Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My website is up and running!

Go down 
+2
Overboosting
saucemaxx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
saucemaxx
Legit
saucemaxx

My website is up and running! Empty
PostSubject: My website is up and running!   My website is up and running! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:09 pm

Hey everyone,
As some of you may know, a friend and I have been working on a business that aims to make some cool apparel and collectables for import guys. Well the site is up and running, check it out if you have time, we still need to get pricing up, and I will be writing the blog, so I will be getting some content up on that over the next couple of days, but I would like to know what you guys think.

click here jtinautogear.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.vimeo.com/sharpshooter
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: My website is up and running!   My website is up and running! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:15 pm

im so buying that fear no evo shirt lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My website is up and running!   My website is up and running! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:16 pm

Looks good, ive been playing with the idea of a saab oriented website lol.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: My website is up and running!   My website is up and running! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:18 pm

Looks good man, I think it could be a great idea. I had actually been thinking about this when I was christmas shopping. There are tons of shirts for skateboarders, snowboarding, and from manufacturers, but nothing specifically about cars, racing, and the hobby in general. When I say nothing, I mean no brand, no single major identity. Yes, you can buy a shirt with a chevelle on it at walmart right next to the airbrushed wolf shirts but that isnt what I mean.

When I was young it was all about surf shirts, Hobbie, 17th street surf shop, OP etc. Now it's all skate clothes. Why not car/racing next??
Back to top Go down
saucemaxx
Legit
saucemaxx

PostSubject: Re: My website is up and running!   My website is up and running! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:21 pm

if you want we can do a Neon sign for wistreetandtrack.com

Look us up on facebook, we need the support.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: My website is up and running!   My website is up and running! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:22 pm

I'll pimp you on the Wist FB page if you like.
Back to top Go down
saucemaxx
Legit
saucemaxx

PostSubject: Re: My website is up and running!   My website is up and running! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:33 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: My website is up and running!   My website is up and running! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:44 pm

saucemaxx wrote:
if you want we can do a Neon sign for wistreetandtrack.com

Shit I forgot you sent me an email about this! I was out drinkin in dodgeville when i got it and forgot to answer.

A neon sign would be cool, but not for this website. This is just kind of a joke site for us to bullshit and schedule meets. I can't imagine anyone ever taking it seriously enough to want a sign. Now if you start doing them in car shape outlines, that would be dope!

My website is up and running! Untitled-2

Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: My website is up and running!   My website is up and running! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:19 am

Peaches wrote:
Hobbie,

hobie? Wink

http://www.hobie.com/

unless ur talkin shirts about model airplanes & needle point an shit, idk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: My website is up and running!   My website is up and running! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:16 am

Yeah that's the one. My b key gets aggressive sometimes.
Back to top Go down
saucemaxx
Legit
saucemaxx

PostSubject: Re: My website is up and running!   My website is up and running! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:15 pm

We launched for real, stuff is for sale, and my favorite the Blog is up, check it out, I wrote some shit that that will piss everyone off!

Check it out
Click for Daily Shenanigans
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

PostSubject: Re: My website is up and running!   My website is up and running! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:55 pm

Have you looked into some sweet car themed key lanyards? Id like to have just have a nice black and yellow pontiac one. Im sure they would be cheap and easy to make.
Back to top Go down
saucemaxx
Legit
saucemaxx

PostSubject: Re: My website is up and running!   My website is up and running! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:27 pm

Do you actually use it? I haven’t thought much about them, I got a few at SEMA, but I never used them.
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

PostSubject: Re: My website is up and running!   My website is up and running! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:50 pm

My keys are always on my lanyard. If you could sell cool custom ones I imagine the market will be there.

Im sure every turbo guy on here wants a lanyard that says boost gets you laid.

Back to top Go down
Rac3c4r
Legit
Rac3c4r

PostSubject: Re: My website is up and running!   My website is up and running! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:52 pm

I use a lanyard.. And im due for a new one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My website is up and running!   My website is up and running! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My website is up and running!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: