Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I agree with Janesville

Go down 
+11
408 4 Eye
Petes71cam
Tusk
MikeyT
roguestatus
240sxguy
eLetoR
Mclovin23
HoosierDaddy
Overboosting
2jz-U-Ltr
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

I agree with Janesville Empty
PostSubject: I agree with Janesville   I agree with Janesville Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:19 pm

People in Madison suck. Not the people that work in the service industry or the small group of us that are on this forum. I'm talking about all the self important, better than you, fake, shallow, west side living, self righteous pussies that I work with.

I've lived in Madison for two and a half years, two of which I worked from home. I was able to spend all my time only with people I chose to be around so I just assumed everyone was awesome here. Not even close. So I say fuck all of them and long live our little group of dirty handed miscreants that choose to not be a part of their bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: I agree with Janesville   I agree with Janesville Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:21 pm

those liberal bitches giving you a hard time again?
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: I agree with Janesville   I agree with Janesville Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:24 pm

Yes. Fuck them.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: I agree with Janesville   I agree with Janesville Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:25 pm

just face it . theres shitty people everywhere . including janesville, madison, or where ever you wanna go

i work in peoples houses for a living. alot on the west side.... they are way worse then the east siders.

Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: I agree with Janesville   I agree with Janesville Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:32 pm

people call me antisocial and lazy because i dont like to leave my house but its because everytime i leave my place i run into the shittiest people ever or something else that pisses me off. and for the record the people who live on the west side are the shittiest drivers ever. mostly the stuck up bitches in there BMW SUVs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I agree with Janesville   I agree with Janesville Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:38 pm

Hahah ive been born and raised here and i find it hilarious when people come from out of town and tell me how awesome madison is... It fucking sucks..

I completely agree with you all... People here are douche bags. Plain and simple. They are.. monkey

Cant wait to get the fuck out of here..

Lol what the fuck happened to you Peter?
Back to top Go down
eLetoR
Legit
eLetoR

PostSubject: Re: I agree with Janesville   I agree with Janesville Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:03 pm

Tubbs wrote:
i find it hilarious when people come from out of town and tell me how awesome madison is... It fucking sucks..

Agree.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: I agree with Janesville   I agree with Janesville Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:04 pm

I dunno man, this is easily the best place I have ever lived. The older I get the more I realize I am surrounded by assholes... no matter where I go. I just surround myself with the people I like, and fuck the rest.
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: I agree with Janesville   I agree with Janesville Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:55 pm

Exactly what 240 said. If you actually think that it gets better else where you're living a pipe dream. This is America, the land full of opinionated douche bags. You'll never change the people just the surroundings.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: I agree with Janesville   I agree with Janesville Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:05 pm

+2 to 240. I still love this place, best place Ive ever lived and Ive lived in A LOT of places. Just a lot of douches when you get into corporate america but I suppose it's like that everywhere. It's just the first time i've been confined in one space with a high concentration of them here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I agree with Janesville   I agree with Janesville Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:28 pm

240sxguy wrote:
I dunno man, this is easily the best place I have ever lived. The older I get the more I realize I am surrounded by assholes... no matter where I go. I just surround myself with the people I like, and fuck the rest.

This is the truth.

I hate everything about Madison, from the contriversial war protests of the Vietnam era, to the fuckheads currently in charge who think everyone should ride a bike or a fuckin' High Speed Rail that no one wants. But, I can also say I've been to a lot shittier cities in the US of A.

Now if I could only find a way to put my carbon footprint up Mayor Dave's ass....
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: I agree with Janesville   I agree with Janesville Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:36 pm

Yup, some people walk around this town with a huge hard on for telling you how to live your life, while they barely can keep their own shit in order( credit cards maxed, unruly kids, etc.) I find it happens in the corporate world a lot and at hospital as well, which is where I have had some experience dealing with the corporate world.

For my own sanity, I've always adopted one simple policy. I never take anything that happens at work personal. Now it sounds simple, but its rather hard to do, its taken me a lot of time to develop it. Part of this is because as a society, guys for the most part build our identity or ego by our occupation. The reason I say this is because when your working with people you will run into people who are very insecure about their job, thus are insecure about themselves. They will look for anyway to make themselves look good, thus play nasty. By taking the emotion out of it I always was able to keep my eye on the prize and beat them with logic and thus overcome their games.

Hang in their Peter! Those corporate assholes will hang themselves with their own rope sometime!
Mike
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: I agree with Janesville   I agree with Janesville Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:57 pm

Heh, one of the reasons I'm a hermit is that it keep me somewhat happy. A lot of people just annoy or piss me off ......

I've lived elsewhere, Madison has its issues, just like everywhere else.

+1 with Mikey. All jobs are different and have their own levels, but you have to hang up the work wear when you walk out that door.

Karma is a mother..... Wink
Back to top Go down
Petes71cam
Legit
Petes71cam

PostSubject: Re: I agree with Janesville   I agree with Janesville Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:05 am

+1 for MikeyT...MikeyT for President cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I agree with Janesville   I agree with Janesville Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:11 am

MikeyT wrote:
Yup, some people walk around this town with a huge hard on for telling you how to live your life, while they barely can keep their own shit in order( credit cards maxed, unruly kids, etc.) I find it happens in the corporate world a lot and at hospital as well, which is where I have had some experience dealing with the corporate world.

For my own sanity, I've always adopted one simple policy. I never take anything that happens at work personal. Now it sounds simple, but its rather hard to do, its taken me a lot of time to develop it. Part of this is because as a society, guys for the most part build our identity or ego by our occupation. The reason I say this is because when your working with people you will run into people who are very insecure about their job, thus are insecure about themselves. They will look for anyway to make themselves look good, thus play nasty. By taking the emotion out of it I always was able to keep my eye on the prize and beat them with logic and thus overcome their games.

Hang in their Peter! Those corporate assholes will hang themselves with their own rope sometime!
Mike

To simplify what MikeyT said so well...

"Never argue with a idiot. They will just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I agree with Janesville   I agree with Janesville Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:28 am

lilwillie wrote:

"Never argue with a idiot. They will just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

+1 to that sir
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: I agree with Janesville   I agree with Janesville Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:46 am

Peter, I feel for you man. I have dealt with scenarios like that in the past, and it's downright painful. Worse even, if they stand in the way of your success. You run that show dude, and that's for good reason. Stomp on all the self righteous assholes on the way to the top..
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: I agree with Janesville   I agree with Janesville Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:51 am

MikeyT wrote:

Mike

Mike's policy is top shelf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I agree with Janesville   I agree with Janesville Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:22 pm

U want me to come down there Pete and straighten shit out? Give em a few breaks and things.
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: I agree with Janesville   I agree with Janesville Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:31 pm

A while back, on another forum. Someone had posted that they were walking into the bank, when a lady stepped in front of him and said that " he could not pass untill he said he loved jesus" He went around her...... I would have punched her in the teeth! I let alot of shit go, but when you try to force your religion or politics on me I cant stand it.
Back to top Go down
Rac3c4r
Legit
Rac3c4r

PostSubject: Re: I agree with Janesville   I agree with Janesville Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:37 pm

Terminator wrote:
U want me to come down there Pete and straighten shit out? Give em a few breaks and things.

"Got whobag problems? Call Terminator for all your cunt removal needs"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I agree with Janesville   I agree with Janesville Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:54 pm

NaSTi wrote:
Terminator wrote:

"Got whobag problems? Call Terminator for all your cunt removal needs"

Back to top Go down
tim85851
Legit
tim85851

PostSubject: Re: I agree with Janesville   I agree with Janesville Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:22 pm

Mclovin23 wrote:
people call me antisocial and lazy because i dont like to leave my house but its because everytime i leave my place i run into the shittiest people ever or something else that pisses me off. and for the record the people who live on the west side are the shittiest drivers ever. mostly the stuck up bitches in there BMW SUVs.

tim85851 Likes this. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I agree with Janesville   I agree with Janesville Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:32 pm

^ And eating dog.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: I agree with Janesville   I agree with Janesville Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:30 am

I love madison. True story broskies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I agree with Janesville   I agree with Janesville Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I agree with Janesville
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: