Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore!

Go down 
+5
eLetoR
2jz-U-Ltr
Disgustang
saucemaxx
MikeyT
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Empty
PostSubject: Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore!   Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:27 pm

Well looks like are love of classic hot rods is catching on in other parts of the world. I hope replacing a v8 doesn't get you 40 birgns when you get to heaven!

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/14/automobiles/collectibles/14IRAN.html?_r=1&hp
Back to top Go down
saucemaxx
Legit
saucemaxx

PostSubject: Re: Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore!   Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:35 pm

I want 40 birgins!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vimeo.com/sharpshooter
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore!   Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:40 pm

LOL fuck my life! fat finger for the loss. "virgins"

Mike
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore!   Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:55 pm

hell i take 40 of those too
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore!   Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:58 pm

I'll pass, they dont know what the fuck they are doing and I dont have time to train 40 of them
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore!   Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:01 pm

Peter MS3 wrote:
I'll pass, they dont know what the fuck they are doing and I dont have time to train 40 of them

your right but it would be fun to teach them "new" things
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore!   Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:15 am

fat ones are easier to convince

mike
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore!   Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:29 am

I'll take your word for it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore!   Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:13 pm

MikeyT wrote:
fat ones are easier to convince

mike
true that lol
Back to top Go down
eLetoR
Legit
eLetoR

PostSubject: Re: Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore!   Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:01 pm

Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore!   Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:36 pm

That's how I imagine all muff stain, turbo buick, and f body owners

I imagine all mazda owners as fucking nerds

Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Pi_03-620x505
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore!   Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:24 pm

Peaches wrote:

I imagine all mazda owners as fucking nerds

Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Pi_03-620x505

Don't hate - Masturbate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore!   Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Peaches wrote:

Don't be hatin' just because you drive j-unk. It seems to be your destiny.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore!   Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:01 pm

I knew I could count on the guy with the sorest vagina in the universe to chime in if anyone said anything about a buick.

Also, I'm not sure why you would post a picture up making fun of yourself for other people hating on you.

Also, I'm not sure where I was hating on anything.

Also, the people that are most defensive about their cars feel they have to be for a reason, usually because they suck.

Also, (insert typical blown up engine comment as a response here)
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore!   Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:13 pm

Also,

Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Our-Discussion
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore!   Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:14 pm

Peaches wrote:
I knew I could count on the guy with the sorest vagina in the universe to chime in if anyone said anything about a buick.

Also, I'm not sure why you would post a picture up making fun of yourself for other people hating on you.

Also, the people that are most defensive about their cars feel they have to be for a reason, usually because they suck.

Im in the same mood as this guy /\

you forgot its just a lil 6 cylinder
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore!   Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:35 pm

Peaches wrote:
Also,

Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Our-Discussion

LOL, spoken like a true project manager!

Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore!   Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:13 am

Peaches wrote:

Jesus man, we're talking about Buicks and F bodies, not c ivics Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore!   Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:24 am

Peaches wrote:

HAHAHAHA!!! You're a riot.

You poke fun at domestic owners, I poke back at your ricecake loving ass & you can't take it. Rolling Eyes

Now you turn it into Tom's an asshole & has to rip on other peoples cars because his own car is a POS.

You're 100% correct. My car is an 80's junker. Tell you what, get your junkpile back together there speedracer & let's see if your car is as fast as your mouth. How's $500 sound? At Byron, you name the day.

Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore!   Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:41 am

Hhhhhmmmm. Mazda pie
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore!   Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:27 am

Quote :
HAHAHAHA!!! You're a riot.

You poke fun at domestic owners, I poke back at your ricecake loving ass & you can't take it.

Now you turn it into Tom's an asshole & has to rip on other peoples cars because his own car is a POS.

You're 100% correct. My car is an 80's junker. Tell you what, get your junkpile back together there speedracer & let's see if your car is as fast as your mouth. How's $500 sound? At Byron, you name the day.

ok, but its fair that he gets to challenge you to a race to see who doesn't drive a 80's donkmobile for $1000.

and what you don't get, is there is a lot more to a car then how well it goes in a straight line, and you car knows nothing about not going fast in a straight line.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore!   Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:43 am

I don't live my life a quatermile at a time. Disappointing I know.

Inside the little box you live in that contains all the things that make a car great to you are 80's styling and quartermile time.

The box that holds what I think a great car is has a lot more in it than that. You got me beat in quartermile time, but the supra definitely wins in 80's styling. So, since those are your big criteria for street awesomeness I guess it's a draw between your sweet buick and my shitbox.

Whatever switch in your brain told you that my comment saying hillbilly videos remind me of domestic drivers caused you to leap to the conclusion that I think I can beat you in a quartermile race for 500 bucks is clearly broken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore!   Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:13 am

I only threw out the race challenge to shut you up. You know you'll lose your money, smart move. Wink

How about you lose a little pride too now. Bring your 80s supercar out to some carshows or cruise-ins, see how many people even take a second look at it or how many awards you bring home with it. Oh, and when an 80's Supra becomes a $30,000+ collector status car, along with it's nasty "street cred", I'll kiss your bare ass. I don't wanna wait too long, I'm getting older by the minute.

I'm just having a little fun with you here. You poke, I poke back.

Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore!   Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:02 pm

I love you Tom I love you
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore!   Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:29 pm

Ok I'm done reading this shit storm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore!   Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camaro and muscle cars not just for rednecks anymore!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next