Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input

Go down 
+11
roguestatus
overblown
240sxguy
t0nyb0l0gna91
Overboosting
XSFTLBS
STiedVR4Guy
tim85851
mr.johnson
MikeyT
Fuckin Schiller!!
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Empty
PostSubject: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:14 pm

I was wondering how you guys feel about the stance movement. I am into low and wide, and I know most of you guys like meaty tires and performance.

Saab is not too common of a vehicle, but I get shit on my forums even though any vdub/audi/bmw does this daily.

I am in the process of putting Brabus wheels on my saab. they have a similar bolt pattern and hub size. I just like being unique I guess....
They are 17x8 ET 30 and I will be running a 215/45 tire.

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input 0227111448a

These are the wheels. I got a pretty good deal on them but one was damaged beyond my "safety" comfort. Im going to be refinishing them in turquoise (yep you read)

Old wheels that I was planning on fitting were amg reps. Im a poor college student so I had to sell them before I could get the ball rolling.

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input DSC01937

This is my inspiration for now

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Photo-1

Is anyone else interested or appreciate slammed/stanced cars? Ever since I have been interested, stock car ride height makes me cringe. The lower the better. Maybe I am just the crazy one here.

This is what the car looks like currently with my rusted to shit megans racing springs. Hopefully coilovers will be going on in the next month.

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input DSC01958

anyone into lows?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:19 pm

Few examples of cars

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Max1

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input DSC_1950_CIB

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input AT10

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input MK1GTI

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input MilwaukeeAudi

"You don't buy the wheels to fit the car, you make the car fit the wheels"
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:21 pm

yes

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Dynoccw4

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input DSC05786

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input DSC_0633-2

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input 5370949715_ac004c47fa_b

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input 4701705998_7f488b5c04_b

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input 4701071727_005aa8e332_b

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input 4524703607_375698a407_o

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input 72

if you can't be fast you gotta do something cool, right?
215 on an 8 isn't going to be very stretched, though. are you going to run spacers or anything?
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:24 pm

Well my only concern would be clearance. I like the look, but would be worried about limiting where I could drive.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:26 pm

yeah that's kind of a part of it. just one of those things where you have to decide whether or not it's worth it. I'm only dropping my car like 2 inches because I don't wanna crack my oil pan lol.
Back to top Go down
mr.johnson
Legit
mr.johnson

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:28 pm

Big offsets make the car drive like shit and is real hard on wheel bearings ball joints and tie rods. I have been there and done that, and I will never again. But it looks dope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:32 pm

I will not be running spacers because the offset on these wheels is already wayy past stock (42 vs 30)

These were the AMG reps with the wheel slightly turned. (these had an et of 20)

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input DSC01938

Right now I am dropped an inch and a half but I want to go 3" or so. Im not saying my car is slow lol but I just appreciate this style and love the way it looks. I do not need too much of a stretch but I want to make sure they will not rub.
Back to top Go down
tim85851
Legit
tim85851

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:50 pm

i like this one...
slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Evorollingshot

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Evostaggerednlilchickenbooty142

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Evosexybooty

but i dont like this one.
slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input 1042097852_vWcTA-XL

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input 1042097645_xnHrJ-XL

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input 1042095907_nmb8P-XL
^
that one is wayyy too much...looks like crap...and drives worse than it looks.
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:52 pm

Slammed is kinda gross, lowered and flush is very nice (imo).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:11 pm

theres a guy on our forum here in la crosse that is deep into this shit... hes got an a4 right now that hes chopping the frame and is planning to be able to set it on the frame...he does custom air kits.....he would be a good reference for you if you need any help. i can get him to maybe get on this forum or you could join ours. some way you can get in contact. ill try and post some pics.

Last edited by liquid G on Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:12 pm

The only thing I can't stand is the stretched tires/ "VIP Fitment". That looks absolutely Retarded IMHO. You can slam a car with slightly larger wheels, and put some CORRECT size lo-pros on it and it looks great. That whole "Lets take a tire designed to be on a 7" wide rim and stretch the hell out of it to fit on this 12" wide wheel" looks like ass IMHO, and is dangerous as hell. Give me some DEEP dish wheels and 35 series tires any day.

Other than that, I think it will look great. The turquoise wheels might be a bit over the top......but it wouldn't look too bad. I'd personally do some deep gunmetal or gold wheels on it and slam the hell out of it. Either way, I think it will turn out cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:14 pm

here are some pics of his... old and new.

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input 4670524710_b95f5d6017_b

new hotness:

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input 940941279_ZzjTC-L

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input P282942056-3

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input DSC_0250

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input 940919840_G2pNe-L
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:17 pm

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input 0717001318a

they sat on the tire in the front. so the fronts were swapped to the back and after some work they now sit like this, with room to go down:

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input 5216458295_179764e837_z

rears before:

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input DSC_0250

after:

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input 5138191910_27460424a9_z
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:39 pm

That audi is pretty sick
Back to top Go down
t0nyb0l0gna91
Legit

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:59 pm

how do people drive cars liek that lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:08 pm

bags make it a little easier...then you can lower it just for pictures and to show off...and raise it up to still be driveable on smooth roads.... i personally don't care for it... to me its a big waste of money. I'd rather be able to drive my car and get the adrenaline pumping as apposed to making a garage queen. yea sure a super hot model girlfriend would be awesome...but if she don't put out... it aint worth all the shit...
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:13 pm

LegaSTi wrote:

I imagine with a steering wheel, gas pedal, brake pedal, and potentially a clutch pedal depending on the transmission (and obviously a shifter if manual)

That would be my best guess.
Back to top Go down
t0nyb0l0gna91
Legit

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:25 pm

thanks for the explanation preston. i think i understand now.
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:26 pm

LegaSTi wrote:
thanks for the explanation preston. i think i understand now.

np brah
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:49 pm

STiedVR4Guy wrote:
LegaSTi wrote:

I imagine with a steering wheel, gas pedal, brake pedal, and potentially a clutch pedal depending on the transmission (and obviously a shifter if manual)

That would be my best guess.

har har har

lol can this friend of yours do fender rolling?
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:45 pm

I agree with what liquid G said above essentially. I respect the amount of work that went into that Audi but just don't like it.

Don't do turquoise wheels.
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:19 pm

+ 12332352463645745
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:53 pm

I think the slammed look is dope. But I also know that the roads in Milwaukee suck a monster dick. I don't think you'll enjoy driving if you run a wide fitment and a slammed suspension.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:40 pm

(Sorry old man kicking in ....)

I mean cool is cool, but if it destroys the functionality of the car, why the fuck do it? No offense to the OP, but it comes across as childish and impulsive. There are so many other ways you can make yourself unique, other then the lowered look. Tint the glass, decent set of unique rims, a booming sound system. I mean i understand the desire to be cool, but the car still has to perform and be safe to you.

Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:34 am

Stance is nice. like Mikey T said tho, keep it functional. Ill post some pics of my car up later. i think i have a rather happy medium of stance and functionality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next