Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ya new to this site...

Go down 
+17
saucemaxx
Vanilla Gorilla
kp116
baileyracing
OJDAJUICEMAN
Tusk
roguestatus
240sxguy
408 4 Eye
Fuckin Schiller!!
HoosierDaddy
MikeyT
LLcoolJames
347 LX
2jz-U-Ltr
Overboosting
GGevoX
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

ya new to this site... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:23 pm

Peaches wrote:
I might know a way you could hack this shitty website and get his email address. Because as a responsible administrator I couldn't just give it to you.

I, however, am not an administrator and therefore don't really have to be all that responsible.
jrr102486@yahoo.com Very Happy

Tubbs if you're reading this, I logged into your nasioc account to get it. lol.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Fuck that guy, he isn't going to pay up. Even if I did show up at his
dirty carpet apartment Ill bet I would be attacked by cats.

Here is his FB if anybody wants it.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=jrr102486
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:26 pm

HAHAHAH dude, I was just on NASIOC and was wondering why tubbs was logged in.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:29 pm

lol he has the nasioc iphone app, so he's always on there anyway. I think like 75% of its members don't actually own Subarus anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:50 pm

I don't give a rip about this Josh character, from the sounds of it he's another fuckin' hack with a 15.xx car that he thinks runs 11s, AND knowingly fucks people over on parts & has a zero guilt conscience about doing it.

But, I laughed my ass off at Shillers new signature. Laughing
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:12 pm

Yeah, that sig is hilarious. Nice work Schiller.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:43 pm

thanks for everything guys. i appreciate it. 240sxguy ygpm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:48 pm

1twisted6 wrote:
I don't give a rip about this Josh character, from the sounds of it he's another fuckin' hack with a 15.xx car that he thinks runs 11s, AND knowingly fucks people over on parts & has a zero guilt conscience about doing it.

i know my shit box cant runn 11's. my car can barely drive righ now. ask peaches, his car waled on me everythime....

how was i supposed to know that something didnt work. i took the word of who i bought it from and went from there. i guess you can never trust anybody.

if i were to fuck somebody over in parts id loose my job. all i do everyday is sell people parts. if i fuck someone over i loose business, and thus in turn loose my job.

Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Oh snap. You gonna get fired son!
Back to top Go down
Rac3c4r
Legit
Rac3c4r

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:06 pm

jrrevowrx1 wrote:
thanks for everything guys. i appreciate it. 240sxguy ygpm

your keeping your account now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:08 pm

im trying to get things straightend out.
Back to top Go down
Rac3c4r
Legit
Rac3c4r

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:13 pm

jrrevowrx1 wrote:

Ok. Im not mad or anything, and im glad to see your working things out.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:26 pm

jrrevowrx1 wrote:

I don't see any reason we can't come to an amicable agreement. YGPM as well.
Back to top Go down
GGevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:50 pm

IcanhazPM 2??!1!!1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:14 am

240sxguy wrote:
jrrevowrx1 wrote:

I don't see any reason we can't come to an amicable agreement. YGPM as well.

back at ya...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:29 am

jrrevowrx1 wrote:

if i were to fuck somebody over in parts id loose my job. all i do everyday is sell people parts. if i fuck someone over i loose business, and thus in turn loose my job.

Selling parts for Mark Weaver is one thing, but selling used magic cock pony parts on the side is another. You won't lose your job for that, but you will lose a lot of respect from the people you fuck over. Plus, word travels fast in the car scene.

NaSTi wrote:
jrrevowrx1 wrote:

Ok. Im not mad or anything, and im glad to see your working things out.

If you two get things worked out, Matt will give you both pants down man hugs Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:50 am

i have never fucked anyone over......

he even said himself that it was part his fault for not getting back to me sooner......

here is what i said:

ok im sorry about the boost controller. yes i should have tested it further. i tested the main concern which was the electronic controller box. never thought to test the solenoid. i guess i should have tested everything from the guy i bought it from since the gauge as well that i bought the baclight was out and i had to fix that and it still didnt work. i dont know what you want me to do about it. yes you should have contacted me sooner, but you didnt and that fault was yours in which you admitted. i was waiting to hear back from you to see when you wanted to test it out with another controller box, and in which i never heard back from. yes i was wrong in selling the controller without doing full testing but in the mean time you were also in the wrong by not letting me know sooner.

i am truly sorry for this but this is the first of anything i have ever sold to go sour and south from just posting an intro.

josh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:55 am

moparkid wrote:
jrrevowrx1 wrote:

Selling parts for Mark Weaver is one thing, but selling used magic cock pony parts on the side is another. You won't lose your job for that, but you will lose a lot of respect from the people you fuck over. Plus, word travels fast in the car scene.

trust me i hear it everyday at how stupid some of the people are ar oreilly's. then i get stuck with THIER mess and then i have to fix it. the last one cost me $200 because they said that the customer had HID bulbs on their car when the didnt.simple common knowledge would have led me to ask and actually go look to see if they do or not....

i am not here to fuck anyone over anywhere....i have 100% positive feedback thru evom, nasioc, clubwrx, and ebay to name a few. not a single negative nor nuetral....
Back to top Go down
t0nyb0l0gna91
Legit

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:54 am

jrrevowrx1 wrote:
moparkid wrote:
jrrevowrx1 wrote:

trust me i hear it everyday at how stupid some of the people are ar oreilly's. then i get stuck with THIER mess and then i have to fix it. the last one cost me $200 because they said that the customer had HID bulbs on their car when the didnt.simple common knowledge would have led me to ask and actually go look to see if they do or not....

i am not here to fuck anyone over anywhere....i have 100% positive feedback thru evom, nasioc, clubwrx, and ebay to name a few. not a single negative nor nuetral....

but negative feedback with 240sxguy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:56 am

ya new to this site... - Page 3 Rippy_the_razor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:02 am

+1^^^^^ Ahahaaaahha cherry
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:39 pm

good old rippy
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:13 pm

jrrevowrx1 wrote:
i have never fucked anyone over......

he even said himself that it was part his fault for not getting back to me sooner......

here is what i said:

ok im sorry about the boost controller. yes i should have tested it further. i tested the main concern which was the electronic controller box. never thought to test the solenoid. i guess i should have tested everything from the guy i bought it from since the gauge as well that i bought the baclight was out and i had to fix that and it still didnt work. i dont know what you want me to do about it. yes you should have contacted me sooner, but you didnt and that fault was yours in which you admitted. i was waiting to hear back from you to see when you wanted to test it out with another controller box, and in which i never heard back from. yes i was wrong in selling the controller without doing full testing but in the mean time you were also in the wrong by not letting me know sooner.

i am truly sorry for this but this is the first of anything i have ever sold to go sour and south from just posting an intro.

josh

Hey you can do as you want, but my thoughts are the proper thing to do is to give the man his money back. My good name is worth more to me then the 100 bucks I made on the part. Yet I'm old school.

That is my two wooden nickels

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ya new to this site...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3