Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For our import friends (maybe NSFW, minor language)

Go down 
+8
overblown
franky.C
2jz-U-Ltr
kp116
Fuckin Schiller!!
240sxguy
Tusk
Petes71cam
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

For our import friends (maybe NSFW, minor language) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For our import friends (maybe NSFW, minor language)   For our import friends (maybe NSFW, minor language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:32 pm

All Honda drivers are tools.

/thread.
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: For our import friends (maybe NSFW, minor language)   For our import friends (maybe NSFW, minor language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Fuckin Schiller!! wrote:

/thread.

That's not what I'm saying at all. I was just pointing out his error. All car groups have their share of tools no matter what year, make or model. Thats the biggest reason I don't even go to Corvette shows anymore.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: For our import friends (maybe NSFW, minor language)   For our import friends (maybe NSFW, minor language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:57 pm

overblown wrote:
Fuckin Schiller!! wrote:

/thread.

That's not what I'm saying at all. I was just pointing out his error. All car groups have their share of tools no matter what year, make or model. Thats the biggest reason I don't even go to Corvette shows anymore.

I get what you're saying haha I was just being obnoxious. All I have to say is that I'm glad not many people can afford 8th gen civics that would do ricey shit to them.
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: For our import friends (maybe NSFW, minor language)   For our import friends (maybe NSFW, minor language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:12 pm

overblown wrote:
AddictedToBoost wrote:
no offense but mexicans are the ones that 9 times out of ten rice out hondas

Hhahahahahahahah are you serious? You should get out more. Go to any large honda meet and tell me what you see 9 times out of 10. It'll be white kids with straight brim hats barely on, a t shirt with a huge logo on it (monster, hurley, anything with wings etc) straight leg jeans "sagged" and some skater shoes. Can I get a witness?

holy shit!!! you are right on point MAN!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For our import friends (maybe NSFW, minor language)   For our import friends (maybe NSFW, minor language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:20 pm

overblown wrote:
AddictedToBoost wrote:

Hhahahahahahahah are you serious? You should get out more. Go to any large honda meet and tell me what you see 9 times out of 10. It'll be white kids with straight brim hats barely on, a t shirt with a huge logo on it (monster, hurley, anything with wings etc) straight leg jeans "sagged" and some skater shoes. Can I get a witness?

Photobucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For our import friends (maybe NSFW, minor language)   For our import friends (maybe NSFW, minor language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:39 pm

haha. ya.
no flat brim, hurley clothes, saggy jeans, or skater shoes for me.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For our import friends (maybe NSFW, minor language)   For our import friends (maybe NSFW, minor language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:49 pm

89ChevondaSI wrote:
haha. ya.
no flat brim, hurley clothes, saggy jeans, or skater shoes for me.

True, you're appearance keeps your interest in cars quiet. People see you and wonder which F250 outside is yours Cool
Back to top Go down
Mr Peepers
Legit
Mr Peepers

PostSubject: Re: For our import friends (maybe NSFW, minor language)   For our import friends (maybe NSFW, minor language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Awesome video haha, I want to say I saw it back when it was on Comedy Central
Back to top Go down
mr.johnson
Legit
mr.johnson

PostSubject: Re: For our import friends (maybe NSFW, minor language)   For our import friends (maybe NSFW, minor language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:49 pm

overblown wrote:
AddictedToBoost wrote:

you are right. lol. nice call. but i wear boot cut, not strait. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For our import friends (maybe NSFW, minor language)   For our import friends (maybe NSFW, minor language) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For our import friends (maybe NSFW, minor language)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2