Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lowered EF sedan in stoughton

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

lowered EF sedan in stoughton Empty
PostSubject: lowered EF sedan in stoughton   lowered EF sedan in stoughton Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:58 pm

I was in stoughton today, saw a lowered EF sedan driving around, I think it was brown or red, is that the newish guy on here with the black EK coupe?
I heart EF sedans lol
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: lowered EF sedan in stoughton   lowered EF sedan in stoughton Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Please explain to me this EF EK EG stuff. I don't know whats what.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: lowered EF sedan in stoughton   lowered EF sedan in stoughton Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:20 pm

EF is 88-91 C ivic, available in sedan and hatch, EG is 92-95, available in sedan, coupe, and hatch, and EK is 96-00, available in sedan, coupe, and hatch. so like mr. johnson's is an EG, David's grey one is an EK and David's black one he drives in winter is an EF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lowered EF sedan in stoughton   lowered EF sedan in stoughton Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:36 pm

Ahahaha. I'm hanging with that guy with the ef u speak of.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: lowered EF sedan in stoughton   lowered EF sedan in stoughton Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:37 pm

btw these codes come from the VIN and there are different codes for the Si models. so like 99-00 Si, while they are still the EK style they are EM1's. then 01-05 C ivics are just gay and unimportant except for the 02-05 Si hatches like Calvin's which are EP3's. for 06-11, FA1 is a VP/DX/LX/EX trim sedan, FA5 is an Si sedan, FG1 is a DX/LX/EX coupe, and FG2 is Si coupe. FD2 is the JDM Type-R sedan. 06+ is obviously what I know best since that's what I drive. and I'm not really sure about 87 or older C ivics.

oh and as long as I'm at it, 89-93 Integras are DA for coupe or DB for sedan. 94-01 Integras are DC for coupe and DB for sedan and they all have different numbers after, don't really know the specifics.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: lowered EF sedan in stoughton   lowered EF sedan in stoughton Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:39 pm

89ChevondaSI wrote:
Ahahaha. I'm hanging with that guy with the ef u speak of.

lol, is he the dude that's on here? I've never met him, I just saw in his into that he has an EF and is from Stoughton.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: lowered EF sedan in stoughton   lowered EF sedan in stoughton Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:40 pm

Holy shit I quit!

I do know that I like that EK that David drives. What an awesome little fucker that is.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: lowered EF sedan in stoughton   lowered EF sedan in stoughton Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:52 pm

hahaha. I know they can all get a lot more specific with the numbers, so what I know is really only the basics. but everyone loves his, it's pretty much the only good looking EK hatch in the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lowered EF sedan in stoughton   lowered EF sedan in stoughton Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:09 pm

He's not the guy on here. that's 4sure.

but if youd like me to invite him on here i will.
only with ur guys aproval only.

hes completely opposite of my buddy with the tibiuron.
hes way cooler.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: lowered EF sedan in stoughton   lowered EF sedan in stoughton Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:13 pm

that's totally up to you.

just keep in mind that if he's an idiot and/or douche bag, it can come back to you when you're the one that invited him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lowered EF sedan in stoughton   lowered EF sedan in stoughton Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:26 am

An EKG has something to do with monitoring your heartbeats.
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: lowered EF sedan in stoughton   lowered EF sedan in stoughton Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:25 am

Inviting someone on here is always up to you. You have to remember the crowd here isnt a bunch of sallys, and you really have to "roll with the punches". Some people on here can be so rude sometimes... if someone cant handle rude/mean/assholes/sarcasm/fuck your life jokes, they probably arent a good fit.
Back to top Go down
JDMasfck
Legit
JDMasfck

PostSubject: Re: lowered EF sedan in stoughton   lowered EF sedan in stoughton Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:49 pm

ass dick fuck, sack.. stuff like that. fucking pansy.
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: lowered EF sedan in stoughton   lowered EF sedan in stoughton Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:50 pm

gay thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lowered EF sedan in stoughton   lowered EF sedan in stoughton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lowered EF sedan in stoughton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Spotted - Current or Potential Members-
Jump to: