Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanks Nate!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

Thanks Nate!!! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Nate!!!   Thanks Nate!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:39 pm

Hi all

I want to throw out props to our very own Nate. Nate helped me out immensely this evening, by helping me put in my drive line loop. This was not an easy job either. I was not interested in drilling holes in my floor so the only other option was to weld them in place. Well the way my exhaust is routed with the H pipe made it very complicated. Nate figured out a way to weld in brackets on my frame connectors that look like they belong there and built it from there. I'm sorry no pictures, but it looks really good.

Thanks Nate for the help.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

Thanks Nate!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Nate!!!   Thanks Nate!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:04 pm

where has nate been. there hasnt been shit talking on the site in a long time. lol
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

Thanks Nate!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Nate!!!   Thanks Nate!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:54 pm

no prob mikey, it was an absolute pleasure an id be happy to help ya out with whatever you come up with in the future! lmk if ya wanna put a few more bolts in that bumper some night ; )

w/o any competition just sittin back, waiting for somethin to jump off that piques my interest on here. ha! not really...
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

Thanks Nate!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Nate!!!   Thanks Nate!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:22 pm

ma70tt wrote:
lmk if ya wanna put a few more bolts in that bumper some night ; )

LOL! Yup, no doubt, I'm glad you had a few bolts lying around. apparently Matt, Peter, and I need to tighten things down better! Well no harm no foul! Ahhh good times, Thanks again Nate.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thanks Nate!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Nate!!!   Thanks Nate!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks Nate!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Recommendations-
Jump to: