Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Portal page pics

Go down 
+3
Fuckin Schiller!!
bigbird94
LLcoolJames
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Portal page pics Empty
PostSubject: Portal page pics   Portal page pics Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Ok so we were talking about having the car of the month on the portal page & rotating pics of that car on there but here's how we kinda decided to do it. Every month there will be a poll made of which car you guys like to win, also you have to post up pics of your car if you want it in the running so we know we have your permission to do so. So essentially you will be making the decions on this. What are your thoughts? Sound exciting? Should keep the winter months more interesting. Post if your interested, if your not or if you think this is a gay ass idea, and go....
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

Portal page pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal page pics   Portal page pics Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:51 pm

I like this Idea
Back to top Go down

Portal page pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal page pics   Portal page pics Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:10 pm

Why not
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

Portal page pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal page pics   Portal page pics Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:13 pm

sounds cool to me
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

Portal page pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal page pics   Portal page pics Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:31 am

I vote my old DSM is up first!

Portal page pics Towtruck
Back to top Go down

Portal page pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal page pics   Portal page pics Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:52 am

^ Dude, you can't enter a pic of Mr. Peepers car and say it was yours Razz
Back to top Go down
JDMasfck
Legit
JDMasfck

Portal page pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal page pics   Portal page pics Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:55 am

my old gansta build..

Portal page pics IMAGE_099
Back to top Go down

Portal page pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal page pics   Portal page pics Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:57 am

You should select 4 or 5 random members each month to be voted on who gets there car up for the following month, ie you vote in January to see who's car is viewed in February. Close the polls on the 25th of each month, giving you enough time to get photo's of the winning vehicle and get a slide show created.

Once a member has won, they should no longer be eligible unless they purchase a new vehicle (which means Dwight can compete all the time). You should only be able to compete with a vehicle you currently own, not an old car from back in the day.

Just my two wooden nickles Cool
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

Portal page pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal page pics   Portal page pics Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:58 am

^ sounds 100% fair to me
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

Portal page pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal page pics   Portal page pics Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:20 pm

Sounds cool
Back to top Go down

Portal page pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal page pics   Portal page pics Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:58 pm

moparkid wrote:
You should select 4 or 5 random members each month to be voted on who gets there car up for the following month, ie you vote in January to see who's car is viewed in February. Close the polls on the 25th of each month, giving you enough time to get photo's of the winning vehicle and get a slide show created.

Once a member has won, they should no longer be eligible unless they purchase a new vehicle (which means Dwight can compete all the time). You should only be able to compete with a vehicle you currently own, not an old car from back in the day.

Just my two wooden nickles Cool

Exactly, that was my thought also. Smile except we won't be picking them unless we have their permission to do so, I.E. making a poll on the people who post up their interests. Then to make it more interesting they could send us some pics instead of posting them so they will only be seen on the portal page. Was also thinking of linking their build page to their car also if they have one. You know what.. I have an idea!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

Portal page pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal page pics   Portal page pics Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:09 pm

This all sounds good, glad to see a proactive admin.

So the touchy subject. Selecting who is in the vote.

My suggestion is rotate domestic v import every other month and then make sub categories and put the cars that fir in the vote. Like Fbody, AWD, Honda, TB, that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down

Portal page pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal page pics   Portal page pics Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:24 pm

Back to top Go down

Portal page pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal page pics   Portal page pics Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:22 pm

why not just do it like other sites and have it random? that way no one gets all butt hurt
Back to top Go down

Portal page pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal page pics   Portal page pics Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:21 pm

People need to stop getting butt hurt & suck it up the sally's Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

Portal page pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal page pics   Portal page pics Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:56 pm

Peter MS3 wrote:
This all sounds good, glad to see a proactive admin.

So the touchy subject. Selecting who is in the vote.

My suggestion is rotate domestic v import every other month and then make sub categories and put the cars that fir in the vote. Like Fbody, AWD, Honda, TB, that sort of thing.

What if you are a domestic import? Smile
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

Portal page pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal page pics   Portal page pics Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:13 pm

Technically so are Fbodys.
Back to top Go down
baileyracing
Legit
baileyracing

Portal page pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal page pics   Portal page pics Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:47 pm

why did this thread stop. that fuckin evo vette race still hasent happend. they just sit there at that red light!

i dont think the lights changin fellas. Sleep
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

Portal page pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal page pics   Portal page pics Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:23 pm

The banner isn't going to change, this was about portal content.
Back to top Go down
baileyracing
Legit
baileyracing

Portal page pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal page pics   Portal page pics Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:35 pm

i guess i didnt read into it enough.. o well,
in that case i think we should change the banner then. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Portal page pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal page pics   Portal page pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Portal page pics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: