Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay.

Go down 
+11
LOLZFWD
JamesZ28
tim85851
kp116
MikeyT
STiedVR4Guy
2jz-U-Ltr
HoosierDaddy
Overboosting
WWevoX
XSFTLBS
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay. Empty
PostSubject: green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay.   green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:10 pm

for sure, can't wait till automotions to say all your cars are GAY to your face. cause well it will happen. P.S. when is everyone heading up? whos the head queer of the pack so we can setup a gay meet up. some lax people are heading up late thursday, but my group of 8 people are heading up on friday @like 5pm kthanks.

ALSO! whos down for chubbys? Laughing Suck it kiss ass
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay.   green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:36 pm

LOL

Oh..... In on 1 Smile
Back to top Go down
WWevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay.   green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:06 pm

Me and a few others will be there Friday as well
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay.   green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:40 pm

Going there friday as well, staying at the Kalahari with the gay green evo and hopefully a legacy gt
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay.   green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:48 pm

Lol hopefully a legacy gt .........:.............
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay.   green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:52 pm

I remember a bunch of Evo guys talking shit last year right before they all got their asses handed to them by a gay green evo.
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay.   green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:59 pm

Peaches wrote:
I remember a bunch of Evo guys talking shit last year right before they all got their asses handed to them by a gay green evo.

Don't forget sandbagging as well "stock turbo". And I watched it happen.
Back to top Go down
WWevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay.   green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Overboosting wrote:
Going there friday as well, staying at the Kalahari with the gay green evo and hopefully a legacy gt

06evo, mcdoogle, myself and a few others are staying there as well flower
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay.   green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:03 pm

I think the race spot is going to be even busier than last year, and last year was epic.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay.   green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:20 pm

I can't wait to see this shit!

Mike
Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
kp116

PostSubject: Re: green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay.   green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:52 pm

Peaches wrote:
I think the race spot is going to be even busier than last year, and last year was epic.

I never got a chance to do anything last year. Hopefully this year will be different!!!
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay.   green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:53 pm

kp116 wrote:
Peaches wrote:

I never got a chance to do anything last year. Hopefully this year will be different!!!

You'll demolish pretty much anything there.
Back to top Go down
tim85851
Legit
tim85851

PostSubject: Re: green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay.   green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:41 pm

ha...nice thread...
Back to top Go down
JamesZ28
Legit
JamesZ28

PostSubject: Re: green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay.   green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:10 am

We'll have the normal crew down there friday and saturday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay.   green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:13 am

My crew will be chillin at mt olympus..on the upper half of the hotel thats on the strip not the actual hotel itself, cars right outside the door. mabey do a bitchin huge group all weekend?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay.   green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:22 am

simons3z wrote:
My crew will be chillin at mt olympus..on the upper half of the hotel thats on the strip not the actual hotel itself, cars right outside the door. mabey do a bitchin huge group all weekend?

so now everyone knows where to go for $5 blowies!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay.   green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:45 am

liquid G wrote:
simons3z wrote:

so now everyone knows where to go for $5 blowies!!!!

we already knew you were first in line nick..
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay.   green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:50 am

If I have the SHO back by then, i may come up for the festivities. It may not be fast, but it DOES clean up pretty nice so at least I have something to drive around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay.   green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:23 pm

MikeyT wrote:
I can't wait to see this shit!

Mike

oh, it will be quite hilarious.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay.   green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:35 pm

simons3z wrote:
for sure, can't wait till automotions to say all your cars are GAY to your face. cause well it will happen. P.S. when is everyone heading up? whos the head queer of the pack so we can setup a gay meet up. some lax people are heading up late thursday, but my group of 8 people are heading up on friday @like 5pm kthanks.

Dude, we're all gay. Why would we go to a strip club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay.   green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:18 pm

nightrunner06 wrote:
simons3z wrote:

Dude, we're all gay. Why would we go to a strip club.
we have to have sexual diversity at the strip club, where have you been?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay.   green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Strip clubs are by far the biggest waste of fucking money on this planet. Unless i bring a who bag with me so she can scissor with a hot stripper (which there rarely is in WI) why would i want to pay a skank to get naked when i can do that shit for free every weekend?
Back to top Go down
LOLZFWD

LOLZFWD

PostSubject: Re: green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay.   green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:37 pm

fuck the strip club, im gunna be cruisin....burnin as much corn fuels as i can so then i can throw my 5 gallons in from my gas can to make er home since there isnt like ANY fuckin e85 stops around there FYI GUYS!

WHOEVER IS RUNNIN CORN BE SURE TO KNOW WHERE U CAN GET FUEL AROUND THERE OR BEFORE OR WHATEVER!

ik some guys were havin troubles last year finding places i figured there would be the same prob last year, although it may have changed or if anyone knows of a good place please post! cuz i dont know for sure but dont htink there is a e85 spot real close to that area.
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay.   green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:44 pm

I had ws_sick pick me up some from adams last year when i was running low
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay.   green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Terminator wrote:
Strip clubs are by far the biggest waste of fucking money on this planet. Unless i bring a who bag with me so she can scissor with a hot stripper (which there rarely is in WI) why would i want to pay a skank to get naked when i can do that shit for free every weekend?

+1. You can catch an STD just touching the door knob to get into the place.

Remember that stripper at my birthday with the Chevy bowtie tattoo? Whiskey!! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay.   green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

green evos are gay. red subies are gay. you all are gay.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next