Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

good dyno shops

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

good dyno shops Empty
PostSubject: good dyno shops   good dyno shops Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:47 pm

I was wondering if you guys know any good reputable dyno shops where i could get the camaro tuned after its all back together. thanks
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

good dyno shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: good dyno shops   good dyno shops Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:11 pm

what tuning software are you using?
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com
HoosierDaddy
Legit

good dyno shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: good dyno shops   good dyno shops Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:14 am

I've heard really good things from west bend dyno especially for lt1 through lsx
Back to top Go down

good dyno shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: good dyno shops   good dyno shops Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:57 am

Ya i was thinking of them. My buddy had his gto tuned over there. I might have to give him a call
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Gorilla
Legit

good dyno shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: good dyno shops   good dyno shops Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:10 am

Contact Mr. Norm's Garage in Machesney park, Ill. There tuner (Tim, I think) is a long time friend and former partner of the one and only 'Bad' Bob Kurgan and he knows his shit, he tunes Norms 1350whp Stock block blown 6.1ltr Challenger
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

good dyno shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: good dyno shops   good dyno shops Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:10 am

Any vids of the challenger. Lol.
Back to top Go down

good dyno shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: good dyno shops   good dyno shops Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:30 am

[quote="Vanilla Gorilla"]Contact Mr. Norm's Garage in Machesney park, Ill. There tuner (Tim, I think) is a long time friend and former partner of the one and only 'Bad' Bob Kurgan and he knows his shit, he tunes Norms 1350whp Stock block blown 6.1ltr Challenger

i gotta see this video.
Back to top Go down

good dyno shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: good dyno shops   good dyno shops Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:49 am

Back to top Go down

good dyno shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: good dyno shops   good dyno shops Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:27 am

nightrunner06 wrote:
I've heard really good things from west bend dyno especially for lt1 through lsx

X2.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Gorilla
Legit

good dyno shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: good dyno shops   good dyno shops Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:03 am

mtperformance wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhNH-tOujyg&feature=related

I love how him revving it up at like the 22 sec mark was just how loose the converter is lmao it was pretty insane to be standing in that building watching that. BTW the guy in the sweaty gray T shirt is the tuner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

good dyno shops Empty
PostSubject: Re: good dyno shops   good dyno shops Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good dyno shops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Garage-
Jump to: