Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tuning

Go down 
+13
saucemaxx
bigbird94
STiedVR4Guy
Mclovin23
overblown
JDMasfck
2jz-U-Ltr
spyderToph
Ls240sx
Overboosting
ma70tt
OJDAJUICEMAN
mr.johnson
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

Tuning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuning   Tuning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:26 am

I've been emailing and calling car places the last few days and none will respond to me either. I swear you could open a shop and bury every other shop and parts dealer in the country if you just hired one hot bitch to answer the phones.
Back to top Go down

Tuning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuning   Tuning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:34 am

Peaches wrote:
I've been emailing and calling car places the last few days and none will respond to me either. I swear you could open a shop and bury every other shop and parts dealer in the country if you just hired one hot bitch to answer the phones.

I dont see how people run a sufficent bisness by not calling people back, the non responses alone kill bisness espically when people know people...
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

Tuning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuning   Tuning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:49 am

Yup. All I think is that this person won't call me back when I want to buy parts. How the hell am I going to get any help if there is a problem.

Most people in this industry get in the business because they like cars but have no idea about running a business. They end up running the business like a hobby with their buddies and that really doesn't work out well for most. MAPerformance is the only place that has always answered and responded. But they don't sell supra parts Sad
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

Tuning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuning   Tuning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:06 pm

^ your right peter. Im going to school for business management and IT, since then ive noticed a lot of these companies that i have to deal with may have parts and good reccomendations but are a joke from a customer service standpoint.
Back to top Go down
saucemaxx
Legit
saucemaxx

Tuning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuning   Tuning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:59 pm

I know how you feel, I had an appointment to have a tuner come down and tune the Vette, he didn't show, and he has avoided my calls for a week and a half. I am calling another guy, but it pisses me off when I have to chaise someone down so I can spend money on my services. Bad business.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vimeo.com/sharpshooter
HoosierDaddy
Legit

Tuning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuning   Tuning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:25 pm

^^^^^^^^^^have you tried west bend dyno for the vett... they make real good power out of the lsx engines
Back to top Go down
GGevoX
Legit

Tuning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuning   Tuning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:35 pm

AMS in Chicago. Like others said you get what you pay for. Sometimes the best bet isnt local. And dont sacrafice a car/tune just to save time and money.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

Tuning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuning   Tuning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:38 am

GGevoX wrote:
AMS in Chicago. Like others said you get what you pay for. Sometimes the best bet isnt local. And dont sacrafice a car/tune just to save time and money.

if you ask me, it seems like AMS' tune quality has gone south lately. I've seen them absolutely butcher the tunes on more than a handful of cars on a couple forums I'm on.
Back to top Go down
Ls240sx
Legit
Ls240sx

Tuning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuning   Tuning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:20 pm

performance engine will tune your vette and sell you supra parts
Back to top Go down
http://Davidjlampe.com
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

Tuning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuning   Tuning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:39 pm

saucemaxx wrote:
I know how you feel, I had an appointment to have a tuner come down and tune the Vette, he didn't show, and he has avoided my calls for a week and a half. I am calling another guy, but it pisses me off when I have to chaise someone down so I can spend money on my services. Bad business.

Jim Buckmaster can tune your vette.
Back to top Go down
Ls240sx
Legit
Ls240sx

Tuning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuning   Tuning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:10 am

Blown91LX wrote:
saucemaxx wrote:

Jim Buckmaster can tune your vette.

for an outrageous amount.

im just saying..
Back to top Go down
http://Davidjlampe.com
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

Tuning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuning   Tuning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:28 am

Thanks for the input there douche. Im just giving the guy a suggestion. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
saucemaxx
Legit
saucemaxx

Tuning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuning   Tuning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:06 am

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I have 2 guys I need to try to do this, but I will look into others after I finish my list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vimeo.com/sharpshooter
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

Tuning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuning   Tuning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm

i wouldnt disregard paul either, the guy is an amazing tuner & produces excellent results.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com
Sponsored content

Tuning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuning   Tuning - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuning
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2