a 3rd God-Damned time with wifes order, and it was dead air. Nobody there. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? A few seconds pass & a male voice now comes on asking me to place my order. I didn't say a word, I put the car in gear, drove away & took our business elsewhere. I wonder how long it took the stupid ass to realize we were'nt there anymore? Kinda like laying the phone down gently on a telemarketer & walking away letting them ramble to themselves. Twisted Evil

Now, we have been to this place quite a few times this summer. Four times for the cruise-in nights, & a few other times just because. Usually a decent place, but holy balls, the bottom of the barrel dunces were in charge there yesterday. Wall Bash

Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking fast food joints don't hire Rhodes Scholars   I'm thinking fast food joints don't hire Rhodes Scholars Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:41 am

lol I kind of feel bad saying it, but I did the same shit when I worked at mcdonalds. after someone would place a big order I would wait a few seconds then be like ...hang on. what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking fast food joints don't hire Rhodes Scholars   I'm thinking fast food joints don't hire Rhodes Scholars Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:42 am

1twisted6 wrote:
So.... yesterday the wife, kids & I went to do our usual weekend shopping for some household items & a few grocerys. Anyway, afterwards we hit a burger joint for a quick lunch (drive thru). I won't say the name, but it rhymes with Dairy Queen.

Nice polite gal comes on the intercom. I start placing our order. I ordered what I wanted (a #11 grilled), then proceeded to the wifes. I get half way through & I get interupted. "What was the drink with the #3?" WTF, I think for a second, I said I ordered a #11 grilled, and I want a Lemonade with it. "OK" she says. I start in again with my wifes order. I place her order, and start with our older daughters order. I get interupted a 2nd time. She says "hold on". Now I'm getting irritated.

NOW, a different female voice comes on and asks me if she can take my order. I say to her, "You mean to tell me you didn't get ANY OF THE ORDERS I JUST PLACED?!?!?" She says, "I got the #11, but what was the drink again?" I told my wife, one more fuck-up outa these morons & I'm driving away. I boldly told her a Lemonade. Started in a 3rd God-Damned time with wifes order, and it was dead air. Nobody there. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? A few seconds pass & a male voice now comes on asking me to place my order. I didn't say a word, I put the car in gear, drove away & took our business elsewhere. I wonder how long it took the stupid ass to realize we were'nt there anymore? Kinda like laying the phone down gently on a telemarketer & walking away letting them ramble to themselves. Twisted Evil

Now, we have been to this place quite a few times this summer. Four times for the cruise-in nights, & a few other times just because. Usually a decent place, but holy balls, the bottom of the barrel dunces were in charge there yesterday. Wall Bash

These people come from the same gene pool as those who bolt Prochargers on a stock LS3 and magically have 625hp. Just sayin...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking fast food joints don't hire Rhodes Scholars   I'm thinking fast food joints don't hire Rhodes Scholars Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:11 pm

DavidESchiller wrote:
lol I kind of feel bad saying it, but I did the same shit when I worked at mcdonalds. after someone would place a big order I would wait a few seconds then be like ...hang on. what?

You say this because you were goofin' on someone when you did it. If it were only one person doing this, I woulda probably thought they were doing it on purpose. But, when it was three different people that came on, all of which had things fucked up, they were'nt playing a joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking fast food joints don't hire Rhodes Scholars   I'm thinking fast food joints don't hire Rhodes Scholars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm thinking fast food joints don't hire Rhodes Scholars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: