Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

truck and trailer??

Go down 
AuthorMessage

truck and trailer?? Empty
PostSubject: truck and trailer??   truck and trailer?? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:17 pm

anybody have a truck and trailer that they would be willing to use and help me move my lowrider truck to a storage unit tomorrow? I will pay for fuel and buy ya lunch or something? Prairie land towing said it's gonna cost upwards of $150 to do it. My truck is in Springfield corners right off HWY P, and it needs to get hauled to Windsor area. I don't have $150 to pay these assholes, so if anybody can help it would be GREATLY appreciated. I'm supposed to be leaving for Nashville today but can't go until this is taken care of
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: truck and trailer??   truck and trailer?? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:20 pm

I would be down but i know for a fact your truck wouldn't get on my trailer if it's lowered.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: truck and trailer??   truck and trailer?? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:13 pm

what kind of trailer do you have? it's lowered, but if a car can go on it, this thing prolly can....
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: truck and trailer??   truck and trailer?? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:49 pm

if ya dont find anybody steve lmk, my shits ready to go & that will def go on my trailer. looks like @35 miles from my door to "corners", windsor is just off the map quest route my # is in the contact area
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: truck and trailer??   truck and trailer?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

truck and trailer??
Page 1 of 1