Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They were prowlin the the Dells out early son!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

They were prowlin the the Dells out early son! Empty
PostSubject: They were prowlin the the Dells out early son!   They were prowlin the the Dells out early son! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:23 pm

Was taking a mini va ca in the Dells this weekend. Went to Marley's at the Reef and spotted two slick cats, Overblown and Christian, layin the mack down. Almost shitted myself when i felt a hand rubbing my back thinkin its some smokin who bag and it turned out to be these two cocksmen! When i left to take my slice of whobag pie back to the Kalahari these two had things well in hand. The following is footage from Saturday night as it happened.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They were prowlin the the Dells out early son!   They were prowlin the the Dells out early son! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:57 pm

So what you are saying is there was a gay pride rally in the dells and you boys had a fantastic time?

Birds of a feather I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They were prowlin the the Dells out early son!   They were prowlin the the Dells out early son! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Lmfao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They were prowlin the the Dells out early son!   They were prowlin the the Dells out early son! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:29 pm

lol, hey tell your whobag pie I wanna meet her friend that she promised before you to left Wink

Also <3 abortions
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: They were prowlin the the Dells out early son!   They were prowlin the the Dells out early son! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:40 pm

This thread is full of win and winning. As was last night.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: They were prowlin the the Dells out early son!   They were prowlin the the Dells out early son! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:48 pm

almost makes me wish I had a social life
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: They were prowlin the the Dells out early son!   They were prowlin the the Dells out early son! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:12 pm

^ Don't get married!

Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They were prowlin the the Dells out early son!   They were prowlin the the Dells out early son! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:37 pm

38394Z28 wrote:
lol, hey tell your whobag pie I wanna meet her friend that she promised before you to left Wink

Also <3 abortions

I'll tell her u asked. She's DTF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They were prowlin the the Dells out early son!   They were prowlin the the Dells out early son! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:04 pm

Terminator wrote:
38394Z28 wrote:

Also <3 abortions

I'll tell her u asked. She's DTF

She meets the only criteria I have
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They were prowlin the the Dells out early son!   They were prowlin the the Dells out early son! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They were prowlin the the Dells out early son!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Spotted - Current or Potential Members-
Jump to: