Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just got an early Christmas present from my Brother!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

I just got an early Christmas present from my Brother!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I just got an early Christmas present from my Brother!!!!!!   I just got an early Christmas present from my Brother!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:17 am

I got a package in the mail today, and all I can say is HOLY SHIT. My brother decided to get rid of a micro PC that he had laying around, and since he really didnt need the money, he sent it my way. Apparently he picked it up a while ago during a trip overseas.

I'm now the proud owner of a Sony UX50!!!!!!!!

Here is a good review of it:

http://reviews.cnet.com/4505-3121_7-31958097.html#reviewPage1

This thing is going to kick some serious ASS for tuning on the go. I also got a spare battery and a dock as well. I should be able to use it to datalog and tune with Megalog veiwer / VEanalyze, since its running with Windows XP. I can't wait to try this thing out!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bod89lx
Legit
Bod89lx

PostSubject: Re: I just got an early Christmas present from my Brother!!!!!!   I just got an early Christmas present from my Brother!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:27 am

Looks like you should be able to get your car running good with that.
Back to top Go down
JDMasfck
Legit
JDMasfck

PostSubject: Re: I just got an early Christmas present from my Brother!!!!!!   I just got an early Christmas present from my Brother!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:03 am

^lol.

I could not use that little thing.... But it does have usb and firewire.. so you can at least hook it to anything you want.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: I just got an early Christmas present from my Brother!!!!!!   I just got an early Christmas present from my Brother!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:03 pm

I'm just happy to see you get to post up some good news!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got an early Christmas present from my Brother!!!!!!   I just got an early Christmas present from my Brother!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:48 pm

From the title of this thread I thought it was about camping. Carry on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: I just got an early Christmas present from my Brother!!!!!!   I just got an early Christmas present from my Brother!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:48 pm

my sister had one of those. now she just has a Vaio netbook instead.
with that being said, they're very fragile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just got an early Christmas present from my Brother!!!!!!   I just got an early Christmas present from my Brother!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:41 pm

Bod89lx wrote:
Looks like you should be able to get your car running good with that.

I figured he was gonna say he got 5 lbs of C4 to fix his car.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: I just got an early Christmas present from my Brother!!!!!!   I just got an early Christmas present from my Brother!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:29 pm

I can think of many things would rather do with 5lbs of C4 than blow up my piece of crap car. I figure I can do that soon with "Fixing" on it. Smile

There might be a single Turbo 5.0 in the mix for the Thunderbird depending on what I find when I pull the head this winter. Besides, its stored for the winter as of last weekend, so its out of sight/out of mind.

It might be a bit fragile, but its a full OS setup on it, so I'm pretty pumped. I have Megalog Veiwer on it already, and I even used Tunerpro RT to burn a moates chip.... worked flawlessly. We'll just have to wait and see.

I've also decided to go back to school, and as of today, I'm all set up for class at ITT Tech. I have orientation on Thursday, and I start classes on the 6th of December. I'm in the Bachelors program for Network administration. The best part is NO student loans are needed Smile So..... I guess you could say its been a great week so far!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just got an early Christmas present from my Brother!!!!!!   I just got an early Christmas present from my Brother!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just got an early Christmas present from my Brother!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: