Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking something to clean my seats.

Go down 
+2
Fuckin Schiller!!
STiedVR4Guy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

Looking something to clean my seats.  Empty
PostSubject: Looking something to clean my seats.    Looking something to clean my seats.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:31 pm

Had a recent food spillage on my back seat and I need some type of vacuum/shampoo type thing to make sure it all comes out.

Anyone have one that I can use? my back seats come out real quick and are easy to work with.

Something sooner than later would be good, hoping it doesn't set in.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: Looking something to clean my seats.    Looking something to clean my seats.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:00 pm

I just use Scotch-Gard auto foaming cleaner and something soft like a toothbrush to scrub it. it worked really well when my STI passenger seat got bombed with a full cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Looking something to clean my seats.    Looking something to clean my seats.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:39 pm

food spillage huh? likely story
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Looking something to clean my seats.    Looking something to clean my seats.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:21 pm

A cap full of woolite laundry detergent in a standard size spray bottle. Get as much up as you can without it, and use the woolite/water mix to clean the stain. It works great and is cheap as hell. I've even used it to take blue ink stains out of grey leather seats.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Looking something to clean my seats.    Looking something to clean my seats.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:29 am

Mclovin23 wrote:
food spillage huh? likely story

Lol, Yeah come on Preston what were you "really " doing back there?

Mike
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: Looking something to clean my seats.    Looking something to clean my seats.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:31 am

Took care of it thanks.

And I wouldn't do that, for this exact reason....
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Looking something to clean my seats.    Looking something to clean my seats.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:52 am

Yeah, that's what public restrooms, side of the road and sidewalks are for. Dont go messing up the car.
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: Looking something to clean my seats.    Looking something to clean my seats.  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:35 am

Peter MS3 wrote:
Yeah, that's what public restrooms, side of the road and sidewalks are for. Dont go messing up the car.

what he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking something to clean my seats.    Looking something to clean my seats.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking something to clean my seats.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Garage-
Jump to: