Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)

Go down 
+11
franky.C
Srauls
roguestatus
Administrator
Disgustang
Overboosting
Blown91LX
Mclovin23
XSFTLBS
MikeyT
Rac3c4r
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:40 pm

mzdagrl3 wrote:
i love it when i pass a group of kids and they all drop their jaws and point, makes my day

i think that's this one of the best feelings ever..

or when someone stops in front of you at a parking lot, just to tell you that they love your car..lol
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:49 pm

Well the car looks badass in the pictures. I know what you mean bondo is fucking evil. You know what is really cool reading about this car and knowing a little bit about Peter's and Franks is the getting to know all the aftermarket stuff for Mazda speed3's! I'm impressed,a person can really personalize them!

Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:06 pm

oh yea...theres so many different ways to customize them...everytime i think im done with the exterior, theres always something that pops into my head that i want to do...its never ending! i have a feeling my car will always be a "work in progress" haha right now im lookin around at getting new rims, (rota boost, gram light 57max, motegi sp10, enkei ekm3, oz allegarita).. but i want to save up for my engine swap at the same time..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:09 pm

im a manager at a speedway, and people are always coming in saying "ur the girl with the mazda!".. i remember one time in the summer, im waiting in line at a mcdonalds drive thru...some guys walk past pointing at my car and one says "Dude! Theres that mazda!" gives me a warm tingly feeling knowing my cars well known in my area lol
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:15 pm

Wow, great car! and that little part of "it being a work in progress" no truer words have ever been spoken by a gearhead!

Mike
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:20 pm

mzdagrl3 wrote:
im a manager at a speedway, and people are always coming in saying "ur the girl with the mazda!".. i remember one time in the summer, im waiting in line at a mcdonalds drive thru...some guys walk past pointing at my car and one says "Dude! Theres that mazda!" gives me a warm tingly feeling knowing my cars well known in my area lol

you sound like you have some good stories .. lol
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:29 pm

I know what you mean. My civic is pretty well known around here.
Back to top Go down
t0nyb0l0gna91
Legit

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:32 pm

^thats cuz your civic is badass!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:34 pm

oh yea...lol plenty of stories...
Back to top Go down
t0nyb0l0gna91
Legit

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:35 pm

mzdagrl3 wrote:
oh yea...lol plenty of stories...

well tell us then duh!
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:40 am

welcome, glad to see these animals are treating you nicely. car looks badass for sure. you did a great job with it. definetly need to bring that to some meets or we can make one of our trips to the 100.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3