Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well fixed my littel posting issues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

Well fixed my littel posting issues Empty
PostSubject: Well fixed my littel posting issues   Well fixed my littel posting issues Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:28 am

Hi all

I'm just letting you know I've figured out my issue with posting. I accidently turned off a few things in my profile section. OPPS!!! Well its back on and not that you guys give a rats ass, but it will allow me to quote things properly!

Mike
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Well fixed my littel posting issues   Well fixed my littel posting issues Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:26 pm

good to hear mike
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Well fixed my littel posting issues   Well fixed my littel posting issues Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:58 pm

LOL, Yes I know its not big automotive news, but it felt good to fix it , so I can post without issue.

Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well fixed my littel posting issues   Well fixed my littel posting issues Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:12 am

im happy for you mikey lol
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: Well fixed my littel posting issues   Well fixed my littel posting issues Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:46 pm

Good to hear Mikey! I was sick of seeing the code for quotes come up everytime you tried to quote people Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well fixed my littel posting issues   Well fixed my littel posting issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well fixed my littel posting issues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: