Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "ricer fly by"

Go down 
+6
HoosierDaddy
Overboosting
2jz-U-Ltr
Fuckin Schiller!!
Rac3c4r
Tusk
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

The "ricer fly by" Empty
PostSubject: The "ricer fly by"   The "ricer fly by" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:41 pm

Honestly, what in the hell is the deal with them... I mean honestly.

Dilly dallying with an older WRX, I lift my leg and pee on it, I still get the bbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa as it goes by. Must have been trying to dry itself off I guess. God bless my wife though, "Do they know you beat them?". Shes come a long way Cool I think I'm going to have to start the "flasher" thing.... Suspect

God bless H rated snows, and I really need the weather to warm up so I can get a new tune.

Last edited by Tusk on Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rac3c4r
Legit
Rac3c4r

The "ricer fly by" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "ricer fly by"   The "ricer fly by" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:55 pm

"Doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile..."
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

The "ricer fly by" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "ricer fly by"   The "ricer fly by" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:03 pm

older WRX owners piss me off more and more every day. they rev at my Civic and give me the ricer flyby all the time, even though 9 times out of 10 I don't even acknowledge their presence. if I do it's because I'm giving them a rude and sarcastic thumbs up. the bugeye is becoming the new older Civic, they're getting so cheap that they're falling into the hands of some seriously stupid people.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

The "ricer fly by" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "ricer fly by"   The "ricer fly by" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:04 pm

An old blue wrx was the first car that "tried" to race the challenger. I am starting to hate them as well.
Back to top Go down

The "ricer fly by" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "ricer fly by"   The "ricer fly by" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:14 pm

I will agree with all of you and specifically the comment them becoming the new civic..
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

The "ricer fly by" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "ricer fly by"   The "ricer fly by" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:22 pm

....... I've always hated WRXs for some reason. I couldn't tell you why though. This was a red thing from the SP area. It had some gauges on the center of the dash, stock exhaust. Drove like an idiot.
Back to top Go down

The "ricer fly by" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "ricer fly by"   The "ricer fly by" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:23 pm

Was it a bugeye or look like logans?
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

The "ricer fly by" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "ricer fly by"   The "ricer fly by" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:11 am

When are you bringing out your frankenstien WRX?
Back to top Go down

The "ricer fly by" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "ricer fly by"   The "ricer fly by" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:41 am

Tusk wrote:
....... I've always hated WRXs for some reason. I couldn't tell you why though. This was a red thing from the SP area. It had some gauges on the center of the dash, stock exhaust. Drove like an idiot.

Logan? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

The "ricer fly by" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "ricer fly by"   The "ricer fly by" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:48 am

Hah, no. #1, I'm pretty sure he'd put the hurt on me. #2, I like the lok of his Smile
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

The "ricer fly by" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "ricer fly by"   The "ricer fly by" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:59 am

moparkid wrote:
Tusk wrote:

Logan? Laughing

Everything sounds right except the stock exhaust lol
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

The "ricer fly by" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "ricer fly by"   The "ricer fly by" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:30 pm

Peaches wrote:
When are you bringing out your frankenstien WRX?

TUBBS DON't PRETEND You DIDN't SEE MY POST. When are you bringing out that WRX you've been piecing together that's gonna kick everyones dicks in?
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

The "ricer fly by" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "ricer fly by"   The "ricer fly by" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:17 pm

Ya give me a lane with the work truck
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

The "ricer fly by" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "ricer fly by"   The "ricer fly by" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:20 pm

call out!
Back to top Go down

The "ricer fly by" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "ricer fly by"   The "ricer fly by" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:44 pm

Lmao It will be out soon enough

And dont get your hopes up its not gonna be kicking anyones dicks in.. Its a WRX.. What do you expect..
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

The "ricer fly by" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "ricer fly by"   The "ricer fly by" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:05 pm

Shit I'm gonna have to put something together to race with this summer then
Back to top Go down
tim85851
Legit
tim85851

The "ricer fly by" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "ricer fly by"   The "ricer fly by" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:44 pm

LOL...i gotta do this...

The "ricer fly by" FUCK-SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP-TUBBS
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

The "ricer fly by" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "ricer fly by"   The "ricer fly by" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:48 pm

Haha I'm proud of that one.

Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

The "ricer fly by" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "ricer fly by"   The "ricer fly by" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:22 pm

It's a 65 f100 what can you expect ?
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

The "ricer fly by" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "ricer fly by"   The "ricer fly by" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:25 pm

Tubbs got another WRX? Oh oh!!!!! I thought you swore them off like crack, after you got rid of the other one.

Mike

Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
kp116

The "ricer fly by" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "ricer fly by"   The "ricer fly by" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:59 pm

I always love domestic ricers the best. For example last sunday I was driving in janesville minding my own business in the sti and a sn95 muff stang with a cowl hood and fats and skinnies gets next to me and starts revving..... Really? maybe you should own a honda...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The "ricer fly by" Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "ricer fly by"   The "ricer fly by" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "ricer fly by"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: