Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I had fun at the grocery store

Go down 
+10
MikeyT
Tusk
347 LX
408 4 Eye
LLcoolJames
Blown91LX
tim85851
Disgustang
Honda215
Fuckin Schiller!!
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

I had fun at the grocery store Empty
PostSubject: I had fun at the grocery store   I had fun at the grocery store Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:03 pm

so today I was at the Waunakee Piggly Wiggly grocery store, and I have my hands totally full of stuff when a little kid comes flying around the corner and runs into me and knocks everything out of my hands. I pick it all up and stand up right as the kid's mom finally gets to us and she's young, probably like 22-23 and slutty looking with a pretty nice rack. so anyway she tells the kid who I'm guessing is like 3 or 4 to apologize and he looks at me and goes "daddy!!" and I kinda chuckle and say "I hope not" and all of a sudden this bitch mom's face is bright red and she's like "what the hell is that supposed to mean?" so I'm sitting there trying to think of what to say because obviously she didn't get the joke and before I can even find the words to explain it she winds up and slaps me across the face as hard as she can and grabs the kid's arm and walks away. I have such a way with the ladies.
Back to top Go down
Honda215
Legit
Honda215

PostSubject: Re: I had fun at the grocery store   I had fun at the grocery store Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Need a moment?
Grab a twix
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: I had fun at the grocery store   I had fun at the grocery store Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:11 pm

HAHAHAHA dude when she said "what the hell is that supposed to mean" you should have ran with it and said you were both drunk but you thought you pulled out in time or something....
Back to top Go down
tim85851
Legit
tim85851

PostSubject: Re: I had fun at the grocery store   I had fun at the grocery store Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:13 pm

damn dude. you got fucked. lesson learned. hahaha
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: I had fun at the grocery store   I had fun at the grocery store Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:14 pm

I wouldve cunt punted her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I had fun at the grocery store   I had fun at the grocery store Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:15 pm

HAHA. way 2 go. Very Happy

That's f'n funny.
Back to top Go down
tim85851
Legit
tim85851

PostSubject: Re: I had fun at the grocery store   I had fun at the grocery store Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Blown91LX wrote:
I wouldve cunt punted her.

fuck that...you shoulda done this:

I had fun at the grocery store Falconpuncho
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: I had fun at the grocery store   I had fun at the grocery store Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:18 pm

I love waunakee. Its fun there
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: I had fun at the grocery store   I had fun at the grocery store Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:22 pm

You couldnt dodge a smack? LOL
Back to top Go down
tim85851
Legit
tim85851

PostSubject: Re: I had fun at the grocery store   I had fun at the grocery store Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:23 pm

schiller, you sure you didnt cop a feel to get the smackdown from her? haha
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: I had fun at the grocery store   I had fun at the grocery store Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:34 pm

shit I couldn't think to do anything, I was just standing there amazed that that joke sailed right over her head. I didn't see it coming at all lol
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: I had fun at the grocery store   I had fun at the grocery store Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:38 pm

Slap a bitch
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: I had fun at the grocery store   I had fun at the grocery store Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:40 pm

Should have told her that your calling the cops unless you get a blow job that would have went well i bet
Back to top Go down
347 LX
Legit
347 LX

PostSubject: Re: I had fun at the grocery store   I had fun at the grocery store Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:21 pm

LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: I had fun at the grocery store   I had fun at the grocery store Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:29 pm

Falcon punch. Lmao!
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: I had fun at the grocery store   I had fun at the grocery store Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:31 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: I had fun at the grocery store   I had fun at the grocery store Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:33 pm

LOL, wow, I thought I had a fucked up day!

Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I had fun at the grocery store   I had fun at the grocery store Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:36 pm

Fuckin Schiller!! wrote:
so today I was at the Waunakee Piggly Wiggly grocery store, and I have my hands totally full of stuff when a little kid comes flying around the corner and runs into me and knocks everything out of my hands. I pick it all up and stand up right as the kid's mom finally gets to us and she's young, probably like 22-23 and slutty looking with a pretty nice rack. so anyway she tells the kid who I'm guessing is like 3 or 4 to apologize and he looks at me and goes "daddy!!" and I kinda chuckle and say "I hope not" and all of a sudden this bitch mom's face is bright red and she's like "what the hell is that supposed to mean?" so I'm sitting there trying to think of what to say because obviously she didn't get the joke and before I can even find the words to explain it she winds up and slaps me across the face as hard as she can and grabs the kid's arm and walks away. I have such a way with the ladies.

Well done, young man. I'm so proud of you Cool
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: I had fun at the grocery store   I had fun at the grocery store Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:47 pm

i thought this story was gonna end with a tug job in the back ally but this is funnier.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: I had fun at the grocery store   I had fun at the grocery store Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:01 pm

I had fun at the grocery store The-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World-I-dont-alwys-drink-beer-but-when-i-do-i-beat-my-wife-and-children-savagely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I had fun at the grocery store   I had fun at the grocery store Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:16 pm

Damn Schiller thats funny as fuck.. Hahahahha
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: I had fun at the grocery store   I had fun at the grocery store Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:11 am

Peaches wrote:
I had fun at the grocery store The-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World-I-dont-alwys-drink-beer-but-when-i-do-i-beat-my-wife-and-children-savagely
Win!
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: I had fun at the grocery store   I had fun at the grocery store Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:23 am

This story kicks ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I had fun at the grocery store   I had fun at the grocery store Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:16 pm

^^ +1

Must have been one of the most well earned slaps in the face of your life schiller

Shoulda gotten it on video
Back to top Go down
kong97s14

kong97s14

PostSubject: Re: I had fun at the grocery store   I had fun at the grocery store Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:20 pm

dam man you just made my day with that story lmao Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I had fun at the grocery store   I had fun at the grocery store Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I had fun at the grocery store
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: