Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

91 honda pile of shit.

Go down 
+12
2jz-U-Ltr
XSFTLBS
Tusk
408 4 Eye
Blown91LX
LLcoolJames
Fuckin Schiller!!
mr.johnson
Petes71cam
347 LX
OJDAJUICEMAN
overblown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

91 honda pile of shit. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 91 honda pile of shit.   91 honda pile of shit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:40 am

^oh shit Zac. This punk is calling you out. Its doesnt need to go to pm. Be a man say whats on your mind.
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: 91 honda pile of shit.   91 honda pile of shit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:57 am

Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: 91 honda pile of shit.   91 honda pile of shit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:00 pm

AddictedToBoost wrote:
moparkid wrote:
Cliff notes:

This ATB kid is a fuckin' douche on 1320. He makes BS posts over there, then tries to be a saint here.

The only help this kid needs is for one of us to come over to his house and kick the chair once he has the extension cord comfortably placed around his neck.

Feel free to pm me, we will take it from there.

Blown91LX wrote:
^oh shit Zac. This punk is calling you out. Its doesnt need to go to pm. Be a man say whats on your mind.

do it!
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: 91 honda pile of shit.   91 honda pile of shit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:45 pm

haha you fuckin drama queens
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: 91 honda pile of shit.   91 honda pile of shit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:20 pm

105. final offer
Back to top Go down
JDMasfck
Legit
JDMasfck

PostSubject: Re: 91 honda pile of shit.   91 honda pile of shit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:29 pm

I love how I can be gone from this site for a day and ALWAYS have entertainment when I get back on.

AND FOR THAT WE THANK YOU!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 91 honda pile of shit.   91 honda pile of shit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 91 honda pile of shit.   91 honda pile of shit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:18 pm

ground on the thermostat ign switch

i bet thats what it is
same happened to my shitbox when it wasnt making good ground,mysteriously lost spark

Back to top Go down
cletus
Legit
cletus

PostSubject: Re: 91 honda pile of shit.   91 honda pile of shit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:52 pm

This thing for sale yet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bossandsons.com

PostSubject: Re: 91 honda pile of shit.   91 honda pile of shit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:35 am

i sold it as soon as i got it running and it burned a quart of oil a day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 91 honda pile of shit.   91 honda pile of shit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:35 am

oh and it was the distributor
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: 91 honda pile of shit.   91 honda pile of shit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:38 am

reading this over & without reading the 1320 post, it was quite obviously the igniter inside the dist (replace with o.e. only), a close second would be the coil (also o.e. only) i always replace them in pairs. why would the ground at the thermostat have anything to do with it not starting? there are 5 other grounds on any ef harness. you wouldnt believe how often and how many times i have diagnosed this exact problem in my time as a tech. i alway find it funny things people do thinkining they understand this exact problem, buying a distributer, ecu's, main relays, checking grounds, etc.

fyi, a telltale signal of a poor ground in a honda is a dim cel with koeo, seen it a few times Wink.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com

PostSubject: Re: 91 honda pile of shit.   91 honda pile of shit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:44 am

ma70tt wrote:

reading this over & without reading the 1320 post, it was quite obviously the igniter inside the dist (replace with o.e. only), a close second would be the coil (also o.e. only) i always replace them in pairs. why would the ground at the thermostat have anything to do with it not starting? there are 5 other grounds on any ef harness. you wouldnt believe how often and how many times i have diagnosed this exact problem in my time as a tech. i alway find it funny things people do thinkining they understand this exact problem, buying a distributer, ecu's, main relays, checking grounds, etc.

fyi, a telltale signal of a poor ground in a honda is a dim cel with koeo, seen it a few times Wink.

I was just going off of what people on a honda site were telling me to check and things of that sort, the previous owner had told me he replaced the entire dist when i picked it up, so assuming he did i messed with that last, pretty much checked over every square inch of the car and then made my way to the dist, after replacing the ignitor in the dist it still didnt fire and then i wasnt getting fuel at all, replaced the main relay and the fuel pump starting kicking in, still no fire or spark, bought a new dist and it popped right over. your right i probably should of replaced the coil and tried that but i was entirely sick of fucking with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 91 honda pile of shit.   91 honda pile of shit. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

91 honda pile of shit.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Garage-
Jump to: