HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 OH HAI

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:11 pm

Oh man.... another gen 5 with a blower?! I feel a Monroe rematch comin on. I want it from a 40.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:23 pm

Terminator wrote:
Oh man.... another gen 5 with a blower?! I feel a Monroe rematch comin on. I want it from a 40.

Might as well rip the 'Bird emblem off your car & replace it with an H or a Tri-Diamond since you can't holeshot. No


Last edited by 1twisted6 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bod89lx
Legit
avatar

Posts : 1866
Join date : 2010-02-08
Location : 1042 Feet above sea level

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Welcome to the site.

_________________
Scaring FWD cars since 2013!!!!

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:12 pm

Blinker Fluid? wrote:
the ls1 swap will even cure aids I once read on that forum. They are the only answer

yeah it does, because it cures the opti, which is cancer
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
avatar

Posts : 4589
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:18 pm

1twisted6 wrote:
Terminator wrote:
Oh man.... another gen 5 with a blower?! I feel a Monroe rematch comin on. I want it from a 40.

Might as well rim the 'Bird emblem off your car & replace it with an H or a Tri-Diamond since you can't holeshot. No

LOL
Back to top Go down
WWevoX
Legit


Posts : 439
Join date : 2010-04-15

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:21 pm

89ChevondaSI wrote:



Either put up or shut up enough of the bitch fest. run what you brung. grow a pair. if ur this worried just do it for fun.


And secondly ur stupid if ur gunna build a car only for a lil driving and car shows. whats the point if ur not even gunna use all that power?
But I do have to say it IS a gorgeuos car and look froward to seeing some numbers after u get the shit put on it.

Not saying but just saying a blown 5th gen is a little different from an essentially stock honda when you put that much power through stock shit, somethings going to break eventually. I really don't blame him for not wanting to use all that power on a consistent basis and just keep it as primarily a cruiser this summer, shits expensive and he already stated he doesn't have a lot of cash to pay for something if it breaks. Personally I'd rather have my nice car running than have to drive something else because I broke something racing tongue Of course my car never runs so what do I know Razz Far as the race goes, who cares let him and MTP work it out I'm just stoked for the return of Mexico in the next couple weeks.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:13 am

oh really?!
No way

Thankks for clearing that up that theyr different. I had no idea.
Besides even on a honda u can't just build it and run it through stock shit. It will break like just about anyother car out there. I'm not calling him stupid for that I'm just saying why even put that rediculously expensive charger on there then complain ur broke. Its called budgetting. Its a concept not many have heard about. Uv just gotta take ur time and build it.
The reson I'm saying this is because he wants 2 put all this power in but won't hardly use it because it might break. That's why u replace it with better stuff. That's the point in building u can't just halfass it. I haven't heard anything about him upgrading said parts.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
avatar

Posts : 2464
Join date : 2010-06-20
Location : Madison

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:21 am

Yeah nobody has ever boosted a stock Honda motor Rolling Eyes

_________________
if you knew better you'd do better.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:14 am

Wow... confused
Back to top Go down
mcdoogle6969

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 25
Location : Wausau

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:52 am

89ChevondaSI wrote:
oh really?!
No way

Thankks for clearing that up that theyr different. I had no idea.
Besides even on a honda u can't just build it and run it through stock shit. It will break like just about anyother car out there. I'm not calling him stupid for that I'm just saying why even put that rediculously expensive charger on there then complain ur broke. Its called budgetting. Its a concept not many have heard about. Uv just gotta take ur time and build it.
The reson I'm saying this is because he wants 2 put all this power in but won't hardly use it because it might break. That's why u replace it with better stuff. That's the point in building u can't just halfass it. I haven't heard anything about him upgrading said parts.

The blower can run safely at 7.5-8psi on my motor.

That's where it's staying for awhile. The job I work at is hell, and I am not staying there much longer because I am going back to school...so why not reward myself with something like a blower?
I don't have much else to spend my cash on...OH and who said I ain't continuing the build next year?...someone needs to make a facepalm emoticon on here.




_________________
2010 SSlowmaro


Last edited by mcdoogle6969 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mcdoogle6969

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 25
Location : Wausau

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:01 am

brngrhd wrote:
IDK if i said welcome if i didn't welcome. im not saying that a KB is not a good setup but there are better......

I know that there are better. I chose the KB because the power is good, looks sick under the hood, and I got a good price on it. I am not a fan of the centri-blowers, the Whipple was my second choice.
The TVS2300 is a good blower but puts out less power then the others.

Don't get me started on the E-force though...that thing is UGLY.

_________________
2010 SSlowmaro
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
avatar

Posts : 824
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 26
Location : Waupun

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:28 am

Im not a big gen 5 fan but if I did have one, I would probably get a KB...

_________________
Black by popular demand.
Back to top Go down
WWevoX
Legit


Posts : 439
Join date : 2010-04-15

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:14 pm

Lol and the point I was making is he's taking steps... things that will give out depend on how much he beats on it, nothing wrong with putting the charger on it first as long as he doesn't beat the hell out of it while driving it. Which is basically what he was saying is that he's hesitant to beat on it this year.
Back to top Go down
mcdoogle6969

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 25
Location : Wausau

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:28 pm

Cars going in the shop sometime next week!

_________________
2010 SSlowmaro
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:39 pm

sweet. looking forward to seeing some numbers and hearing this thing.
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
avatar

Posts : 1714
Join date : 2010-01-30
Location : Top secret Black Belt training facility

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:49 pm

89ChevondaSI wrote:
oh really?!
No way

Thankks for clearing that up that theyr different. I had no idea.
Besides even on a honda u can't just build it and run it through stock shit. It will break like just about anyother car out there. I'm not calling him stupid for that I'm just saying why even put that rediculously expensive charger on there then complain ur broke. Its called budgetting. Its a concept not many have heard about. Uv just gotta take ur time and build it.
The reson I'm saying this is because he wants 2 put all this power in but won't hardly use it because it might break. That's why u replace it with better stuff. That's the point in building u can't just halfass it. I haven't heard anything about him upgrading said parts.

I'm still trying to figure out how a bolt-on car is a bad idea for a weekend cruiser? I guess a lot of folks on here are fucked.....

What's to upgrade? I may have missed it, auto / stick? Sure a clutch or a trans build will be needed later. Suspension, doesn't have to....

PVC intake...... pot meet kettle?

OP, welcome, nice ride.

_________________
2006 Special Edition G6 w/ 2.7HP to the speakers
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4293
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:05 pm

^ silly silly pot
Back to top Go down
mcdoogle6969

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 25
Location : Wausau

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:39 am

Thanks Tusk! The car should be fine this year unless I drive it like an idiot 24/7, which I won't.

Excited to see the numbers it puts down, and to just have the car out again! bounce

_________________
2010 SSlowmaro
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:13 am

E85?
Back to top Go down
mcdoogle6969

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 25
Location : Wausau

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:53 am

I'll have a 93 octane tune and a race gas tune. No E85

_________________
2010 SSlowmaro
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:11 am

Why not?

E85 is like v-tech for boosted engines.
Back to top Go down
mcdoogle6969

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 25
Location : Wausau

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:37 pm

Maybe I don't like V-Tech Razz

Doesn't E-85 require a whole different set-up?

_________________
2010 SSlowmaro
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
avatar

Posts : 4589
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:31 pm

injectors pump and EMS that can handle it....
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:24 pm

See its easy
Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
avatar

Posts : 864
Join date : 2010-05-31
Location : Janesville

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:56 pm

Slowmaro wrote:
mcdoogle6969 wrote:
mtperformance wrote:
mcdoogle6969 wrote:
Who said I'm afraid!? Very Happy

Donerite Automotive

I asked for a lane, you said I would get my feelings hurt.

I say lets put some money on it, you say ok but you need to know what's up with mine.

I tell you what's up, now if it happens its for free.

I guess you're not as badass as your avatar and sig would suggest.

Sorry didn't mean to startle you.


You said "You would think this mammoth/punisher blown ls3 5th gen would just kill it." ...so I offered to race for free.

Don't bullshit me with your small bottle shot.
You're hiding something from me. Wink

Ps: You gotta relax buddy, you seem to be taking it super cereal


At Automotion, Ill run the winner of this race. And I don't mind doing it for fun (Unless someone wants to put money on it) BTW, I have a 2000 Z28 w/ cam, bolt-ons, and spray.
We are probably going to bring some VHT with us this year so hopefully we can get the road hooking a little better. Your going to need it with that Kenne Bell on there. Oh, and go with the Mickey Thompson Drag Radials. Ive ran Nittos and they don't even come close to the MT Drag Radials.

Then Ill run the winner of your race. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   

Back to top Go down
 
OH HAI
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: