Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another new creeper

Go down 
+13
240sxguy
overblown
bigbird94
LLcoolJames
Brendler84
nasty187
GGevoX
Tusk
saucemaxx
OJDAJUICEMAN
408 4 Eye
MikeyT
2jz-U-Ltr
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Petes71cam
Legit
Petes71cam

Another new creeper - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new creeper   Another new creeper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:47 pm

moparkid wrote:
Bolt on a Procharger w/a box tune and you'll have 625hp. Just ask the Monroe guys... Rolling Eyes

And for the record, the real KITT is a Trans Am.

And the real Michael Knight is an alcoholic who eats cheeseburgers off the bathroom floor.

Hey..they would of won if they wouldn't of lost..I know of a certain heavy chevy from monroe that you fuck up Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another new creeper   Another new creeper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:58 pm

petes71cam wrote:
moparkid wrote:
Bolt on a Procharger w/a box tune and you'll have 625hp. Just ask the Monroe guys... Rolling Eyes

And the real Michael Knight is an alcoholic who eats cheeseburgers off the bathroom floor.

Hey..they would of won if they wouldn't of lost..I know of a certain heavy chevy from monroe that you fuck up Very Happy

You've been racing them guys for 20 years, and even when you win, you still lose.

And when it comes down to you and me, I need spots. Lots of them Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Petes71cam
Legit
Petes71cam

PostSubject: Re: Another new creeper   Another new creeper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:00 pm

moparkid wrote:
petes71cam wrote:
moparkid wrote:

You've been racing them guys for 20 years, and even when you win, you still lose.

And when it comes down to you and me, I need spots. Lots of them Very Happy Very Happy

Lol..this is true. I've had people come up to me and say "heard you got your ass handed to you" wtf? right? you get 1 and the hit from a dig. no more.lol those gn's are all too sneaky Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nasty187

nasty187

PostSubject: Re: Another new creeper   Another new creeper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:55 pm

Gn's are slow black heavy pigs....and they just have lil 6
Back to top Go down
http://www.ripsnortin.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another new creeper   Another new creeper - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another new creeper
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: