Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

somewhere an asian boy is crying

Go down 
+7
LOLZFWD
JamesZ28
06evo9se
91tsi
WWevoX
Tusk
Fuckin Schiller!!
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

somewhere an asian boy is crying Empty
PostSubject: somewhere an asian boy is crying   somewhere an asian boy is crying Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:58 pm

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2011/03/mitsubishi-evo-out-evs-in/
NO MORE EVO! I really don't know what to think... I'm definitely surprised. X will be the last model.
on a similar note, 2011 was the last year for the 8th gen Civic as well as the last year there will be a Japanese model Civic. the Fit outsells the Civic over 15,000 to 1. there's still a USDM Civic that is redesigned for 2012 and is uglier than an aborted fetus that got run over by a semi truck.
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: somewhere an asian boy is crying   somewhere an asian boy is crying Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:25 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
WWevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: somewhere an asian boy is crying   somewhere an asian boy is crying Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:43 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
91tsi
Legit
91tsi

PostSubject: Re: somewhere an asian boy is crying   somewhere an asian boy is crying Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:09 am

why would they kill the evo, it mitsubishis few only good cars
Back to top Go down
06evo9se

06evo9se

PostSubject: Re: somewhere an asian boy is crying   somewhere an asian boy is crying Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:29 pm

its not official yet, Crossing fingers lol
Back to top Go down
JamesZ28
Legit
JamesZ28

PostSubject: Re: somewhere an asian boy is crying   somewhere an asian boy is crying Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:48 pm

WWevoX wrote:
Sad

+1
Back to top Go down
LOLZFWD

LOLZFWD

PostSubject: Re: somewhere an asian boy is crying   somewhere an asian boy is crying Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:29 pm

all this means.... is the value of EVO's go up... while every one elses cars goes doooown

so. looks like ill have to buy an evo.... oh wait cheers
Back to top Go down
derrr123

derrr123

PostSubject: Re: somewhere an asian boy is crying   somewhere an asian boy is crying Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:08 pm

i need one!
Back to top Go down
GGevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: somewhere an asian boy is crying   somewhere an asian boy is crying Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:52 pm

Il see if I can find the article but Mitsu argues this point and a USA spokesman put out a statement denying the Evo is done. Obvioulsy the eco-crap is going to happen with it but the name will keep going.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: somewhere an asian boy is crying   somewhere an asian boy is crying Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:36 pm

LOLZFWD wrote:
all this means.... is the value of EVO's go up... while every one elses cars goes doooown

Not every ones! Cool

Mike
Back to top Go down
LOLZFWD

LOLZFWD

PostSubject: Re: somewhere an asian boy is crying   somewhere an asian boy is crying Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:27 pm

MikeyT wrote:
LOLZFWD wrote:

Not every ones! Cool

Mike

You have a valid point there lol but MOST cars... heh I always thought it would be an EPIC idea to buy a bone stock some limited edition styled pontiac gto the new body style... w the 6.0 n keep it bone stock in a climate controlled garage... and watch the value go up... and up. Heh if only I had the money
Back to top Go down
mr.johnson
Legit
mr.johnson

PostSubject: Re: somewhere an asian boy is crying   somewhere an asian boy is crying Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:02 pm

MikeyT wrote:
LOLZFWD wrote:

Not every ones! Cool

Mike

i like your thinking
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: somewhere an asian boy is crying   somewhere an asian boy is crying Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:21 pm

LOLZFWD wrote:
MikeyT wrote:
LOLZFWD wrote:

Not every ones! Cool

Mike

You have a valid point there lol but MOST cars... heh I always thought it would be an EPIC idea to buy a bone stock some limited edition styled pontiac gto the new body style... w the 6.0 n keep it bone stock in a climate controlled garage... and watch the value go up... and up. Heh if only I had the money

Hate to break your bubble but the resale value of the GTO TANKED. Currently this year things seems to have stabilized a bit, thank god. Not a collector car by any means. Cool and parts are pricey, that's about it. The "limited" edition would have been the W40 ('04 model w/ a 5.7). Currently the older GTO crow is thanking the younger folks whom are totaling them out though... getting the numbers lower. I know there is a SHITLOAD less than the 39000 and some change they brought over.
Back to top Go down
LOLZFWD

LOLZFWD

PostSubject: Re: somewhere an asian boy is crying   somewhere an asian boy is crying Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:42 pm

Oh really, I didn't know for sure but I thought it might be a good plan for something to save up n turn into a garagequeen... considering if say u got the last year they were made it would be the last year for the gto and there isn't anymore pontiac at all so... it was just a thought didn't really do the research because I imagine the book would fluctuate right now but thought in the future it would level out. None the less I just thought it might he worth somethin someday... but 2 cents isn't worth much nowadays ya know heh
Back to top Go down
mr.johnson
Legit
mr.johnson

PostSubject: Re: somewhere an asian boy is crying   somewhere an asian boy is crying Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:54 pm

2012 we are fucked anyway. so beat the shit out of em.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: somewhere an asian boy is crying   somewhere an asian boy is crying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

somewhere an asian boy is crying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Garage-
Jump to: