Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i trip down memory lane to current

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

i trip down memory lane to current Empty
PostSubject: i trip down memory lane to current   i trip down memory lane to current Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:09 pm

found old pictures of my old cars and bikes.

97 Ealge Talon TSI AWD bought this car back in high school. had 88K miles bone stock. motor blew at 121K, did a stageI SBR full 6bolt motor and other stuff. this car is now located in chicago blown up and parted out...
i trip down memory lane to current P1070001
i trip down memory lane to current 08-04-06_1748
i trip down memory lane to current 08-04-06_1749
i trip down memory lane to current IMGP1015

97 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX. this car had a hybrid 6bolt block on a 2g head. sorry dont have many pics of this car... i know this one is still in town, it was bought at madcity sales by the new owner.
i trip down memory lane to current 09-05-06_1842
i trip down memory lane to current 10-28-06_1751

94 Toyota supra turbo, had basic bolt ons. i sold the GSX for this. long story about what happened but they gave me 10g's for the eclipse and i paid another 8500 for this supra. it was riced out but for the price i didnt care. i had big plans for this car. after figuring out the hacked up ecu harness and getting everything back to where it needed to be, i ripped the body kit off and got all factory body parts sanded it down got it primed up and then.. got married and had to sell the project.... after 5 years. i only put 3000miles on her in the time i've owned it.
i trip down memory lane to current 09-11-07_1350
i trip down memory lane to current 09-11-07_1351
i trip down memory lane to current 05-11-07_1223
i trip down memory lane to current Precious040
i trip down memory lane to current Picture001
i trip down memory lane to current Picture008
i trip down memory lane to current Picture003-2
i trip down memory lane to current SSPX0153
i trip down memory lane to current SSPX0149

00 Yamaha R6, i sold the talon for this. not much bone stock, didnt really do much with it.
i trip down memory lane to current 0527081837-02
i trip down memory lane to current Picture070
i trip down memory lane to current Precious011

05 Infinit G35x, this was my wifes car but i was paying the note.
i trip down memory lane to current G35rims
i trip down memory lane to current DSCF1469
i trip down memory lane to current DSCF1696

09 Suzuki GSXR bought her brand new 2 weeks after it hit the showroom floor at Engelhart. traded the R6 for it. Jardine slip on pipe.
i trip down memory lane to current DSCF2339
i trip down memory lane to current DSCF2335

08 Mitsubishi Evo X GSR brand new from kayser in 01/10, got a good deal on it so i picked her up. 400miles brand new for 29G's out the door. this had the sound, ground affects and the bigger spoiler. i installed a catback exhaust, K&N filter, boost gauge, turbotimer, greddy type s bov and street tuned by 600 miles. i bought this car 2 months before i found out i had a kid on the way. DOH! sold it last month and picked up a 4runner.
i trip down memory lane to current 100_9426
i trip down memory lane to current 100_9428
i trip down memory lane to current DSCF1689
i trip down memory lane to current DSCF1693

97 4runner sr5 lol clean high mileage but still runs like a champ. =D
i trip down memory lane to current Side

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i trip down memory lane to current   i trip down memory lane to current Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:28 pm

kthongsavanh wrote:
then.. got married and had to sell the project.... after 5 years.

that is the worst thing I have ever heard...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i trip down memory lane to current   i trip down memory lane to current Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:58 pm

38394Z28 wrote:
kthongsavanh wrote:
then.. got married and had to sell the project.... after 5 years.

that is the worst thing I have ever heard...

lol im just telling it straight up and answering the question "why'd you sell the supra?" before people ask. i would never sell a supra turbo none the less without finishing it atleast and making all the time and money spent into it worth it. i got 2 supra turbo 6spd's im looking at right now that is price pretty cheap compairing what other 6spd supra's are running for. i want to pick one up before winter and store it in the garage so i can look at it and be happy i got another one. but may just wait until spring and save up that extra cash over the winter...
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

PostSubject: Re: i trip down memory lane to current   i trip down memory lane to current Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:17 pm

kthongsavanh wrote:

97 Ealge Talon TSI AWD bought this car back in high school. had 88K miles bone stock. motor blew at 121K, did a stageI SBR full 6bolt motor and other stuff. this car is now located in chicago blown up and parted out...
[
Crying or Very sad another beautiful talon in the graveyard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i trip down memory lane to current   i trip down memory lane to current Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:43 pm

bigbird94 wrote:
kthongsavanh wrote:

[

yeah sucks to see something i spent so much time and money on and see a 17 year old kid buy it off me and blow it up 2 weeks after i sold it to him.
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

PostSubject: Re: i trip down memory lane to current   i trip down memory lane to current Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:00 pm

kthongsavanh wrote:
bigbird94 wrote:
kthongsavanh wrote:

[

yeah sucks to see something i spent so much time and money on and see a 17 year old kid buy it off me and blow it up 2 weeks after i sold it to him.

That does suck. I hate people that let good toys go to waste.
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: i trip down memory lane to current   i trip down memory lane to current Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:17 am

nice history. I'm not an import guy myself but you had some nice cars and I can respect the time and money that went into them. Good luck on getting another supra!
Back to top Go down
cletus
Legit
cletus

PostSubject: Re: i trip down memory lane to current   i trip down memory lane to current Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:48 am

Damn Keo you baller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bossandsons.com
kp116
Legit
kp116

PostSubject: Re: i trip down memory lane to current   i trip down memory lane to current Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:03 pm

kthongsavanh wrote:
bigbird94 wrote:
kthongsavanh wrote:

[

And this is why dsm's get a bad name. Punk kids buying them because they are cheap to pick up and don't have a clue what there doing then it blows up and automatically dsm's are unreliable pos.
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

PostSubject: Re: i trip down memory lane to current   i trip down memory lane to current Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:39 pm

kp116 wrote:
kthongsavanh wrote:
bigbird94 wrote:
kthongsavanh wrote:

[

And this is why dsm's get a bad name. Punk kids buying them because they are cheap to pick up and don't have a clue what there doing then it blows up and automatically dsm's are unreliable pos.

^ so true..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i trip down memory lane to current   i trip down memory lane to current Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:08 pm

who did you buy parts for your Supra through? I'm looking to pick up some harnesses and connectors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i trip down memory lane to current   i trip down memory lane to current Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:07 am

im just look around supra forums or 2 other supra owners out in milwaukee. plus i get my OEM parts from Curt down at Elmhurts toyota scion in Elmhurst, IL. he gives discounts for supra owners and supraforums members.

DSM arent as bad as people say they are. if you know what you're doing and take care of the car it will last.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i trip down memory lane to current   i trip down memory lane to current Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i trip down memory lane to current
Page 1 of 1