Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers)

Go down 
+13
STiedVR4Guy
MikeyT
Fuckin Schiller!!
2jz-U-Ltr
LLcoolJames
408 4 Eye
347 LX
Mclovin23
OJDAJUICEMAN
kp116
HoosierDaddy
Blinker Fluid?
Overboosting
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Empty
PostSubject: how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers)   how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:57 pm

packers Smile

Last edited by Overboosting on Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blinker Fluid?
Legit
Blinker Fluid?

how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers)   how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:03 pm

Raji's dance was by far the greatest moment of the game cheers
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers)   how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:03 pm

how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Like_b10

Last edited by nightrunner06 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
kp116

PostSubject: Re: how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers)   how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:47 pm

I am glad its over so now I can stop hearing about it!
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers)   how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:52 pm

you know, it was a SLOPPY win. ill take it but man they have work to do.

every packers game goes like this.

1. Packers get ahead. With 47min left they stop playing and go 3 and out on run plays and play zone defense and get walked all over.

2. Right before other team is about to tie it up/win, packers get a pick.

3. ^ This will only work so many times.

I love the pack but they gotta cut this shit out.

GO PACK!
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers)   how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:10 pm

steelers are looking really good right now. the ship is gonna be intense!
Back to top Go down
347 LX
Legit
347 LX

PostSubject: Re: how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers)   how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:12 pm

I'm glad they won. Now I won't have to listen to all the shit talking Bears fans anymore.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers)   how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Mclovin23 wrote:
steelers are looking really good right now. the ship is gonna be intense!

yes true but the jets look like complete ass right now.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers)   how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:24 pm

the jets look like ass everytime i watch them. the pats vs jets game was a mess too
Back to top Go down
347 LX
Legit
347 LX

PostSubject: Re: how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers)   how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:22 pm

Doesn't look like dirty sanchez is gonna get it done.
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers)   how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:58 pm

Rodgers played like shit the entire 2nd half! Hopefully he can pull the soldier field out of his vagina and play better in texas!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers)   how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:12 pm

Tye is right, the Packers are going to have to step up there game to beat Pittsburgh.

I'm still suprised they beat Chicago, but Cutler's injury was a blow to the Bears. Granted, he didn't do a lot of crying today, which was a first. However, there is a reason Todd Collins is a backup QB... Haney should be 2nd string. The guy on the end of the depth chart doesn't plan to play in a championship game either. I give him credit for how he did play.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe the Jets have been to the 'Bowl since Superbowl 3 when Broadway Joe was taking the snaps. They are a determined team, but for the second year in a row they have lost the AFC championship game. Rex Ryan looks pretty disappointed, I think a nice evening of sucking toes will make him feel better Laughing The Steelers are a tough team, and have what I consider to be one of the toughest defense's in the NFL. Its a long history of a tough defense that dates back to the '70s.

I am proud fan of Brett Favre, and a proud Minnesota Vikings fan - no matter how bad the season was. It is nice to see the Packers go all the way.... Every 14 years Razz
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers)   how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:16 pm

I thought the packers played well. Every game vs the bears goes the same way.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers)   how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:45 pm

kp116 wrote:

+1 but unfortunately...........
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers)   how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:51 pm

WERE GOING TO THA SHIP!!!!111!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers)   how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:24 am

kp116 wrote:

this!
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers)   how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:31 am

well i mean it is wi, and it is football so when the packers go to the super bowl its gonna be a big deal, i shoulda made a warning in the title i guess
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers)   how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:37 am

Haha nice title change dude!!
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers)   how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:41 am

Peaches wrote:
Haha nice title change dude!!

lol I figured it was the right thing to do
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers)   how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:42 am

Yes true if you don't want to hear about it. GTFO
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers)   how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:00 am

Yeah as a Viking fan it kills me to see the packers do it, but am excited for my friends who are packer fans.

Mike
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers)   how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:09 am

I like the Packers and all, I watch them every week and hope they win. But my facebook page was full of sooooo much awful bullshit that it wore me out.

Things like "The National Weather Service has issued a " Flash flood warning" Due to all the Bears fans crying!!!!"

"I guess its time for the bears to hybernate" - that's not even how it's spelled!
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers)   how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:13 am

Lol. That's just facebook. That's why i never did Facebook. So much useless bullshit. Lol. What ever floats your boat though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers)   how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:14 am

Peaches wrote:
I like the Packers and all, I watch them every week and hope they win. But my facebook page was full of sooooo much awful bullshit that it wore me out.

Things like "The National Weather Service has issued a " Flash flood warning" Due to all the Bears fans crying!!!!"

"I guess its time for the bears to hybernate" - that's not even how it's spelled!

agreed there were some pretty awful ones, im just more glad that we won so i didnt have to see all that bullshit from bears fans
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers)   how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:18 am

Hey being a fan is great! Yet this kind of lunacy needs to be medicated away.

exhibit 1A

mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers)   how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how bout dem (warning dont click if you dont want to hear about the packers)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: