Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTF is up with this house for rent

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Administrator

WTF is up with this house for rent Empty
PostSubject: WTF is up with this house for rent   WTF is up with this house for rent Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:08 pm

http://madison.craigslist.org/apa/1598152599.html

I just don't understand why those pictures are there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wistreetandtrack.com
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: WTF is up with this house for rent   WTF is up with this house for rent Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:09 pm

Got you talking about it didn't it?

Don't hassle the hoff'
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: WTF is up with this house for rent   WTF is up with this house for rent Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:37 pm

LOL, Madison is such a strange place. I'm sure it has some meaning, but god if i know what it is other then the idea of drumming up conversation!

I remember last year we were looking at a place on the east side and part of its selling was "NOW....Completely SKINHEAD FREE!"

I was like wtf!

Mike
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: WTF is up with this house for rent   WTF is up with this house for rent Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:53 pm

lmao I love this city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF is up with this house for rent   WTF is up with this house for rent Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:08 pm

You will be subjected to constant KITT references living with this person. The Hoff will also be hiding in the closet, masturbating, as you sleep.

that or the guy is just batshit crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF is up with this house for rent   WTF is up with this house for rent Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:31 pm

That's fuckin awesome is what that is!!!! My ultimate fantasy is to fuck a chick while the Hoff sings "Du!" Then right before i money shot i yell TURBO BOOST!!!!! Now if that don't get the bitches wet i don't know what will.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF is up with this house for rent   WTF is up with this house for rent Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:19 am

LOL!!! "David Hasslehoff not included" It should read "David Hasslehoff included!"

Dont Hassle the Hoff Cool

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF is up with this house for rent   WTF is up with this house for rent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF is up with this house for rent
Page 1 of 1