HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 OH HAI

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
HoosierDaddy
Legit


Posts : 3475
Join date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:23 pm

ive seen a couple cars they've done with that kit, with "secret mods" should be >600 whp
Back to top Go down
mcdoogle6969

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 25
Location : Wausau

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:27 pm

Yeah I don't want to shoot for over 600 right now. This will be my first supercharged car, so I will need some getting use to.

_________________
2010 SSlowmaro
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit


Posts : 3475
Join date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:33 pm

nothing to get used to ,,,,,, just mash the gas , Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mcdoogle6969

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 25
Location : Wausau

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:46 pm

and hope for traction! lol.

Was looking at Nitto 555R's in the back, opinions?

_________________
2010 SSlowmaro
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
avatar

Posts : 824
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 25
Location : Waupun

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:30 pm

What size rim do you plan on running in the back? I would also get on ls1tech.com great site.

_________________
Black by popular demand.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:04 pm

mcdoogle6969 wrote:
Who said I'm afraid!? Very Happy

Donerite Automotive

I asked for a lane, you said I would get my feelings hurt.

I say lets put some money on it, you say ok but you need to know what's up with mine.

I tell you what's up, now if it happens its for free.

I guess you're not as badass as your avatar and sig would suggest.

Sorry didn't mean to startle you.

Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
avatar

Posts : 1866
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 26
Location : Middleton/Menomonie

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:17 pm

you can fit a top mount blower on a 4th gen. You just have to pick the right ones.

Also LS1TECH is gayer than the love child of aids and elton jon
Back to top Go down
baileyracing
Legit
avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 25
Location : Madison WI

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:23 pm

^ this. fuck that site.

_________________
Twisted Evil Bailey Motor Sports Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
avatar

Posts : 824
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 25
Location : Waupun

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:34 pm

Its a good site for tech information, write ups, cheap used parts, and sales specials. Just dont get involved in the douche bag filled conversation in the day to day threads.
Elton John and aids? What makes the theoretical offspring gay?

_________________
Black by popular demand.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
avatar

Posts : 1866
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 26
Location : Middleton/Menomonie

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:43 pm

no, LS1 tech is gay because say someone with a V6 asks about lowering springs, the first post is always somewhere along the lings of "LS1 Swap".

Yeah, sometimes theres helpfull information, but most of it isnt.


The ofspring would be gay just beacause thats the way it would be.
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
avatar

Posts : 824
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 25
Location : Waupun

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:45 pm

I will admit I dislike most of the people on there and what your saying is true. It has at the same time been a priceless resource for me in more than one way this off season with what I am doing with the car.

_________________
Black by popular demand.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4293
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:11 pm

LLcoolJames wrote:
no, LS1 tech is gay because say someone with a V6 asks about lowering springs, the first post is always somewhere along the lings of "LS1 Swap".

Sounds like you had a rough experience. Go try posting on Nasioc and come tell us how you feel.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:30 pm

Peaches wrote:
LLcoolJames wrote:
no, LS1 tech is gay because say someone with a V6 asks about lowering springs, the first post is always somewhere along the lings of "LS1 Swap".

Sounds like you had a rough experience. Go try posting on Nasioc and come tell us how you feel.

Yeah, or go read my intro on M SC. After how those mean girls treated me, I had to lock myself in the bathroom, crank up the Avril Lavine, and cut myself while I cried.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
avatar

Posts : 1866
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 26
Location : Middleton/Menomonie

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:38 pm

I didn't have a bad experiance. Thats just the general attitude over there.

Maybe you shouldn't have been speeding peach
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
avatar

Posts : 2141
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 28
Location : Woodstock, GA

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:47 pm

moparkid wrote:
Peaches wrote:
LLcoolJames wrote:
no, LS1 tech is gay because say someone with a V6 asks about lowering springs, the first post is always somewhere along the lings of "LS1 Swap".

Sounds like you had a rough experience. Go try posting on Nasioc and come tell us how you feel.

Yeah, or go read my intro on M SC. After how those mean girls treated me, I had to lock myself in the bathroom, crank up the Avril Lavine, and cut myself while I cried.

I love Avril Lavigne...

_________________
EVERYONE CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES!!!!
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit


Posts : 3475
Join date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:49 pm

i bang your mom listening to avril lavigne
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:09 pm

Welcome.
sick car.
seems like uv got the usual welcome. lol
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit


Posts : 3475
Join date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:38 pm

LLcoolJames wrote:
you can fit a top mount blower on a 4th gen. You just have to pick the right ones.

Also LS1TECH is gayer than the love child of aids and elton jon


LS1TECH has alway been helpful to me, especially for my own projects past and present...


you just have to filter out shit just like the rest of the internet.


also james , did you end up figuring out what lowering kit you want.? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1906
Join date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:43 pm

nightrunner06 wrote:
LLcoolJames wrote:
you can fit a top mount blower on a 4th gen. You just have to pick the right ones.

Also LS1TECH is gayer than the love child of aids and elton jon


LS1TECH has alway been helpful to me, especially for my own projects past and present...


you just have to filter out shit just like the rest of the internet.


also james , did you end up figuring out what lowering kit you want.? Laughing


its been pretty helpful to me too Laughing
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
avatar

Posts : 1866
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 26
Location : Middleton/Menomonie

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:44 pm

lol ill never lower my car. It scrapes on shit as it is and it would cost to much. The car really is just my beater
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit


Posts : 3475
Join date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:03 am

Overboosting wrote:
nightrunner06 wrote:
LLcoolJames wrote:
you can fit a top mount blower on a 4th gen. You just have to pick the right ones.

Also LS1TECH is gayer than the love child of aids and elton jon


LS1TECH has alway been helpful to me, especially for my own projects past and present...


you just have to filter out shit just like the rest of the internet.


also james , did you end up figuring out what lowering kit you want.? Laughing


its been pretty helpful to me too Laughing
'





cute
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
avatar

Posts : 3170
Join date : 2010-01-27
Location : Madison

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:12 am

Mclovin23 wrote:
moparkid wrote:
Peaches wrote:
LLcoolJames wrote:
no, LS1 tech is gay because say someone with a V6 asks about lowering springs, the first post is always somewhere along the lings of "LS1 Swap".

Sounds like you had a rough experience. Go try posting on Nasioc and come tell us how you feel.

Yeah, or go read my intro on M SC. After how those mean girls treated me, I had to lock myself in the bathroom, crank up the Avril Lavine, and cut myself while I cried.

I love Avril Lavigne...

I'd touch her boobies!

Mike Twisted Evil

_________________
if it is an old archaic mopar... I be interested [/color]
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit


Posts : 3475
Join date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:14 am

MikeyT wrote:
Mclovin23 wrote:
moparkid wrote:
Peaches wrote:
LLcoolJames wrote:
no, LS1 tech is gay because say someone with a V6 asks about lowering springs, the first post is always somewhere along the lings of "LS1 Swap".

Sounds like you had a rough experience. Go try posting on Nasioc and come tell us how you feel.

Yeah, or go read my intro on M SC. After how those mean girls treated me, I had to lock myself in the bathroom, crank up the Avril Lavine, and cut myself while I cried.

I love Avril Lavigne...

I'd touch her boobies!

Mike Twisted Evil


i wouldnt touch her with your dick!!!!!! Razz




Last edited by nightrunner06 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
avatar

Posts : 3170
Join date : 2010-01-27
Location : Madison

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:17 am

nightrunner06 wrote:
MikeyT wrote:
Mclovin23 wrote:
moparkid wrote:
Peaches wrote:
LLcoolJames wrote:
no, LS1 tech is gay because say someone with a V6 asks about lowering springs, the first post is always somewhere along the lings of "LS1 Swap".

Sounds like you had a rough experience. Go try posting on Nasioc and come tell us how you feel.

Yeah, or go read my intro on M SC. After how those mean girls treated me, I had to lock myself in the bathroom, crank up the Avril Lavine, and cut myself while I cried.

I love Avril Lavigne...

I'd touch her boobies!

Mike Twisted Evil


i wouldnt touch her with your dick!!!!!!



meh, I've dated worse!!

Mike affraid

_________________
if it is an old archaic mopar... I be interested [/color]
Back to top Go down
mcdoogle6969

avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-03-21
Age : 25
Location : Wausau

PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:45 am

mtperformance wrote:
mcdoogle6969 wrote:
Who said I'm afraid!? Very Happy

Donerite Automotive

I asked for a lane, you said I would get my feelings hurt.

I say lets put some money on it, you say ok but you need to know what's up with mine.

I tell you what's up, now if it happens its for free.

I guess you're not as badass as your avatar and sig would suggest.

Sorry didn't mean to startle you.


You said "You would think this mammoth/punisher blown ls3 5th gen would just kill it." ...so I offered to race for free.

Don't bullshit me with your small bottle shot.
You're hiding something from me. Wink

Ps: You gotta relax buddy, you seem to be taking it super cereal

_________________
2010 SSlowmaro


Last edited by mcdoogle6969 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OH HAI   

Back to top Go down
 
OH HAI
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: