Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4 Door nova!! in the snow!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blown383z28
Legit
blown383z28

4 Door nova!! in the snow!!  Empty
PostSubject: 4 Door nova!! in the snow!!    4 Door nova!! in the snow!!  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:48 pm

We seen this on sat leaving the mall on the east side of town.. funny shit...

4 Door nova!! in the snow!!  Green
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: 4 Door nova!! in the snow!!    4 Door nova!! in the snow!!  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:42 am

Now that is the way to do it! I'm sorry, but their is something cool and old school about that. Back in high school for one winter my winter car was a 1984 Dodge diplomat. the Dippy was awesome.... when it would start! Oh god the joys and anxiety of leaving school to see "if" I had a legit ride home or I was going to have to beg for a jump from my buddies.

Mike
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: 4 Door nova!! in the snow!!    4 Door nova!! in the snow!!  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:18 am

omg! the high school beaters!

how about a black '80 4 speed z28 that never had a working starter. ye i was the guy with the hot girlfriend an had her push start that black camaro after school. i still have to listen to guys i went to school with that dont understand how i did that/almost 20 years later. not to mention the fact the 350 had popped an replaced it with a 262 small block monza motor, that drank oil as fast as gas, man i was smooth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com

PostSubject: Re: 4 Door nova!! in the snow!!    4 Door nova!! in the snow!!  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:48 pm

i saw this car yesturday on stoughton road at like 4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 Door nova!! in the snow!!    4 Door nova!! in the snow!!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4 Door nova!! in the snow!!
Page 1 of 1