Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DRK talkin mad shit on m3

Go down 
+9
kthxbai
t0nyb0l0gna91
Mclovin23
Overboosting
spyderToph
XSFTLBS
Administrator
STiedVR4Guy
Blown91LX
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

DRK talkin mad shit on m3 Empty
PostSubject: DRK talkin mad shit on m3   DRK talkin mad shit on m3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:33 am

That douche drk is really butt hurt about this ban. Talking mad shit on madison muscle mustangs. We are all fags and Peter is a retard.
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: DRK talkin mad shit on m3   DRK talkin mad shit on m3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:58 am

So you're saying a douchey mustang owner (not all mustang owners are douchey) is trying to get attention from other douchey mustang owners? sweet what a tool.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: DRK talkin mad shit on m3   DRK talkin mad shit on m3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:03 am

He can say whatever makes him happy on some other forum.

Also, I banned him for a week so we could have some peace. Is this post really necessary?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wistreetandtrack.com
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: DRK talkin mad shit on m3   DRK talkin mad shit on m3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:32 am

LOL Not really talking "mad shit" he's just got some sand in his vajayjay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DRK talkin mad shit on m3   DRK talkin mad shit on m3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:01 am

Let him do whatever makes him feel better. As long as he's bothering someone else and not intentionally pissing all of us off, I don't really give a fuck.
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: DRK talkin mad shit on m3   DRK talkin mad shit on m3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:55 am

Peter MS3 wrote:
He can say whatever makes him happy on some other forum.

Also, I banned him for a week so we could have some peace. Is this post really necessary?

I guess not. Make it go away then.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: DRK talkin mad shit on m3   DRK talkin mad shit on m3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:56 am

Nah it's cool brah, let it roll for now.
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: DRK talkin mad shit on m3   DRK talkin mad shit on m3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:20 am

Peter MS3 wrote:
Nah it's cool brah, let it roll for now.

Then why did you yell at me you freaking Petard? lol! I just wanted people to be aware of his sir-ringayness.
Back to top Go down
spyderToph

spyderToph

PostSubject: Re: DRK talkin mad shit on m3   DRK talkin mad shit on m3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:28 am

We are.
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: DRK talkin mad shit on m3   DRK talkin mad shit on m3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:33 pm

I hopped over there and read it, I like how many people were defending peters side
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: DRK talkin mad shit on m3   DRK talkin mad shit on m3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:40 pm

Well on another note, congrats to Bod89lx for mustang of the month. lol
Back to top Go down
t0nyb0l0gna91
Legit

PostSubject: Re: DRK talkin mad shit on m3   DRK talkin mad shit on m3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:29 pm

thats a good read over there lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DRK talkin mad shit on m3   DRK talkin mad shit on m3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:45 pm

I just went over there and read the posts, to say I'm 'not happy' is an understatement.

Obviously DRK has some issues he needs to work on, like not being a fucking dickhead to everyone who disagrees with him or doesn't drive a Mustang. He has never been to a meet, or "MEAT" as he calls it, nor has he done anything with our group... other than talk shit on the board. He needs to get a fucking life. I personally don't give a fuck if he ever comes back, his posts show that he's only here to cause problems. There's a lot of Mustang enthusiasts on this board, along with Ford fans.

I give props to Steve (brngrhd) for standing up on our behalf, even though he didn't have to. Steve, it shows some true colors on your part, and I may have to retract some things I said in the MCT flame thread Wink

If anyone would like to waste there time reading DRK's post where he is insulting the WIST members while changing his tampon and letting the scar heal where his dick used to be, here ya go: http://www.madisonmusclemustangs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7223

I vote for a permanent ban.

Last edited by moparkid on Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DRK talkin mad shit on m3   DRK talkin mad shit on m3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:48 pm

Wow, I guess he isn't in a good mood.

Heck, I even tried to converse with him about his statements when he associated his experience with racing and his opinion of autocross but I never got a reply.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: DRK talkin mad shit on m3   DRK talkin mad shit on m3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:29 pm

He seems to not understand that I don't care what he says...he can say whatever he wants. The problem is that he ruins every fucking thread on the site in the process.

Somehow I've never built a car either. I wonder where they keep coming from then?
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: DRK talkin mad shit on m3   DRK talkin mad shit on m3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:46 pm

Just reading that pissed me off...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DRK talkin mad shit on m3   DRK talkin mad shit on m3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:01 pm

Peter MS3 wrote:
He seems to not understand that I don't care what he says...he can say whatever he wants. The problem is that he ruins every fucking thread on the site in the process.

Somehow I've never built a car either. I wonder where they keep coming from then?

Laughing That goes back to what you had already talk to him about. He most likely has a different definition of "building a car".
Back to top Go down
kthxbai
Legit

PostSubject: Re: DRK talkin mad shit on m3   DRK talkin mad shit on m3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:17 pm

Bi-polar?

where he's always on the douche side of the bi-polar?

That guy needs to chill. We all like cars. /thread.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: DRK talkin mad shit on m3   DRK talkin mad shit on m3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:18 pm

Hes over there bitching about how were fags and we dont care about his opinion if he doesnt come to a meet? what a fucking joke.

How many people on this forum contribute without any issues with us that come dont come to meets? about 3/4 i would say.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: DRK talkin mad shit on m3   DRK talkin mad shit on m3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:53 pm

[quote="kthxbai"]Bi-polar?

where he's always on the douche side of the bi-polar?

That guy needs to chill. We all like cars. /thread.[/quote]

Naw, it is not Bipolar. Think more personality disorder. People are entitled their opinion, but some of that bullshit was just wrong. i actually thought it was nice some people said some supportive things.

I know this if he acts anything there, like he does here, then I'm sure people bullshit meters are running pretty high right now.

I always think people need to be given long enough leashes, that and time often means they eventually hang themselves.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: DRK talkin mad shit on m3   DRK talkin mad shit on m3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:52 pm

i knew jesse from that site and from other comon friends to be honest much like peter said "he seems like an ok guy" well he really is... but i told him straight out that he was being a dick i don't care people have the rights to their opinons but for some reason he thinks that his is the only one that counts and that he has the right to tell people off because they have their opnions (see his is the only opinon that counts)

either way when i say him post that i had to let him, and the other guys on that site, know what the truth was............
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: DRK talkin mad shit on m3   DRK talkin mad shit on m3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:10 pm

true. if they knew the whole story they would obviously side with peter so way to go posting up the whole story instead of his biased bullshit Smile
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: DRK talkin mad shit on m3   DRK talkin mad shit on m3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:13 pm

to be honest there were a few guys i was thinking about saying hey come over here and i did not want them to think that eveyone here was a bunch of fags and the like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DRK talkin mad shit on m3   DRK talkin mad shit on m3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:36 pm

I just hopped over there to get caught up with all the excitement, and the M3 administrator has locked DRK's topic and states he is going to delete it today. Overblown got on his case pretty good over there, then some other E-thug piped in. Quite interesting...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DRK talkin mad shit on m3   DRK talkin mad shit on m3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:24 pm

To even respond with the same type of intelligence level of DRK and that Dameon hairlip i would only be able to post 80s pro wrestling "tuff guy" interviews like this one....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHZzLQ1F7M0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DRK talkin mad shit on m3   DRK talkin mad shit on m3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DRK talkin mad shit on m3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: