Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Year end in review

Go down 
+3
OJDAJUICEMAN
Disgustang
MikeyT
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

Year end in review Empty
PostSubject: Year end in review   Year end in review Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:47 pm

I was thinking about my life the other day and tried to put 2010 in perspective. For me it was a big year. I finished up my MSW, I got a new job that is in my field and I love. I established some really good friendships and met a lot of really wonderful people! I had a lot of fun working, playing and racing the 70 Coronet. Yet, most importantly I and my family luckily remained healthy, and without too much drama.

What were some of your highlights or low lights over the past year?

Mike
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

Year end in review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year end in review   Year end in review Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:51 pm

thanks for asking mike...... in the last year we had a beautiful baby girl , I went back to the dealship, and got my dream car the nova.
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

Year end in review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year end in review   Year end in review Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:32 pm

staying healthy, having a nice car and recently meeting a very special lady, i think it was a good year!
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

Year end in review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year end in review   Year end in review Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:57 am

I dropped out of high school, got rid of my favorite car ever, broke my back, and acquired a minimum wage dead end job. lol 2011 looks bright!
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

Year end in review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year end in review   Year end in review Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:12 am

Fuckin Schiller!! wrote:
I dropped out of high school, got rid of my favorite car ever, broke my back, and acquired a minimum wage dead end job. lol 2011 looks bright!

damn dude.

can i change my vote for the biggest fail of the year?
Back to top Go down

Year end in review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year end in review   Year end in review Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:24 am

Same shit different day.

Well if I am honest, this pretty much sums it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf4OAqS5ycw
Back to top Go down

Year end in review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year end in review   Year end in review Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:05 am

Awesome new job, bought the fastest car ive ever owned, met alot of cool new people in the car world, put up 450 and slayed 12 beavers.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

Year end in review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year end in review   Year end in review Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 2:43 pm

Terminator wrote:
Awesome new job, bought the fastest car ive ever owned, met alot of cool new people in the car world, put up 450 and slayed 12 beavers.

hahahaha. living the american dream
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

Year end in review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year end in review   Year end in review Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:29 pm

mtperformance wrote:
Same shit different day.

Well if I am honest, this pretty much sums it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf4OAqS5ycw

I think we've all been down that road before.
Back to top Go down

Year end in review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year end in review   Year end in review Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:26 am

Actually its been a good year. I am gettin closer to the goal of walking again. Met some new friends rebuilt relationships with new ones and gained the best gf in the world. (my opinion of course).
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

Year end in review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year end in review   Year end in review Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:49 am

Gman85DTP wrote:
Actually its been a good year. I am gettin closer to the goal of walking again. Met some new friends rebuilt relationships with new ones and gained the best gf in the world. (my opinion of course).

If you dont mind me asking, what happened to cause your lack of walking ability? Glad your on the path to recovery!
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

Year end in review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year end in review   Year end in review Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:54 am

Terminator wrote:

Just living the dream I see Smile
Back to top Go down

Year end in review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year end in review   Year end in review Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:00 pm

2010 was one of the best years i have ever had.
I was laid off my factory job which was a total win.
I finally found a 2gb white Mitsubishi Eclipse Gs-t.
I started looking to enroll into college.
I got a driving job at a Ford dealership thanks to a good buddy.
I drove a built 2008 600hp Ford Mustang Shelby Gt500 for 13 hours and was paid for every minute.
I ended up getting a job at the same Ford dealership in the auto collision center with no experience.
Ive met many new people and made a ton of new friends.
Back to top Go down

Year end in review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year end in review   Year end in review Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:20 pm

I finished film school, drank a LOT of JAMESON, got medical marijuana put on the ballot for the state of Wisconsin (shot tv commercials for Wisconsin NORML), shot the sickest street racing event to ever hit Mad-town (thanks to all you fine folks in here), poked a LOT of smot, sold all my personal belongings (including my arsenal) to buy all my camera equipment I needed, met a TON of GREAT people, and landed my dream job shooting music videos for a major recordng label. Life is gooooooood........ Bring on the new year!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Year end in review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Year end in review   Year end in review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Year end in review
Page 1 of 1