Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Detailers in Milwaukee?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Detailers in Milwaukee? Empty
PostSubject: Detailers in Milwaukee?   Detailers in Milwaukee? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:34 pm

Since I am not in school right now, Ive been needing to find a job badd.. I was wondering if anyone on here knows someone who does detailing in Milwaukee? I know how to wash/wax and do some buffing, but would need to be taught a few things.

If anyone knows of anything, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Justin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Detailers in Milwaukee?   Detailers in Milwaukee? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:02 pm

Not sure if your a member, but one of the members in the Milwaukee area from brewcitymuscle.com does detailing, he might be able to help you out.

Don't think twice about the name of the forum, they welcome everything, even corolla's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Detailers in Milwaukee?   Detailers in Milwaukee? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:49 pm

I have been to that site, and thought it was only American Muscle shit lol. Not that I have anything against that, but its just not my style.

Thanks, Ill sign up there and see if I can figure out any information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Detailers in Milwaukee?   Detailers in Milwaukee? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:55 pm

Same thing happened with me. I found their site about a year ago when I first moved to Milwaukee and thought nothing of it because of the name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Detailers in Milwaukee?   Detailers in Milwaukee? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:20 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Detailers in Milwaukee?   Detailers in Milwaukee? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:28 pm

blizzard wrote:
Same thing happened with me. I found their site about a year ago when I first moved to Milwaukee and thought nothing of it because of the name.

You still in mke? I wanna find a crowd down here. Ive met a few Audi/VW people briefly, but nothing how the meets were in madison

GTSLOW wrote:
http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48027&highlight=detailing

You will not be disappointed.

Thanks for the link
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Detailers in Milwaukee?   Detailers in Milwaukee? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:09 pm

Im still in Milwaukee, a few blocks north of downtown for school at MSOE. I know very few people here, and none of them are into cars.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Detailers in Milwaukee?   Detailers in Milwaukee? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:40 pm

volcomstone2262 wrote:
Ive met a few Audi/VW people briefly, but nothing how the meets were in madison

This line makes me happy. It makes all the work to get this shit going totally worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detailers in Milwaukee?   Detailers in Milwaukee? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Detailers in Milwaukee?
Page 1 of 1