Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This will make you sick to your stomach...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

This will make you sick to your stomach... Empty
PostSubject: This will make you sick to your stomach...   This will make you sick to your stomach... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: This will make you sick to your stomach...   This will make you sick to your stomach... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:17 pm

Fuck man, I would kill myself if a tent did all that to my shit......if I had cars that nice that is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wistreetandtrack.com

PostSubject: Re: This will make you sick to your stomach...   This will make you sick to your stomach... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:21 pm

The GN with the missing bumper filler.... that's pretty normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This will make you sick to your stomach...   This will make you sick to your stomach... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:49 pm

There is a picture of a red roadster right before a 71 cuda. Look in the backgroung behind the red roadstr. I'm pretty sure thats my old 70 Charger.......
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: This will make you sick to your stomach...   This will make you sick to your stomach... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:24 pm

Thats crazy I would be in tears. The probelm with some of those cars is depending on their status. If they are true survivor's then, that doesn't just get fixed! If I was Russo/Steele, I would be having my lawyer on speed dial. No way their insurance covers the damage to all those cars.

Mike
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: This will make you sick to your stomach...   This will make you sick to your stomach... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:44 pm

The Fuck happened????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This will make you sick to your stomach...   This will make you sick to your stomach... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:38 am

Blackout wrote:
The Fuck happened????

There was a strain of storms in Scottsdale, AZ the weekend of Barrett-Jackson and Russo Steele collector car auctions. High winds and heavy rains.... At one point they got 2" of rain in a city that maybe gets 7" of rain a year.

Sad
Back to top Go down
t0nyb0l0gna91
Legit

PostSubject: Re: This will make you sick to your stomach...   This will make you sick to your stomach... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:17 am

damn that shit is whack..
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: This will make you sick to your stomach...   This will make you sick to your stomach... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:02 pm

Someone set up them the bomb.

Thats totally fucked.........
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: This will make you sick to your stomach...   This will make you sick to your stomach... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:31 pm

Blackout wrote:
Someone set up them the bomb.

Huh?
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: This will make you sick to your stomach...   This will make you sick to your stomach... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:37 pm

[quote="Peter MS3"][quote="Blackout"]Someone set up them the bomb.[/quote]

Huh?[/quote]

LOL, Somebody like pronouns!

Mike
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: This will make you sick to your stomach...   This will make you sick to your stomach... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: This will make you sick to your stomach...   This will make you sick to your stomach... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:04 am

Blackout wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qItugh-fFgg

Interweb Newbs.

and you wounder why you get picked on LOL
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: This will make you sick to your stomach...   This will make you sick to your stomach... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:11 am

LOL That shit is older than the internet! It used to be one of the best known viral videos.....
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: This will make you sick to your stomach...   This will make you sick to your stomach... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:26 am

Yeah he's right that one is popular and was about one of the first videos ever on the interwebs. Sorry Doodz I didn't git yer referenz
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: This will make you sick to your stomach...   This will make you sick to your stomach... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:38 am

LOL NP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This will make you sick to your stomach...   This will make you sick to your stomach... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This will make you sick to your stomach...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: