Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ya new to this site...

Go down 
+17
saucemaxx
Vanilla Gorilla
kp116
baileyracing
OJDAJUICEMAN
Tusk
roguestatus
240sxguy
408 4 Eye
Fuckin Schiller!!
HoosierDaddy
MikeyT
LLcoolJames
347 LX
2jz-U-Ltr
Overboosting
GGevoX
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

ya new to this site... Empty
PostSubject: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:49 pm

had a little fun tonight with a guy driving a black mazda....anywho told me to sign up here. my name is josh. currently drive an 02 wrx, also own an 03 non evo lancer that was turboed and now just trying to sell to pay for the scoob. i do all my own open source ecu tuning and all my own work via performance mods and what not. currently work at weaver in waunakee. some of you may already know me from The faggot boyscout site that's full of faggots, madcitytuners, nasioc, or evolutionm.net.

so ya thats a bit about me.
josh

and who edited my post? i havent done nothing wrong for that to happen already?

Last edited by jrrevowrx1 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GGevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:58 pm

herro. Lancer is nice. Saw it on the M. Welcome
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:02 pm

Welcome, howd the race with the mazda go?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:02 pm

^^ya family four-banger again. sold pretty much everything i had on it or re-used it on my scoob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:06 pm

i still got some work to do. i just got my "stage 2.5" map on a few months ago and it seems to work but i still got some work to do on it. still got a few ideas because it seems slow in the upper speeds and gears with running a paralell bc and the ewg. still got work so its all in fun....
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:07 pm

Mazdas are shit!!

Welcome
Back to top Go down
347 LX
Legit
347 LX

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:08 pm

Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:16 pm

welcome over
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:21 pm

Hey, welcome over to the site!

Mike
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:23 pm

welcome......... any pics of the cars?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:31 pm

ya new to this site... Photo_061210_002
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:35 pm

Wait a moment. Is this JRR from the madcity tuners site?

Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:37 pm

^^ya u dint figure this out already....lol. jk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:46 pm

I don't know about the Waunakee store, but the Weaver's in Dodgeville attracts the most stupid, redneck, cobblejob hack customers that know it all for not knowing how to spell there own name.

Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:52 pm

hey, you were tailgating me on the beltline on friday.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:07 am

jrrevowrx1 wrote:
^^ya u dint figure this out already....lol. jk

LOL, Sorry I can't keep track of all your squirrely fuckers

Mike
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:21 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:43 am

Fuckin Schiller!! wrote:
hey, you were tailgating me on the beltline on friday.

me? i wasnt even anywheres close to the beltine on friday. as soon as i was done with worki had to head up tothe inlaws in oxford...

as for weaver..well idk about dodgeville but we dohave a lot of good guys here in waunakee. lots of farm yes but, still a great bunch of people. the best part is the madison city slickers who have moved out of madison and think they can work on cars..... now thats funny!
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:45 am

lol I remember license plates, it was you. you turned right on K by Kelleys Market. NASIOC sticker on the window?

well actually it might have been saturday. yes, I think it was. lol but it was definitely you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:59 am

^^saturday i was there, not friday. friday i was won i90/39 heading north...
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:43 am

Oh yeah, I remember you. You sold me the dead profec B! Welcome.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:59 pm

jrrevowrx1 wrote:
had a little fun tonight with a guy driving a black mazda....anywho told me to sign up here. my name is josh. currently drive an 02 wrx, also own an 03 non evo lancer that was turboed and now just trying to sell to pay for the scoob. i do all my own open source ecu tuning and all my own work via performance mods and what not. currently work at weaver in waunakee. some of you may already know me from The faggot boyscout site that's full of faggots, madcitytuners, nasioc, or evolutionm.net.

josh

Hahaha nobody edited your post. It's word masking, the internet did it for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:03 pm

240sxguy wrote:

after that one last pm you sent me on the madcitytuners site there was nothing after that so i thought you had your problem fixed. i had never tried the solenoid i just powered up the box and everything worked there. i got it in a "deal" off ebay with some other stuff from a doucebag there how was i supposed to know?

Peaches wrote:
jrrevowrx1 wrote:

josh

Hahaha nobody edited your post. It's word masking, the internet did it for you.

ahh ic.......

Last edited by jrrevowrx1 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:04 pm

240sxguy wrote:

What's a dead Profec B? He sold you magic cock pony parts? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:07 pm

jrrevowrx1 wrote:
^^saturday i was there, not friday. friday i was won i90/39 heading north...

Didn't know you could head North on I90/94. I always head East or West.

Oh and welcome elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ya new to this site...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next