Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit

PostSubject: Re: My build   Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:34 pm

whoops lol

PostSubject: Re: My build   Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:54 pm

ma70tt wrote:
nasty187 wrote:
Well finally all the peas are in a row...took the old girl down to do some dyno pulls. Dyno was not working with the rpms and stuff on first two pulls,so they cut them short.Tried a few different hook ups to get rpm to read right,to show proper rpm,with my car etc. Fourth pull took the dyno ran to 3000 in my car then adjust dyno to be the same laid on it till 4400,which is around 20 psi(19,7 to be exact).Dyno guy said was a go went to due 5th pull ran to 6100,dyno still only showed to 4400.So guy said have come back after figures it out,why it losing rpm signal with my ignition.But it put down 545 hp and 676 ft pds tq. till loss the signal. So what it has left after 4400 to be continued.... But man it was worth all the headaches of shit breaking the last couple weeks...

appers to be a mustang md500 dyno/why didnt they just go off of roll speed? its alot more accurate once the converter is in than a crappy inductive pickup...
they were trying to get the roll speed to match at end of video i started to say that.I am going to be back there hopefully next week.Dr buick is one of the guys that is helping out there.He will be taken his wifes ca there and if all goes well with his,im next on the list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ripsnortin.net
nasty187

PostSubject: Re: My build   Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:29 pm

well some updates on the lil 6....valve went smack after hung in guide last year. no damage other then the valve .put some fresh bearings in while had it out. toasted another trans. so ordered a all billet internal trans,with dual flow and deep pan oh and a trans brake for just added fun launches. Widened rear wheels to plant a lil more power stock 15x7 were not cutting traction issue went to16 x 19 and a 276 tire....

the test fit bfg drag radial

lil offset new vs stock

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My build   

Back to top Go down

My build
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5